Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Flashback

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Flashback Empty
PostSubject: Flashback   Flashback I_icon_minitimeDecember 14th 2013, 7:07 pm

ooc: So I had the idea of roleplaying character's backstories. however the issue with this is that other peoples characters weren't involved with your backstory and most of them didn't know eachother prior to their introduction. So to fix this issue I am creating a non-canon roleplay where all of your characters go back to ages 6-8ish in lower grades or pre school. I was curious to see what other characters were like as children, so here goes.

It was the first day of school for Connor and his dad had just dropped him off. He looked at the school building and all of the people going into it. He smiled and walked on inside

Back to top Go down

Flashback Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flashback   Flashback I_icon_minitimeDecember 14th 2013, 7:23 pm

Arthur arrived at the d.w.m.a. he really dident want to go to school here but it was free and all his mother could afford. he saw connor and decided to ask. " so umm... were are we suppose to go? " he was tall for an 8 year old and his face was covered in freckles.
Back to top Go down

Flashback Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flashback   Flashback I_icon_minitimeDecember 14th 2013, 7:43 pm

connor was kind of shy "um, i think the classroom is this way" he said very timidly
Back to top Go down

Flashback Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flashback   Flashback I_icon_minitimeDecember 14th 2013, 8:16 pm

Kataro quietly walked into the school with his hands in his pockets. He looked around as he stood in one place. "So many people... *sigh*" Kataro headed towards his class.
Back to top Go down

Flashback Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flashback   Flashback I_icon_minitimeDecember 14th 2013, 8:19 pm

connor walked into the classroom which was already filled with kids. he went and sat down in the back in the corner so he wouldn't have to speak to anybody
Back to top Go down

Flashback Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flashback   Flashback I_icon_minitimeDecember 14th 2013, 8:30 pm

Arthur sat in the front row. he would try to learn, but didn't expect much.
Back to top Go down

Flashback Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flashback   Flashback I_icon_minitimeDecember 14th 2013, 8:44 pm

the teacher stood up from her desk "Okay class why don't we start by introducing ourselves. Who wants to go first? how about you in the back?" she pointed to connor.

connor gulped and stood up. he reluctantly walked to the front of the classroom. "Um h-Hello, my n-name is connor, Connor Flynn." all the kids starting laughing at him and calling him red.
one of them yelled out "there's no way a wimp like you is related to spear-meister Dante Flynn!" as he threw a piece of crumpled up paper at his face.
Back to top Go down

Flashback Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flashback   Flashback I_icon_minitimeDecember 14th 2013, 9:16 pm

Kataro walked into the classroom and looked around. "There's a lot of people." Kataro saw someone sitting in the back. "Hmm. He looks like he won't talk at all." Kataro thought to himself. So he went and sat next to Connor.

Kataro was engulfed with fury when he saw such an act of cruelty. "I'll deal with that person later." He thought to himself.
Back to top Go down

Flashback Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flashback   Flashback I_icon_minitimeDecember 14th 2013, 9:23 pm

kataro was right. Connor didn't talk, he just sat there with his head facing the ground. They were right, connor was nothing compared to his father.
Back to top Go down

Flashback Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flashback   Flashback I_icon_minitimeDecember 14th 2013, 9:25 pm

Kataro stood up. "My name is Kataro Hattori. My name is the only thing I own." He said with a blank expression. He sat back down and played with his ring.
Back to top Go down

Flashback Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flashback   Flashback I_icon_minitimeDecember 14th 2013, 9:44 pm

they were dismissed for recess after a few hours.

"hey red!" a group of boys approached connor who was sitting alone under a tree "is that dye or is your head bleeding!" one of them kicked him. they all started kicking him and stomping on him

"leave him alone!" a voice sounded as a fist came across one of their faces. it was Dylan.
Back to top Go down

Flashback Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flashback   Flashback I_icon_minitimeDecember 14th 2013, 10:15 pm

Kataro ran up behind Dylan and jumped over his head while kicking one of the bullies in the face. He the caught a punch that was flying at him and broke the bully's wrist. He then sweep kicked one of them then jumped into the air. He came back down with an axe kick on the bully's chest. After they were all down, he clapped the dust off of his hands. "*sigh*..." He then walked over and quietly sat on a swing.
Back to top Go down

Flashback Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flashback   Flashback I_icon_minitimeDecember 14th 2013, 10:28 pm

"you ok?" Dylan said helping connor up.

connor had scratches all over his face, "I'm fine" he stood up.

"I'm Dylan. What's your name?

"connor." They shook hands. "Thank you kataro!" Connor yelled over to kataro.
Back to top Go down

Flashback Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flashback   Flashback I_icon_minitimeDecember 14th 2013, 10:49 pm

Kura: being the stereotypical bipolar child I was, Mom and Dad had decided to send me off to DWMA to learn some manners. I knew I would be all alone there, though. All my friends had already gone off to different places, and I would probably never see them again. I stand, timid and alone, in the middle of the front courtyard of DWMA, staring up at the mountain of steps. I held a lollipop in one hand, hoping against hope that it would somehow make me more "normal."
Back to top Go down

Flashback Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flashback   Flashback I_icon_minitimeDecember 14th 2013, 10:50 pm

((Wait, forgot to ask if I could join in the first place. V_V' ))
Back to top Go down

Flashback Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flashback   Flashback I_icon_minitimeDecember 14th 2013, 10:57 pm

Katari saluted to the boys. "I wanna go home..." He thought to himself.
Back to top Go down

Flashback Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flashback   Flashback I_icon_minitimeDecember 14th 2013, 10:57 pm

ooc: its open.
Arthur stood next to conor wishing he had been closer to him so that he could have been closer. " my names Arthur Davis, umm first time at an school so... " " Sit down! " says one of the kids in the back. " DONT YOU EVEN! " Arthurs eyes turned black for a moment and he had to sit down. he was still learning to control his powers and he hated it. as if turning to a fricking useless hilt wasn't bad enough he couldn't even manage that most days. he felt miserable.
Back to top Go down

Flashback Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flashback   Flashback I_icon_minitimeDecember 14th 2013, 11:21 pm

dylan turned around and said hi to Arthur

Back to top Go down

Flashback Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flashback   Flashback I_icon_minitimeDecember 14th 2013, 11:27 pm

Arthur waved. but set his head on his desk. stay calm... just stay calm and it will be over soon.
Back to top Go down

Flashback Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flashback   Flashback I_icon_minitimeDecember 15th 2013, 1:27 am

Kura: I begin my ascent up the stairs. After what felt like forever, I made it to the top. I eventually find my classroom, and I sit down wherever there was a seat. I stare at the floor, not sure if I wanted to be social or antisocial today.
Back to top Go down

Flashback Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flashback   Flashback I_icon_minitimeDecember 15th 2013, 4:24 pm

Dylan whispered to connor "you know, my uncle is your dad's weapon"
Back to top Go down

Flashback Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flashback   Flashback I_icon_minitimeDecember 15th 2013, 4:33 pm

Kataro got off of the swung and decided to go and greet the two boys. He walked over to them with his hands in his pockets. "Hi..." He said without looking at them.
Back to top Go down

Flashback Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flashback   Flashback I_icon_minitimeDecember 15th 2013, 7:19 pm

"where'd you learn to fight like that? Teach me" Dylan exclaimed
Back to top Go down

Flashback Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flashback   Flashback I_icon_minitimeDecember 15th 2013, 7:22 pm

Kura: I saw a conversation going on, and spontaneously decide to be social. I walk over carefully to where the conversation was taking place, and wave. "Hi, I'm Kura! What's your names?"
Back to top Go down

Flashback Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flashback   Flashback I_icon_minitimeDecember 15th 2013, 7:25 pm

Kataro let out a sigh. "I'm Kataro....... And I learned to fight from many people. Mainly my dad. But I don't see him much." He said as he scratched the back of his head. Kataro sat down on the ground and pulled out a candy bar.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Flashback Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flashback   Flashback I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Flashback
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Soul Eater Roleplay :: Other Places-
Jump to: