Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Flashback

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Flashback - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flashback   Flashback - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 15th 2013, 7:29 pm

connor looked at kura and blushed. She made him feel nervous, she was beautiful.
Back to top Go down

Flashback - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flashback   Flashback - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 16th 2013, 11:31 am

Kura: I smile obliviously. "What are your names?" I turned my attention to Connor and Dylan.
Back to top Go down

Flashback - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flashback   Flashback - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 16th 2013, 6:39 pm

Arthur smiled and sat up jokingly saying. " What is your name connor? " then he thought how on earth did I know that?
Back to top Go down

Flashback - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flashback   Flashback - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 16th 2013, 7:43 pm

"I'm Dylan. nice to meet you." Dylan held out a hand for kura to shake
Back to top Go down

Flashback - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flashback   Flashback - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 16th 2013, 7:47 pm

Kura: I grin and shake his hand, a little too hard.
Back to top Go down

Flashback - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flashback   Flashback - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 16th 2013, 8:48 pm

"hi, i'm connor" connor was less shy with Dylan around for some reason
Back to top Go down

Flashback - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flashback   Flashback - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 16th 2013, 11:36 pm

Kura: "nice to meet you, Connor!" I say brightly. A little voice nags at me, making me wonder if it really was "nice." Of course it was! But what if it wasn't? It was meeting someone new, and that was good! But was it really good to meet someone new?
I don't let this mental argument show in my expression, however.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Flashback - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flashback   Flashback - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Flashback
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Soul Eater Roleplay :: Other Places-
Jump to: