Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Liam Vikram

Go down 
AuthorMessage
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

Liam Vikram Empty
PostSubject: Liam Vikram   Liam Vikram I_icon_minitimeDecember 15th 2013, 2:53 pm

Liam Vikram Blackc10

Liam Vikram
Weapon Forms:
Appearance: Picture

Personality: Liam is always in good mood and nothing can change it.
He is always ready to protect his meister and die for him. Sometimes he can took a short nap. He loves talking to girls (just talking, not flirting).
But he is lazy. Also he loves laughing and eating pizza.

History: He was born in normal family..uhm no! His father was a policeman (One of the best in the city!) One day a group of bandits came to his home and killed his family. It happened when Liam was 11. When the bandits  tried to kill him too, he turned his left arm into a sword and his right arm into a cannon. He used his weapons to kill the murderers. After that he decided to escape from the city, move to Death City and join the academy. Luckily he had some money so he bought a small and cheap apartment. Now he is looking for a meister.

Have You Read the Rules?
"I Love Soul Eater"

Last edited by Lekesix on December 15th 2013, 6:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Liam Vikram Empty
PostSubject: Re: Liam Vikram   Liam Vikram I_icon_minitimeDecember 15th 2013, 5:28 pm

I'd like for you to expand on his personallity a little and possibly tell us about the cannon form, if you can. Because, quite frankly, I can't tell which end of the cannon is suppost to be held from the image or how you even would hold it :/
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

Liam Vikram Empty
PostSubject: Re: Liam Vikram   Liam Vikram I_icon_minitimeDecember 15th 2013, 5:47 pm

The down part of the cannon is a barrel, the handle and trigger is in this box-like part which is on the other side. The cannon uses his meister's soul wavelenght as a bullet
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

Liam Vikram Empty
PostSubject: Re: Liam Vikram   Liam Vikram I_icon_minitimeDecember 15th 2013, 6:07 pm

Okaaay.. Edited
Back to top Go down

Liam Vikram Empty
PostSubject: Re: Liam Vikram   Liam Vikram I_icon_minitimeDecember 15th 2013, 6:21 pm

Wow, really puts me in mind of Dante now.... The white hair and jacket thing, the sword, the cannon gun form, the pizza, the women-talking, the Sonics......... Anyways, accepted! Kind-of tired of the whole "parents killed by ___, joined the DWMA afterwords" thing, but whatever.... It's not a bad setup, I'm just super used to hearing it.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

Liam Vikram Empty
PostSubject: Re: Liam Vikram   Liam Vikram I_icon_minitimeJuly 21st 2014, 11:31 am

I'm dropping this character
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Liam Vikram Empty
PostSubject: Re: Liam Vikram   Liam Vikram I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Liam Vikram
Page 1 of 1