Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Liam Hunting [Approved]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Liam Hunting [Approved] Empty
PostSubject: Liam Hunting [Approved]   Liam Hunting [Approved] I_icon_minitimeJune 29th 2015, 7:10 pm

Liam Hunting [Approved] Img-thing?

Liam Hunting

Gender/Sex: Male

Meister: Don't got one yet :C

Weapon Form: His weapon form is sort of odd. On his own he is a fishing hook shaped blade, the blade being on the inside. With a miester though, a chain appears on the non-blade end of the hook. Depending on how well he and his miester resonate, the longer the chain can be.

Love Interest: None currently, hopefully in the future I'll change this :D

Orientation (Sexual/Romantic): Bisexual

Appearance: He's a tall but lean guy, standing about 6'1" and weighing 145 pounds. He has long blonde hair and for some strange reason, people always seem to mistake him as a girl. He wears a black and grey sweatshirt with a dark grey scorpion embroidered below his left collarbone. Underneath he wears a black and white striped t-shirt. He wears jeans that are somehow too long for him while fitting like normal jeans otherwise. His eyes are a light teal and he can't grow facial hair. That just about covers it I think.

Personality: Liam can be very uncooperative at times. This stems from a passive-aggresive attack made by him against his father, but more on that in the history section. He tends to be very emotionally driven, expressing his anger/affection directly to the person. Of course like most people, the affection part can make him get a bit awkward. His openness/laziness can easily annoy others while also making like-minded people enjoy his company. The only time he loses his laziness is while cooking, or while fighting for something dear to him, Which hasn't actually happened for him but may in the future.

History: Liam has had a fairly normal childhood, for someone who lived without his mother, his brother, and a proper father figure. After his mother left for Hollywood his father fell into a deep depression, mourning the loss of his true love. His father went from the entrepreneur who created the Scorpio clothing line, to a sad old man who barely got out of bed. Liam was left in charge of the household from a young age, having to do all of the cooking and cleaning while his father slept and ate. His father didn't mean to leave Liam in charge, it just sort of happened while he wasn't looking. Liam still loved his father, but grew a strong distrust for the man. One of his only ways of getting his attention would be to play on his father's pet peeve of being late. Jumping ahead a bit to Liam's 17th birthday, one of the few days his father would get out of bed, His father did something totally unexpected. He gave his son the first hug he had gotten from him in years. All of these bottled up emotions came out, and that led to Liam's first partial transformation, his now bladed arm cutting his dad's arm off. His dad passes out seconds later from blood loss. Liam bandages up his father's stump and calls 911 shakily, then sits down next to his dad and holds him, crying the whole time. A few days later of heartfelt sobs and a lack of family while recovering in the hospital, his dad gives him an envelope full of cash, telling him to enroll in the DWMA and to use what is left of the money for living costs. He obliges, leaving his father to recover at the hospital while he goes off to learn how to control his new-found power.

Miscellaneous:
Soul Room: He has yet to actually see his soul room but ya know, plot shiznit and all, I hafta come up with something. So his room is a room full of mirrors to him, each wall being a mirror. To anyone else though, it will appear to be their soul room. His soul room is more for other people than himself. And, in case of even more plot shenanigans, if he were to somehow lose it one way or another, It will appear as a large black expanse to anyone who enters.

Have You Read the Rules?
"Come with me, overwhelming power and madness await."

Last edited by skeletalAssociate on July 9th 2015, 4:44 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Liam Hunting [Approved]   Liam Hunting [Approved] I_icon_minitimeJuly 7th 2015, 1:09 pm

I dunno if this is really allowed but I'm just gonna bump this up.
Pls Accept me senpai :3
Back to top Go down
¡Iddy-chan!
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
¡Iddy-chan!

PostSubject: Re: Liam Hunting [Approved]   Liam Hunting [Approved] I_icon_minitimeJuly 8th 2015, 5:18 pm

OHTAY! Idoc Time!

Personality: Honestly when I read your personality, it feels like it should be part of his history. Try just explaining it like, He's Not Punctual Because.... This angers him easily because... Things like that.

History: I personally feel this should have a bit more detail, it reads a little choppy. I feel it could read a bit more solidly. Try maybe wording it a bit differently maybe?

Fix these and get back to meh! Thankies :3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Liam Hunting [Approved]   Liam Hunting [Approved] I_icon_minitimeJuly 8th 2015, 5:59 pm

Thanks for the input! I'll get to work on it right away!
Back to top Go down
¡Iddy-chan!
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
¡Iddy-chan!

PostSubject: Re: Liam Hunting [Approved]   Liam Hunting [Approved] I_icon_minitimeJuly 9th 2015, 2:15 pm

Very good! You took my advice well and your personality now reads like one and your history is a lot more solid.

Liam Hunting [Approved] Il_570xN.362826869_r171_zpshmgi5clo
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Liam Hunting [Approved]   Liam Hunting [Approved] I_icon_minitimeJuly 9th 2015, 4:47 pm

Thank you Kawaii!
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Liam Hunting [Approved]   Liam Hunting [Approved] I_icon_minitimeOctober 26th 2015, 2:23 pm

Gonna have to expand on the appearance. It looks to be somewhat short.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Liam Hunting [Approved]   Liam Hunting [Approved] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Liam Hunting [Approved]
Page 1 of 1