Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Beyril Stone

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Beyril Stone Empty
PostSubject: Beyril Stone   Beyril Stone I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2013, 8:57 pm

Beyril Stone Beyril10

Beryil Stone

Weapon
Helmut

Crush
See below

Boyfriend/Girlfriend
Antonio Salvai

Description
Short (5'2"), slender build. Fiery red hair, fades to a lighter red at the ends. Wears makeup often, but not in excess. Occasionally seen in red, thick-rimmed glasses, or black "hipster-esque" glasses. Thin nose, with a rounded, button end, and a small, full-lipped mouth reminiscent of a doll. Freckled skin across her nose, cheeks, and shoulders, with a tendency to burn. Her dress and style are relaxed, in a sort of punk-hipster vibe.

Personality
Very relaxed and generally content, hot-tempered when provoked. Musical, likes to play acoustic guitar when bored. Personality seems to adjust around whoever she's with exceptionally easily, and loves to make other people laugh. Optimistic, and sees the best in almost every situation, but is secretly a very fearful person, and is frightened easily, due to anxiety problems relating to her personal history.

History
Grew up in Death City, nothing too exceptional or exciting to speak of. Absent family, though she never speaks of them. Self-raised. Beyril's parents left when she was eight years old, and told her they'd be back whenever they could. Beyril, ever the optimist, continues to believe that they are coming back, despite the ten years that have passed. Struggling to make it on her own, and generally laughing or making jokes about how poor she is, Beyril turned to gang activity at age twelve to help make ends meet. She knows remaining with the Blood Moon is hazardous and wrong, but she has recently started getting involved with them once more to save the kidnapped weapons in Taken! and Vanished!. Even still, she knows that before too long, there will be only two options with The Blood Moon; either kill them all, or be killed herself.

Soul
Beyril Stone QI2MYfj

Have You Read the Rules?
I love Soul Eater!

Last edited by Beyril Stone on February 1st 2016, 6:24 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

Beyril Stone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beyril Stone   Beyril Stone I_icon_minitimeJuly 4th 2014, 11:49 am

CHARACTER CLEAN-UP!!!

Personality can use a little expansion and her history needs more added to it as well.
Back to top Go down

Beyril Stone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beyril Stone   Beyril Stone I_icon_minitimeJuly 5th 2014, 12:48 pm

EDITED
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

Beyril Stone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beyril Stone   Beyril Stone I_icon_minitimeJuly 5th 2014, 3:50 pm

Yey! History! :D
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

Beyril Stone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beyril Stone   Beyril Stone I_icon_minitimeMarch 15th 2016, 12:10 pm

Beyril Stone SuBGn35

Beyril, as of 3/15/2016, this character is perfectly in compliance with the current rules.

Elsewise, if you plan on dropping/deactivating this character, please let me know and/or add the appropriate tag to his CS title. Thank you. :)

Lani-Eevee dancin'
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

Beyril Stone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beyril Stone   Beyril Stone I_icon_minitimeOctober 30th 2016, 10:20 am

Beyril Stone SuBGn35

Beyril,

No worries! This is just an updated for the full clean-up stating that this character remains in compliance with the current rules.

Elsewise, if you plan on dropping/deactivating this character, please let me know and/or add the appropriate tag (Dropped) to the CS title. Thank you. :)

Lani-Eevee dancin'
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Beyril Stone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beyril Stone   Beyril Stone I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Beyril Stone
Page 1 of 1