Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Beyril's Home (Private: Leolani, Phoenix, Beyril, and The Management)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage

Beyril's Home (Private: Leolani, Phoenix, Beyril, and The Management) Empty
PostSubject: Beyril's Home (Private: Leolani, Phoenix, Beyril, and The Management)   Beyril's Home (Private: Leolani, Phoenix, Beyril, and The Management) I_icon_minitimeApril 22nd 2014, 7:55 am

Beyril was careful to open the door with her left hand, which wasn't broken, though the motion was awkward as it wasn't her dominant hand. The apartment was small, and had meager furnishings. It didn't look like she had guests much. The front door opened up into a small living space, with a couch and love seat that were clearly very old, but still well taken care of, with a coffee table in the center of the space, and an acoustic guitar leaned in one corner of the room.
The kitchen could be seen through the back, and though it was small, and the appliances were fairly out of date, it was also clean and orderly. Two more doors were down a small corridor, but they were both closed. Most likely, it was a bedroom and a bathroom.
A fine layer of dust had begun to accumulate on everything, and though the place was immaculately clean otherwise, it was fairly clear that no one had been here in months. A mug of coffee, almost empty, sat next to the coffee machine in the kitchen, and Beyril rushed in to dump the remainder in the sink, filling it up with water and dish soap to try and soak out the smell of old coffee.
"Again, guys, I'm sorry for the mess..." She apologized, cheeks turning red as she blushed, "Come on in, though! Make yourselves at home."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beyril's Home (Private: Leolani, Phoenix, Beyril, and The Management)   Beyril's Home (Private: Leolani, Phoenix, Beyril, and The Management) I_icon_minitimeApril 22nd 2014, 8:43 am

ooc: I assume I'm still in this.
Simon walked right in after her and sneezed with all the dust, he walked over to the love seat put two hands on it, then his chest briefly glowed green and all the dust puffed into the air. He hopped up on the newly clean couch. " Nice place. " He said with all sincerity.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Beyril's Home (Private: Leolani, Phoenix, Beyril, and The Management)   Beyril's Home (Private: Leolani, Phoenix, Beyril, and The Management) I_icon_minitimeApril 22nd 2014, 10:37 am

Claire was one of the first to slip into the apartment, taking a brief look around before looking brushing off a chair. "It's fine... W-would you like me to help you dust?
Back to top Go down
https://souleaterrp.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Beyril's Home (Private: Leolani, Phoenix, Beyril, and The Management)   Beyril's Home (Private: Leolani, Phoenix, Beyril, and The Management) I_icon_minitimeApril 22nd 2014, 11:01 am

Beyril's eyes widened, "Oh, it's fine... I can clean up myself. You guys are guests! You don't have to do anything!" She smiled, grabbing a feather duster from on top of the kitchen cabinets, having to climb on the counter to do so, then running around to dust off furniture.

OOC: It is private to those listed, as previously stated.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Beyril's Home (Private: Leolani, Phoenix, Beyril, and The Management)   Beyril's Home (Private: Leolani, Phoenix, Beyril, and The Management) I_icon_minitimeApril 22nd 2014, 11:16 am

Savannah stood off to the side, away from them as she looked about the room, observing and remaining quiet the whole time. Eventually, she went over and knelt in front of the coffee table, removing her backpack and setting it beside her before pulling out a spiral-bound book, setting it down completely parallel to the edge of the table. She pulled out a pencil, setting it beside the notebook, vertically aligned with it. This done, she openned the book, carefully turning a few pages covered in music notes until she found a blank one. Her eyes closed as she thought, feeling, relaxing.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Beyril's Home (Private: Leolani, Phoenix, Beyril, and The Management)   Beyril's Home (Private: Leolani, Phoenix, Beyril, and The Management) I_icon_minitimeApril 22nd 2014, 12:21 pm

Claire kicked her shoes off and brought her feet up, wrapping her arms around them and balling up. She loosened the strings on her hood until it rested normally on her head. She glanced over at the notebook, curiously but not to the point of getting a closer look. "You compose?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beyril's Home (Private: Leolani, Phoenix, Beyril, and The Management)   Beyril's Home (Private: Leolani, Phoenix, Beyril, and The Management) I_icon_minitimeApril 22nd 2014, 12:28 pm

Beyril poked her head into the living room, "Anyone want anything to drink?" she asked, a bright smile on her lips.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beyril's Home (Private: Leolani, Phoenix, Beyril, and The Management)   Beyril's Home (Private: Leolani, Phoenix, Beyril, and The Management) I_icon_minitimeApril 22nd 2014, 5:11 pm

Ikaru and Kazuko were the last to come in, looking around at the messy room. Kazuko opened his mouth to say something but his brother held up a hand, silencing him. They were asked if they wanted something to drink and both of them said together, "Root Beer." They looked at each other and Kazuko laughed while Ikaru shook his head, smiling.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beyril's Home (Private: Leolani, Phoenix, Beyril, and The Management)   Beyril's Home (Private: Leolani, Phoenix, Beyril, and The Management) I_icon_minitimeApril 22nd 2014, 5:49 pm

Beyril smiled brightly, "Coming right up!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beyril's Home (Private: Leolani, Phoenix, Beyril, and The Management)   Beyril's Home (Private: Leolani, Phoenix, Beyril, and The Management) I_icon_minitimeApril 22nd 2014, 5:53 pm

ooc: wait... Simon followed you guys here, you said it was closed except to those in the title. Am I in or not? because jac is nowhere in it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beyril's Home (Private: Leolani, Phoenix, Beyril, and The Management)   Beyril's Home (Private: Leolani, Phoenix, Beyril, and The Management) I_icon_minitimeApril 22nd 2014, 6:08 pm

OOC: No, you weren't. Beyril had invited her friends to follow, and she didn't know Simon.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Beyril's Home (Private: Leolani, Phoenix, Beyril, and The Management)   Beyril's Home (Private: Leolani, Phoenix, Beyril, and The Management) I_icon_minitimeApril 22nd 2014, 6:09 pm

Savnnah looked up at the quiet girl and nodded, smiling softly, "My parents put me through piano lessons when I was young, and I've been playing ever since. She gestured at the room. "When I experience something new, I express myself through music. Since there isn't a song for everything, I make my own." The young miester looked to the hostess and smiled, "Water for me, please. Thank you."

Last edited by LeolaniLiaMay on April 22nd 2014, 6:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Beyril's Home (Private: Leolani, Phoenix, Beyril, and The Management)   Beyril's Home (Private: Leolani, Phoenix, Beyril, and The Management) I_icon_minitimeApril 22nd 2014, 6:11 pm

Claire looked up at Beyril. "I-I'm fine, thanks..." She looked back at the music, humming the notes she could see, and read upside down, to herself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beyril's Home (Private: Leolani, Phoenix, Beyril, and The Management)   Beyril's Home (Private: Leolani, Phoenix, Beyril, and The Management) I_icon_minitimeApril 22nd 2014, 6:15 pm

Beyril whistled happily from the kitchen, carrying two glasses of rootbeer on one arm, one held between her arm and chest, one in her hand, and the water in her other hand. She sat the water on the table before Savannah, then handed one of the root beers to each of the twins, "Here you are!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beyril's Home (Private: Leolani, Phoenix, Beyril, and The Management)   Beyril's Home (Private: Leolani, Phoenix, Beyril, and The Management) I_icon_minitimeApril 22nd 2014, 6:19 pm

Kazuko smiled, taking the root beer and said, "Thank you kindly...by the way, could've grabbed it myself." He winked and Ikaru facepalmed, taking his drink. "If you wanna slap him, be my guest...I can only slap him so much in one day."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Beyril's Home (Private: Leolani, Phoenix, Beyril, and The Management)   Beyril's Home (Private: Leolani, Phoenix, Beyril, and The Management) I_icon_minitimeApril 22nd 2014, 6:22 pm

She smiled pleasantly,listening to Claire until the placement of the water irked her. She took a sip before setting it back down, out of the way of her notebook. "I would say, Ikaru-san, that he needs to be put in his place, but he might just enjoy that too much." There was no mirth to her words, no change in her demeanor or a smile on her voice, but the words were nonetheless joking.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beyril's Home (Private: Leolani, Phoenix, Beyril, and The Management)   Beyril's Home (Private: Leolani, Phoenix, Beyril, and The Management) I_icon_minitimeApril 22nd 2014, 6:24 pm

Beyril crossed her arms, "Come now, Kazuko, is that any way to treat a lady?"
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Beyril's Home (Private: Leolani, Phoenix, Beyril, and The Management)   Beyril's Home (Private: Leolani, Phoenix, Beyril, and The Management) I_icon_minitimeApril 22nd 2014, 6:27 pm

Claire started tapping her foot, guessing at the music's beat, and adjusting her whistling to better match her pace. She continued to study the notes until she'd gotten all that she could, managing to play it without difficulty, though surely not exactly how Savannah had written in. She would often add crescendos or decrescendos in seemingly random points, until she was satisfied with what she was whistling.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beyril's Home (Private: Leolani, Phoenix, Beyril, and The Management)   Beyril's Home (Private: Leolani, Phoenix, Beyril, and The Management) I_icon_minitimeApril 22nd 2014, 6:34 pm

Kazuko smirked. "I suppose not...but I could always treat you to dinner if you'd be up for it." Ikaru was sipping his root beer and stopped just to say, "Lame." before going back to his drink.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beyril's Home (Private: Leolani, Phoenix, Beyril, and The Management)   Beyril's Home (Private: Leolani, Phoenix, Beyril, and The Management) I_icon_minitimeApril 22nd 2014, 6:36 pm

Beyril smirked, "Maybe if you impress me a little more, loverboy. Then we'll talk." she winked, turning on her heel and walking back into the kitchen to prepare food.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Beyril's Home (Private: Leolani, Phoenix, Beyril, and The Management)   Beyril's Home (Private: Leolani, Phoenix, Beyril, and The Management) I_icon_minitimeApril 22nd 2014, 6:57 pm

Savannah shook her head, sighing. "Do you play anything besides the guitar, Beyril?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beyril's Home (Private: Leolani, Phoenix, Beyril, and The Management)   Beyril's Home (Private: Leolani, Phoenix, Beyril, and The Management) I_icon_minitimeApril 22nd 2014, 7:01 pm

Beyril poked her head out of the kitchen, "Huh? Oh, no, I'm afraid not. I can sing a bit, but that's as far as my musical talents go. And it's all self-taught. I could never afford to pay for lessons."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Beyril's Home (Private: Leolani, Phoenix, Beyril, and The Management)   Beyril's Home (Private: Leolani, Phoenix, Beyril, and The Management) I_icon_minitimeApril 22nd 2014, 7:07 pm

"Can you read it?" She handed the notebook over, curious.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beyril's Home (Private: Leolani, Phoenix, Beyril, and The Management)   Beyril's Home (Private: Leolani, Phoenix, Beyril, and The Management) I_icon_minitimeApril 22nd 2014, 7:10 pm

Beyril looked over the notes, shaking her head, "No, I can't read music. Again, self-taught. I can't tell you note or chord names, I just know the sound."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beyril's Home (Private: Leolani, Phoenix, Beyril, and The Management)   Beyril's Home (Private: Leolani, Phoenix, Beyril, and The Management) I_icon_minitimeApril 22nd 2014, 7:13 pm

Kazuko watched Beyril as she walked off, his gaze lingering for a bit. Ikaru just rolled his eyes and took a long drink of root beer. He heard something about reading music and perked his head up. "Mind if I see? I kinda like to read music...I like to sing more, but reading the music helps a lot."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Beyril's Home (Private: Leolani, Phoenix, Beyril, and The Management)   Beyril's Home (Private: Leolani, Phoenix, Beyril, and The Management) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Beyril's Home (Private: Leolani, Phoenix, Beyril, and The Management)
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next