Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A freak heads to London! (open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

A freak heads to London! (open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A freak heads to London! (open)   A freak heads to London! (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 21st 2013, 8:04 am

mania doesnt hang onto anything, simply opting to flop bonelessly around the cabin. He slams into the windsheild in front of him "aahhh! My organs!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A freak heads to London! (open)   A freak heads to London! (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 21st 2013, 10:13 am

"Okay mr.anti-physics, back of the line then!" He grabs Mania's head and throws him out of the door. He falls down the hole that the angle of has created out of its halls. The albino goes into a nose dive again, going faster then before. The plane almost breaking from the force it took top break out of the nose dive. The plane, now returning to normal altitudes, is shaking all over. "Now please remain seated or the pilot my be forced to take drastic measures to assure your safety." He says cheerfully into the intercom, despite the fact that he was in hearing range of the other two now that the door was missing.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: A freak heads to London! (open)   A freak heads to London! (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 21st 2013, 11:08 am

mania giggles uncontrollably as he falls to the back, when the plane resumes it nosedive again, mania splats against the windsheild again. "mr. Please stop! Im feeling sick!" he shouts, belching a bit of fire.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A freak heads to London! (open)   A freak heads to London! (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 21st 2013, 12:50 pm

The twitch in his left eye returns at that. 'So the little nut ball breaths fire. That's new. I'm pretty sure if he pukes lava were all screwed.' The voice said. Considering how badly damaged the plane was, he had to agree. "I have a better idea!" he grabs the wacko, puts him in the other pilot's chair, ties him up with the seat belts, and breaks off the second steering wheel. "I'm going to tell you a bed time story!" He says, getting back to the working wheel and tossing the broken one behind him.

The other crazy looked ecstatic at that. "Once upon a time, there was a little albino boy. The boy was sad. He was sad because he had been always wanted to go to this place called London." He waved his hand through the air to add emphasis to the place. "Sadly, the boy didn't have enough money to go there. But that didn't stop the boy! The boy then decided to borrow a plane and fly there him self." He said, making the deed sound less evil then it was. "Unfortunately for the boy, things didn't go as planed. When he had started the plane, there had been some naughty passengers on board. So when he was reeeeeeally high up, one of them decided to OPEN THE DOOR TO THE OUTSIDE!" He screamed loudly.

He turned and glared at the girl still in her seat, then back forward. "But that wasn't the END either. Not even close. Awhile later, a DRAGON decides that it wants to stop being not real, and chooses that it wants to stop me from going to London!" He says angrily, almost snarling, still wearing his wicked smile. "And now the guy that was riding the dragon is on board and the boy's plane is falling apart." He finished. "Now, are you less sick? Cause I would like to get to London without a hole in the plane."
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A freak heads to London! (open)   A freak heads to London! (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 21st 2013, 1:06 pm

Glyndwr stands up from his seat and walks over to the cockpit. "Yeah, i'm just here to make sure you don't crash the plane into Buckingham palace or something, you know?" He says, looking in through the door. "I'm fine with you just going to London and landing the plane in the Thames or something but don't crash into any famous buildings, k?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A freak heads to London! (open)   A freak heads to London! (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 21st 2013, 1:50 pm

He gave the dragon lad a blank stare. With his eyes since he still wore his smile. "One, I don't even know what those things are. Two, why would I crash this thing with me still in it? That would be beyond stupid. NOW GO SIT BACK DOWN!" He yells the last bit and dragon boy. "The nerve of some people..." He grumbles.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A freak heads to London! (open)   A freak heads to London! (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 21st 2013, 1:53 pm

"Nah, don't feel like sitting." Glyndwr says, smiling at the looney pilot. "Anyway, how long is the flight going to take and is there enough fuel to get there?" He asks, leaning on the doorway of the cockpit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A freak heads to London! (open)   A freak heads to London! (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 21st 2013, 2:04 pm

"Annoying freeloader.... And to answer your question, no, I can't teach you to be as sexy as I am." He says dramatically. "Now why are you three here again? I started this flight thinking I was going to be by my self and not with you crazies."
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A freak heads to London! (open)   A freak heads to London! (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 21st 2013, 2:12 pm

"Well, I was told to follow the plane or get on it but I have no clue about rainbows and girlie slept through her flight and apparently stayed on the plane." He replies. "And that was not my question. Have we enough fuel, because if we don't I can just get my dragon back over and fly off of the plane leaving you to crash into the sea." He stands up straight and scratches the back of his head with one of his glove clad hands. "The dragon is indeed still following the plane, just not keeping up."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A freak heads to London! (open)   A freak heads to London! (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 21st 2013, 2:20 pm

"Oh my, threatening the driver of the plane isn't really the brightest of things to do you know?" His expression turning dark. "No, we don't have enough fuel for the trip. We're going to crash a mile or so before we reach land." He lies effortlessly.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: A freak heads to London! (open)   A freak heads to London! (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 21st 2013, 2:23 pm

Mania looks thoughtful " that story sounds just like whats happening now!" he singes off the seatbelts and stands back up "you tell good stories, have you considered it as a career?"
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A freak heads to London! (open)   A freak heads to London! (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 21st 2013, 2:24 pm

"Hey, looney-man, wanna get off the plane before it crashes into the sea?" He asks Mania. "You get to ride a dragon."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A freak heads to London! (open)   A freak heads to London! (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 21st 2013, 2:26 pm

"THERE'S NOT ENOUGH FUEL?!" Kokoa screams getting off her seat and heading I the cockpit "Are we gonna die?! What kind of crazy person are you?!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A freak heads to London! (open)   A freak heads to London! (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 21st 2013, 2:29 pm

"In order, I have tried but every time I tell a story a plane crashes. Yes get them off my plane. And I'm the sexy kind of crazy person. Duh." He answered. 'You think they'll leave?''Ha, you wish you were that lucky.'
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A freak heads to London! (open)   A freak heads to London! (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 21st 2013, 2:37 pm

Glyndwr crouches down looks around the control surfaces for the fuel gauge. When he finds it he notices that the fuel is still almost full. "So, do you want to get off this plane before it plunges, girlie?" He asks, before standing back up and turning around. He wanted to get anyone who might be in any danger at all off this plane and was frankly getting sick of the loon at the wheel.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A freak heads to London! (open)   A freak heads to London! (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 21st 2013, 2:48 pm

Glaring at the fuel gauge so hard, you would think he was trying to melt it. He instead stabs it with his hidden weapons, startling two of the three passengers. "You're really getting on my nerves dragon lad. Still not a smart thing to do to the driver. This leaves me to believe you're not that smart, are you?" He insults the boy, really hoping they'll leave.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A freak heads to London! (open)   A freak heads to London! (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 21st 2013, 2:50 pm

Glyndwr facepalms. "I'm trying to do you a damn favour." He says, then sighs. "And I don't see what I an doing to piss you off so bad."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A freak heads to London! (open)   A freak heads to London! (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 21st 2013, 2:54 pm

"You're interrupting my fun. I can't exactly relax with you, fire breath, and what'sherface over there. I really don't trust you net to attack me, and driving planes is one of the few ways I enjoy relaxing." He says, calming down a bit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A freak heads to London! (open)   A freak heads to London! (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 21st 2013, 2:55 pm

"Ack!" Kokoa yells as the crazy driver stabs the control panel. "Yes, I would like to get out of here!" She says as she clings onto Glyndwr's arm.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A freak heads to London! (open)   A freak heads to London! (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 21st 2013, 2:57 pm

"Ok, give me a little space, girlie.." He says, trying to pull his hand away from the girl. "Yurio is on his way, ok?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A freak heads to London! (open)   A freak heads to London! (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 21st 2013, 2:59 pm

"Girlie?!" She asks, clearly offended "I may be short but I'm around your age!"
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A freak heads to London! (open)   A freak heads to London! (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 21st 2013, 3:01 pm

"Whatever you say, girlie." He replies, finally able to pull away from her. "Yeah, pilot looney, might want to go low if you want the cabin pressure to stay the same. We will have to leave through the door."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A freak heads to London! (open)   A freak heads to London! (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 21st 2013, 3:03 pm

"Ha, yeah right. I don't believe it. Don't even have the guts to keep riding a plane almost on empty. And whatever.Just as long as you take lava drool with you dragonborn." He says, going lower. "Don't let the door hit you on your way out. Or do, I don't really care."
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A freak heads to London! (open)   A freak heads to London! (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 21st 2013, 3:06 pm

"I have the guts to ride a dragon, every single day of my life. I can tell you that a dragon on empty is more dangerous that a plane in a similar state." Glyn says as he walks over to the emergency exit. "It will be windy, people. If you want to leave the plane, come over here please."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A freak heads to London! (open)   A freak heads to London! (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 21st 2013, 3:09 pm

"... I don't want to leave with you." Kokoa says sticking her tongue out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A freak heads to London! (open)   A freak heads to London! (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A freak heads to London! (open)
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next