Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A freak heads to London! (open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage

A freak heads to London! (open) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A freak heads to London! (open)   A freak heads to London! (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 21st 2013, 3:11 pm

"WHAT!" His smile almost broke at that. Hopefully lava breath would leave so dragon face would still have a reason to leave.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A freak heads to London! (open)   A freak heads to London! (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 21st 2013, 3:13 pm

"He's mean, I don't like him. I don't wanna leave with him." Kokoa says in her usual childish and stubborn tone.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A freak heads to London! (open)   A freak heads to London! (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 21st 2013, 3:15 pm

"Stay on the crashing plane, then..." He says. "Also, if I knew your first name I wouldn't call you girlie." He opens the door and walks back, grabbing Mania and pulling him towards the exit. "And sorry for calling you that."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A freak heads to London! (open)   A freak heads to London! (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 21st 2013, 3:16 pm

The albino wanted to smash his face into the dashboard at that, but at least two were gone. "So you would rather stay on the plane being driven by the crazy possibly homicidal crazy, when the plane is almost empty?" He says, trying to scare her out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A freak heads to London! (open)   A freak heads to London! (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 21st 2013, 3:18 pm

"My name is Kokoa." She says glaring childishly at the boy "And you said earlier you wouldn't crash a plane with yourself on it." She said turning towards the driver.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A freak heads to London! (open)   A freak heads to London! (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 21st 2013, 3:20 pm

He sighs at that. "Well aren't you the perceptive little girl."
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A freak heads to London! (open)   A freak heads to London! (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 21st 2013, 3:20 pm

"He said HE wouldn't. Nobody said that the plane won't crash itself." He remarks. "Kokoa, your last chance to get your ass over here and leave this deathtrap."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A freak heads to London! (open)   A freak heads to London! (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 21st 2013, 3:23 pm

"Fiiiine~" Kokoa whines "Only because I get to fly a dragon." She said walking towards Glyndwr "What's your name, by the way?"
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: A freak heads to London! (open)   A freak heads to London! (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 21st 2013, 3:24 pm

mania opts not to leave, pulling away and sighing"they want to stay together!" he crashes to his knees dramatically "cant you see that this is love!!!!" he gets up and kisses both the pilot, and koakoa "you both have my blessing"
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A freak heads to London! (open)   A freak heads to London! (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 21st 2013, 3:26 pm

"Glyndwr." He replies and grabs hold of Kokoas arm, then steps out onto the wing, at the end of which is a dragon flying. "Suit yourself, maniac!!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A freak heads to London! (open)   A freak heads to London! (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 21st 2013, 3:29 pm

'Dude, fire face is crazier then you...' The albino shudders at that, and the kiss. He turned his head so it was on the cheek. It left a burning mark on the side of his face. "You are so gonna die for that." He warns the pyro, flying back to altitudes after the two got on the dragon.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A freak heads to London! (open)   A freak heads to London! (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 21st 2013, 3:30 pm

Kokoa was startled by the sudden kiss but recovered herself when she was pulled out of the plane "I DONT WANNA DIE!" She held tight into Glyndwr's waist.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A freak heads to London! (open)   A freak heads to London! (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 21st 2013, 3:32 pm

OOC: Nicely done, taking control of two peoples characters. But I guess i'll go along with that.
Glyndwr sits Kokoa down in the saddle and stands behind her, as Yurio pulls away from the plane and falls behind.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A freak heads to London! (open)   A freak heads to London! (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 21st 2013, 3:37 pm

Ooc: Oh please, you were going to do that anyway. And if you weren't, then I am very sorry.

The albino watches the dragon fall behind. "Finally, I'm pretty sure you won't care, so now I can crash this sucker in peace." He says, partly to himself and the flamer next to him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A freak heads to London! (open)   A freak heads to London! (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 21st 2013, 3:39 pm

"Oh my goooood~!" Kokoa exclaims "I'm in a dragooon~!" She then proceeds to pet the dragon.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A freak heads to London! (open)   A freak heads to London! (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 21st 2013, 3:40 pm

"So, you wanna go to London, to which we are closer now or back to Death City." He asks Kokoa.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A freak heads to London! (open)   A freak heads to London! (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 21st 2013, 3:43 pm

"Wherever you wanna go." Kokoa smiled at Glyndwr.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A freak heads to London! (open)   A freak heads to London! (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 21st 2013, 3:45 pm

"Death City. Less flying overall." He says, as the dragon banks around and flies away back to the states.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A freak heads to London! (open)   A freak heads to London! (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 21st 2013, 4:31 pm

"So... At the end, you did not make sure he isn't crash into anything..." Kokoa commented.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: A freak heads to London! (open)   A freak heads to London! (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 21st 2013, 4:32 pm

mania only giggles and smashes the planes windshield, using a massive jet of flame to propel himself like a rocket, laughter can be heard as he jets into the air. "TACOS!!!!!!"
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A freak heads to London! (open)   A freak heads to London! (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 21st 2013, 4:34 pm

"I would have stayed to try and stop him if you were not on there. I was told that if anyone was there aboard the plane, I was to make sure they were taken off the plane first." He says.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A freak heads to London! (open)   A freak heads to London! (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 21st 2013, 4:40 pm

"Well excuse me..."
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A freak heads to London! (open)   A freak heads to London! (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 21st 2013, 4:43 pm

"I did what I came here to do." He says, sitting down with his back to Kokoa.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A freak heads to London! (open)   A freak heads to London! (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 21st 2013, 4:46 pm

"Such a hero" Kokoa says jokingly
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A freak heads to London! (open)   A freak heads to London! (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 21st 2013, 4:51 pm

"Or maybe I should go back and leave you on the plane?" He ask.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A freak heads to London! (open)   A freak heads to London! (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A freak heads to London! (open)
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next