Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Jaydn Green

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Jaydn Green Empty
PostSubject: Jaydn Green   Jaydn Green I_icon_minitimeDecember 26th 2013, 3:02 am

Jaydn Green 2279346_1324912972351.23res_400_300

Name Green, Jaydn

Meister: Chiyo Hitori

Weapon Form: He turns into a giant eight foot sword which is surprising light and has large spikes pointing down along the blade portion of the weapon. There is a large curl on the sharp end of the sword making a near complete circle with the spikes. Its hilt has a chain with a heart trinket on it.

Love Interest: Chiyo Hitori

Appearance: He is 5'11 with a black sweater and a pair of black jeans. He wears black converse and has a set of black string necklaces. He has long purple hair that ends near his lower back. He also has bright purple eyes. He has an extremely slim build and quite long arms.

Personality: Jaydn is probably one of the most stubborn people you will ever meet. Once he gets an idea in his head he will stick with it for as long as possible. He has a sense of honor and will listen to what anyone has to say unless it interferes with what his objective. He is extremely kind and treats everyone the same. Except he is especially nice to Chiyo and will do whatever it takes to impress her.

History: When Jaydn was a kid he loved to help others around town. Its the smiles of others that kept him goings and he always did favors for the town and will always see them through. He never really did fit into a particular crowd though. He just hovered around different groups of people and loved to be around such a colourful crowd. In weapon school he spent most of his time with no meister. Many people have tried to wield him but they never really ever were compatible with his weapon type. He became friends with a girl he really liked and who so happened to be a Meister. His hopes is that she be his Meister and maybe more if he can make it that far.

Miscellaneous: Yay rushed characters xD (I like to speed through them or else I will forget and they will never be done.)

Have You Read the Rules?
"I love Soul Eater"
Back to top Go down

Jaydn Green Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jaydn Green   Jaydn Green I_icon_minitimeDecember 26th 2013, 6:55 pm

Each section should be on paragraph long
Back to top Go down

Jaydn Green Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jaydn Green   Jaydn Green I_icon_minitimeDecember 27th 2013, 4:50 am

A paragraph is a minimum 5 sentences.
Back to top Go down

Jaydn Green Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jaydn Green   Jaydn Green I_icon_minitimeDecember 27th 2013, 6:11 pm

No, a paragraph is a distinct section of a piece of writing, usually dealing with a single theme and indicated by a new line, indentation, or numbering. (google's definition) Which means there is really no requirement for the amount of sentences in it, though a decent paragraph could contain 5-9 sentences, but if that were the case then I would like the sentences to at least be somewhat complex and not "He also has purple eyes."
Back to top Go down

Jaydn Green Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jaydn Green   Jaydn Green I_icon_minitimeDecember 27th 2013, 10:08 pm

(your weapon part is fine)
Advice:

• For appearance, you should talk about his head shape, describe his sweater more since you only talk about it's color, talk about any markings such as scars or mold/beauty marks, maybe add a birth mark, and maybe even add his weight.

• As for your personality, talk about his likes and dislikes, fears, motivations, explain why he is this way, explain why he likes the things he likes and why he dislikes the things that he does.

• everything else is fine
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Jaydn Green Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jaydn Green   Jaydn Green I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jaydn Green
Page 1 of 1