Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Green with envy. Also pink and blue. Orange should fix that. (Arc and Lani, private)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Arc
Admin
Admin

Green with envy. Also pink and blue. Orange should fix that. (Arc and Lani, private)  Empty
PostSubject: Green with envy. Also pink and blue. Orange should fix that. (Arc and Lani, private)    Green with envy. Also pink and blue. Orange should fix that. (Arc and Lani, private)  I_icon_minitimeJanuary 13th 2017, 11:44 am

Whenever Aurora went out to go on dates with her guy, Candy didn't have anything to do at all; Envy was probably something she felt at some points, when her best friend and partner went out to have fun with Glyndwr. Each time she thought that she needed to meet some new people, so that she actually had someone she could drag outside whenever such circumstances came around. Each time she'd just not do so and end up reading for a few hours, waiting for Aurora to come back; not that that happening was even a certainty.

Yes, past the initial thoughts of that'd be nice and sure wish I find someone new, it's about time she never did anything to try and befriend people, let alone try and actually finding anyone to date. That is, until she found Aurora's phone unlocked, with Aurora out of the room. Curiosity wasn't uncharacteristic of Candy, and that wasn't too far off of being nosy; she found plans of hers with a certain welsh-named fellow. Her pinching the number of a certain ginger ninja was quite uncharacteristic, though, as she was going to use it in some dastardly scheme.

When the time finally came in the next couple of days, when Aurora was very much gone and likely to be missing for the rest of the day and also probably the night, Candy wore up a text to send to the number, trying to at least make sure that she wasn't stopping the guy on the other end from doing whatever he was doing: 'Hey, it's Candy, if you're not busy, you should come to our dorm.' She tutted, and changed it somewhat: 'It's Candy. Come to dorm if not busy.'

There, she thought, it seems urgent now.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

Green with envy. Also pink and blue. Orange should fix that. (Arc and Lani, private)  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Green with envy. Also pink and blue. Orange should fix that. (Arc and Lani, private)    Green with envy. Also pink and blue. Orange should fix that. (Arc and Lani, private)  I_icon_minitimeJanuary 13th 2017, 12:02 pm

At this point, if we were all perfectly honest, Rogue was hanging upside down from a tree. He wasn't busy, per say, nor was he terribly idle, one foot hooked over a branch, the other around his leg as he worked at seeing just how well he could pull himself back upright under such conditions. Hearing more than feeling his phone buzz, he stopped mid-curl, abdominals trembling a bit as he maintained the position while checking the message. He squinted at a moment, confused on why she had the number, let alone why she sought him. Shaking his head, he typed up a quick omw, before finishing the exercise and kicking off from the tree. Gathering his things, he took off in a sprint from the training grounds; the dorms weren't far.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Green with envy. Also pink and blue. Orange should fix that. (Arc and Lani, private)    Green with envy. Also pink and blue. Orange should fix that. (Arc and Lani, private)  I_icon_minitimeJanuary 13th 2017, 12:28 pm

Candy knew she was fond of Rogue, but really did not expect the smile she ended up with at seeing the three letters. She was ready, already having had dressed herself up in a t-shirt that clung to her body tightly, a skirt and some stockings, all things that were very colourful. For the lack of pockets, she also had a satchel slung across her shoulder, bright as everything else on her person. She waited outside of the door to the dorm, happily humming some tune known only to herself. She wondered how Rogue was going to react when he found out that the emergency was actually her just being lonely.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Green with envy. Also pink and blue. Orange should fix that. (Arc and Lani, private)    Green with envy. Also pink and blue. Orange should fix that. (Arc and Lani, private)  I_icon_minitimeJanuary 13th 2017, 12:59 pm

More out of boredom and a dire need to keep the rest of the female populace out of arm's reach, Rogue seemed to fins it perfectly fitting to go parlour through the hallways. He took the stairs by the railings, using acrobatics to reach across floors and bannistars without once stepping foot on the actual steps themselves. In the hallways, he seemed just as intent on these endeavors, running along the walls rather than the floors. By the time he reached her door, hair and workout shirt slick with sweat, he seemed like he should have been out of breath, but even with the pang of curious worry in his eyes, the evidence of the smile hidden by his mask still shone in the swirling depths.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Green with envy. Also pink and blue. Orange should fix that. (Arc and Lani, private)    Green with envy. Also pink and blue. Orange should fix that. (Arc and Lani, private)  I_icon_minitimeJanuary 13th 2017, 1:09 pm

Looking at Rogue with a look of confusion on her slightly tilted face at first, she then turned to the door and went inside for a moment, before returning with a towel. She held it out to him, remembering that the lure was to make the text look as if it was urgent. "The emergency is that Aurora is gone and I'm very bored." She said, now smiling again. "So, since you took the bait, we're going to go into town and do things to pass the time. You cannot escape." As if she could ever catch Rogue.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Green with envy. Also pink and blue. Orange should fix that. (Arc and Lani, private)    Green with envy. Also pink and blue. Orange should fix that. (Arc and Lani, private)  I_icon_minitimeJanuary 13th 2017, 1:14 pm

He raised a brow, tossing the towel onto his head and rubbing his hair dry, eyes not once leaving her. Slinging the towel over his shoulder, he changed his posture to make it seem as though he was about to make a run for it, eyes challenging her to stop him.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Green with envy. Also pink and blue. Orange should fix that. (Arc and Lani, private)    Green with envy. Also pink and blue. Orange should fix that. (Arc and Lani, private)  I_icon_minitimeJanuary 13th 2017, 1:22 pm

"I know a guy," Candy joked, pouting at the same time. Knowing that she would be unable to, she didn't even move in response. All she could do was hope that Rogue was joking too. There was a weakness to her plan, indeed, for if Rogue didn't actually want to be here, he wouldn't have to.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Green with envy. Also pink and blue. Orange should fix that. (Arc and Lani, private)    Green with envy. Also pink and blue. Orange should fix that. (Arc and Lani, private)  I_icon_minitimeJanuary 13th 2017, 1:32 pm

He laughed, shaking his head, "yeah, probably me." He said, waiting to see if she'd argue before gesturing to the bag he'd slung off his shoulders, containing clean clothes.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Green with envy. Also pink and blue. Orange should fix that. (Arc and Lani, private)    Green with envy. Also pink and blue. Orange should fix that. (Arc and Lani, private)  I_icon_minitimeJanuary 13th 2017, 1:36 pm

That statement was true enough. She really didn't know any other guys. Definitely not ones who could catch him. She simply stuck her tongue out a little, not long before her attention turned to the bag, at which she looked at with confusion.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Green with envy. Also pink and blue. Orange should fix that. (Arc and Lani, private)    Green with envy. Also pink and blue. Orange should fix that. (Arc and Lani, private)  I_icon_minitimeJanuary 13th 2017, 1:42 pm

Chuckling under his breath, he grabbed the towel before pulling his shirt up and over his head. Sweat still clung to his body, so he dried himself with the towel before stooping down to grab a wet wipe. Casual as could be, he cleaned his upper body lazily before retrieving a spare shirt. He pulled it on, still standing in the hallway, and started for the strings on his pants, acting like he was going to change completely, right there.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Green with envy. Also pink and blue. Orange should fix that. (Arc and Lani, private)    Green with envy. Also pink and blue. Orange should fix that. (Arc and Lani, private)  I_icon_minitimeJanuary 13th 2017, 1:50 pm

Candy was unfazed, at least on the outside. She didn't even really go red as she watched him, smiling with a raised eyebrow. "Are you trying to impress me or trying to make me feel uncomfortable? Because you're only succeeding at doing the first." The compliment was very much intended to do the latter, but to Rogue, this time. Not that it was a lie, she really was quite impressed and showed it. She also gestured at the still open doorway leading into the dorm room.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Green with envy. Also pink and blue. Orange should fix that. (Arc and Lani, private)    Green with envy. Also pink and blue. Orange should fix that. (Arc and Lani, private)  I_icon_minitimeJanuary 13th 2017, 2:07 pm

He rolled his eyes but nodded, taking the bag and stepping inside, closing the door behind him.he reemerged a few minutes later, black cargo shorts and a maroon button up shirt over a thin, grey tee. "Ready when you are," he said, bag replaced on his back, dirty towel and clothes tossed in the nearest hamper.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Green with envy. Also pink and blue. Orange should fix that. (Arc and Lani, private)    Green with envy. Also pink and blue. Orange should fix that. (Arc and Lani, private)  I_icon_minitimeJanuary 13th 2017, 2:18 pm

Locking the door, Candy smiled at Rogue and promptly made her way outside, before stopping and sighing. She remembered that she was directionally challenged; as such she turned to Rogue. "Lets go and get some ice cream or cakes or doughnuts or something. I don't know. Also, you should lead the way, I don't do well with finding places."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Green with envy. Also pink and blue. Orange should fix that. (Arc and Lani, private)    Green with envy. Also pink and blue. Orange should fix that. (Arc and Lani, private)  I_icon_minitimeJanuary 13th 2017, 2:53 pm

He laughed, shaking his head at this, "What a pair we make," the assassin stated, nodding towards the stairs before heading off in that direction. "Do you think of anything but sugar?" He added a slight inflection into the last word, subtle enough that it wouldn't be noticed without being looked for.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Green with envy. Also pink and blue. Orange should fix that. (Arc and Lani, private)    Green with envy. Also pink and blue. Orange should fix that. (Arc and Lani, private)  I_icon_minitimeJanuary 13th 2017, 3:11 pm

Candy missed the change in his tone of voice. She did, however, rebut his sugar point as she followed him; "It's Aurora you're thinking of. People do stuff like that when they hang out, right? Go for ice cream, or somesuch? I don't know what you would want to do, so I picked something anyone can enjoy.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Green with envy. Also pink and blue. Orange should fix that. (Arc and Lani, private)    Green with envy. Also pink and blue. Orange should fix that. (Arc and Lani, private)  I_icon_minitimeJanuary 13th 2017, 3:13 pm

"You think I didn't notice the candy wrappers in your garbage?" A shrug followed, "Whatever you want, short of some estrogen-filled slumber party or something."
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Green with envy. Also pink and blue. Orange should fix that. (Arc and Lani, private)    Green with envy. Also pink and blue. Orange should fix that. (Arc and Lani, private)  I_icon_minitimeJanuary 13th 2017, 3:26 pm

"You looked in my garbage?" Candy asked, looking at him a little strangely, but shook her head and let it go. "I lured you over, because I wanted to hang out with you. I'm definitely not going to take you to such a party. Ice cream place then? And after that you can chose one, how about that?"
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Green with envy. Also pink and blue. Orange should fix that. (Arc and Lani, private)    Green with envy. Also pink and blue. Orange should fix that. (Arc and Lani, private)  I_icon_minitimeJanuary 13th 2017, 3:33 pm

"If you want ice cream, then we'll get ice cream." He agreed, leading her out of the dorm and through towards the city.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Green with envy. Also pink and blue. Orange should fix that. (Arc and Lani, private)    Green with envy. Also pink and blue. Orange should fix that. (Arc and Lani, private)  I_icon_minitimeJanuary 13th 2017, 3:41 pm

She followed behind Rogue for a while. For a moment she entertained the thought of another attempt at getting his mask off, but dispelled it when she realised that he could hear her coming from a mile off, let alone a meter or so. Following that, she took a few brisk steps and walked by his side. Her hands held onto the strap of her bag as to not stay idle, as she looked around the place; mostly to make an attempt to mask her glances towards Rogue.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Green with envy. Also pink and blue. Orange should fix that. (Arc and Lani, private)    Green with envy. Also pink and blue. Orange should fix that. (Arc and Lani, private)  I_icon_minitimeJanuary 13th 2017, 4:12 pm

Leading her into the city, he kept himself quiet, hands seeming idle at his sides, his mind not quiet Elsewhere, but not all the was present, either. "Anything else that you want to do in town?" Rogue asked finally, bringing up idle chatter.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Green with envy. Also pink and blue. Orange should fix that. (Arc and Lani, private)    Green with envy. Also pink and blue. Orange should fix that. (Arc and Lani, private)  I_icon_minitimeJanuary 13th 2017, 4:17 pm

"I don't really have a real plan. Or any plan, for that matter." She answered, quite obviously insinuating that she had no idea what she really wanted to do. In reality, this whole thing was just to be in Rogue's company. Not that she could say that.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Green with envy. Also pink and blue. Orange should fix that. (Arc and Lani, private)    Green with envy. Also pink and blue. Orange should fix that. (Arc and Lani, private)  I_icon_minitimeJanuary 13th 2017, 4:21 pm

He paused his almost blank staring to look her over again a few times. Smirking invisibly behind his mask, he shrugged, "as good as you look, a skirt's not terribly practical for most physical endeavors, so I think I'll talk skating off the table."
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Green with envy. Also pink and blue. Orange should fix that. (Arc and Lani, private)    Green with envy. Also pink and blue. Orange should fix that. (Arc and Lani, private)  I_icon_minitimeJanuary 13th 2017, 4:32 pm

"Try me." Candy simply said returning a smirk, if unknowingly. "Weapon or not, I'm still in the EAT class. I'm no slouch. I can make it work." She continued, before adding to it after a moment; "Doesn't matter to me if you see anything, either. You'll probably get embarrassed and wipe out."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Green with envy. Also pink and blue. Orange should fix that. (Arc and Lani, private)    Green with envy. Also pink and blue. Orange should fix that. (Arc and Lani, private)  I_icon_minitimeJanuary 13th 2017, 4:39 pm

He laughed at this, genuine and full, "Is that what you think?"
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Green with envy. Also pink and blue. Orange should fix that. (Arc and Lani, private)    Green with envy. Also pink and blue. Orange should fix that. (Arc and Lani, private)  I_icon_minitimeJanuary 13th 2017, 4:42 pm

"That's not too far fetched, considering." Candy replied, not sharing in his mirth. "Ice cream first, though."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Green with envy. Also pink and blue. Orange should fix that. (Arc and Lani, private)    Green with envy. Also pink and blue. Orange should fix that. (Arc and Lani, private)  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Green with envy. Also pink and blue. Orange should fix that. (Arc and Lani, private)
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next