Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

katrina

Go down 
AuthorMessage

katrina Empty
PostSubject: katrina   katrina I_icon_minitimeDecember 29th 2013, 6:25 pm

Name  katrina(bottom)

Meister: David

Weapon Form: they are both hand gun weapons katrina is a black pistol with gold embellishments on the berall and a fitted hand grip for less shock and recoil and incrusted on the but of the gun is a trail of bitterflys leading to the trigger.

Love Interest: katrina likes david

Appearance: katrina is a tall blond with light blue eyes, she is more of the tomboy and is often seen in jeans convers and a ripped t shirt that hugs her body in all the right places. she is slightly taned skin giving her the California skater girl look. She is adicted to her phone and music she always has one ear bud in.

Personality: katrina is very out going. She loves to just sit and hang out with friends. When you get to know her she can be quite chatty, but she is also very dedicated. She takes all of her missions seriously. She is very brave and headstron witch some times gets in the way of here seeing what really needs to be done. She is one of thoughs girls who gets along with every one, she mostly hangs around guys because shes more of a tom boy and isent afraid of geting dirty and kicking but .

History:  they both come from a very welthy family who work in the computer buisness, they are the heads to the bigest computer company in the world. So one afternoon when there mother snd father were away they climbed into the attic and were looking through old boxes when they found a dusty old photo album that had alot of pictures of there mom with a bunch of peaple ,and on one of the pages there was an articlethat had her mothers f on it and next to it it said " local weapon becomes death scyth " they were amazed and so the next day they had there mother sign them into tha academy

Miscellaneous: she is part of a gun pair with melody her sister

Have You Read the Rules?
"I love soul eater"

Last edited by firefly on December 29th 2013, 7:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

katrina Empty
PostSubject: Re: katrina   katrina I_icon_minitimeDecember 29th 2013, 7:04 pm

I would appreciate it if you added a little more to the personallity and made it a bit clearer that she's part of a set of guns. Mainly because I was confused as heck reading through the weapon form and still have no idea who the other gun is.
Back to top Go down

katrina Empty
PostSubject: Re: katrina   katrina I_icon_minitimeDecember 29th 2013, 7:06 pm

That will be her sister
Back to top Go down

katrina Empty
PostSubject: Re: katrina   katrina I_icon_minitimeDecember 29th 2013, 7:07 pm

Yeah well she was with melody on one app but char told me to separate the apps
Back to top Go down

katrina Empty
PostSubject: Re: katrina   katrina I_icon_minitimeDecember 29th 2013, 7:45 pm

That makes sense. Now that you mention it, it definatly felt like an app that would have originally been for two seperate characters.... Accepted!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

katrina Empty
PostSubject: Re: katrina   katrina I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

katrina
Page 1 of 1