Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

David first day

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20  Next
AuthorMessage

David first day - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: David first day   David first day - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 2nd 2014, 10:57 pm

Its were people come together to achieve a common goal and to help each other"she said
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: David first day   David first day - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 2nd 2014, 11:01 pm

"I never like working on a team" he said
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: David first day   David first day - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 2nd 2014, 11:13 pm

Then why did you join one with us"she said
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: David first day   David first day - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 2nd 2014, 11:16 pm

"My heart tell me to try it out" he said
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: David first day   David first day - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 2nd 2014, 11:20 pm

So we were just an experiment to you, something you were ready to try and through away if you didnt like"she said a look of hurt crosed her eyes
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: David first day   David first day - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 2nd 2014, 11:33 pm

"No, it just......we'll nevermind" he said as he was hurt himself. "But I never like to see anyone get hurt but me, but with you I felt something" he said
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: David first day   David first day - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 2nd 2014, 11:42 pm

Katrina looked at him"what do you mean"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: David first day   David first day - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 2nd 2014, 11:45 pm

"When I am around you two I fell like, I am in a family. A family that I love" he said
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: David first day   David first day - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 2nd 2014, 11:51 pm

Melody huged him "we are a family nii-chan"she said

Katrina nodded "yeah we are a family
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: David first day   David first day - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 3rd 2014, 12:03 am

David broke into tears and cry on her
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: David first day   David first day - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 3rd 2014, 12:08 am

Melody held him as he cryed
Katrina huged him too
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: David first day   David first day - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 3rd 2014, 12:23 am

"I love you both" he said
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: David first day   David first day - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 3rd 2014, 12:26 am

Love you nii-chan"melody said

I love you to"she said
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: David first day   David first day - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 3rd 2014, 12:38 am

David hug them as he cry
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: David first day   David first day - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 3rd 2014, 12:45 am

They held him and let him cry whispering converting words in his ear
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: David first day   David first day - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 3rd 2014, 12:59 am

"Will not fail you" he said to them
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: David first day   David first day - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 3rd 2014, 1:03 am

They nodded and hugged him tigghter
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: David first day   David first day - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 3rd 2014, 1:13 am

Brb shower)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: David first day   David first day - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 3rd 2014, 1:28 am

Im back)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: David first day   David first day - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 3rd 2014, 6:34 am

David smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: David first day   David first day - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 3rd 2014, 8:34 am

Are you better now nii-chan"melody said
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: David first day   David first day - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 3rd 2014, 10:41 am

"Yeah" he said
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: David first day   David first day - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 3rd 2014, 3:38 pm

She pulled away and smiled at him
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: David first day   David first day - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 3rd 2014, 10:37 pm

David smile back
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: David first day   David first day - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 4th 2014, 1:44 pm

Good "Katrina nodded

Melody smiled
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: David first day   David first day - Page 18 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

David first day
Page 18 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20  Next