Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ace Toromaki

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

Ace Toromaki Empty
PostSubject: Ace Toromaki   Ace Toromaki I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2013, 7:56 pm

Ace (Pilot Arc):

Ace (Arahant Arc):

Ace as a Live Action character:

Ace Toromaki

Meister/Witch
Emalia

Weapon Form
Kusari-gama

Crush
None

Girlfriend
N/A

Description
Ace's long, silver, shaggy hair hangs loosely about his shoulders, and tends to cover his left eye. He normally keeps brushed back in a gentlemanly ponytail, but often lets it fall back down when fighting or when... insane. Standing straight Ace is 6 foot 3, although he is usually somewhat slouched, and has a habit of shuffling on his feet a lot. This causes him to appear much smaller than he actually is. His body is moderately toned and somewhat fit, but while in his human form, Ace's left leg is considerably weak from a childhood injury. He has pale skin, and vivid, amber eyes that are often referred to as mud by his family, where amethyst eyes are typically considered ideal.

Personality
Often quiet and reserved, Ace keeps to himself most of the time. After being left traumatized by his past, trust is almost nonexistent. Under special circumstances, and sometimes for no particular reason at all, Ace is driven to insanity until he "snaps out of it" or is incapacitated. During these splurges of madness, killing and laughing sadistically seem a favorite pastime of his, and often best isolated, or left unconscious.

Pilot Arc:
Although Ace was, at first, rather aggressive and ill-tempered, he has proven to be a bit calmer over time, especially with people he's grown accustomed to. His multiple, potential suitresses tend to illicit a more controlled and even bashful side, implying that he may progress to be a much more tolerable individual, though Ace certainly still expresses his rage and cruelty at times, such as when he murdered his cousin, Chris, in a fight.

History
Throughout his childhood, Ace was part of a loving family consisting of his wealthy parents, and a family friend. Though they were very close and loved their son very much, Mr. and Mrs. Toromaki's jobs didn't allow them much time to spend with their son. Because of this, his parents' family friend was much like a father. This man, Krimlin, often took care of Ace when he was home alone, and spent copious amounts of time with him. He even helped Ace hone his skills as a weapon and acted as a meister for him. This time caused him to be very skilled with his abilities, and controlling his soul wavelengths. Unfortunately this great relationship was short lived, because Krimlin had very disturbing ulterior motives. Knowing that he was trusted beyond all else by Mr. Toromaki, Krimlin knew that he would be included in the family will, and set a stage for murder. One night when Ace was asleep, Krimlin confronted Ace's father in his mansion and slit his throat, then placed the knife in the victim's hand. Awkwardly he chased after the other, dragging the dead carcass with him. Eventually cornering her, Krimlin stabbed Mrs. Toromaki in the heart and set the bodies up like a murder-suicide. As he turned away to leave his eyes wandered to the top of the staircase, where he discovered that Ace had been standing there, only to witness the entire murder. Later they would both discover that the family had left no such will, and all but an empty mansion, with no running water or working electricity, was stripped from a sad little ten year old orphan. Over the next two years Ace attempted to cope with the trauma inflicted by his once only friend, eventually deciding that he was well enough, psychologically, to have a life again.

Pilot Arc:
Going through an overwhelming number of Meisters has made quite a name for Ace in the DWMA. In fact, it is a common urban legend among the students that any partnership with Ace will result in the Meister's premature end. This rumor has not necessarily been proven false, as ten of Ace's partners were killed or reported missing, such as Ace's first Meister, Bri Ugami, and many others were permanently injured or maimed, like Millie.

During the events of "Taken!", Ace succumbed to his madness to such a degree that he temporarily transformed into a state that is now referred to as Pseudo-Kishin, which greatly enhanced his physical capabilities at the cost of his consciousness and general free will. Only those there during the events of "Taken!", Sylas Hammer, who is now deceased, Lord Death, Droon, Emalia Albescue, Jack King, Zera, Eibon, Maka Albarn, and Soul Eater Evans are aware of Ace's Pseudo-Kishin form. Maka and Soul are privy to this knowledge, solely because the DWMA has decided that, due to the severity of the threat that Ace poses in this form, Maka's Anti-Madness Wavelength is to be used to subdue the Weapon.

Later, Ace defected from the DWMA in pursuit of the notorious Kishin Egg, Reaver, although he was severely wounded and ended up in the Academy's infirmary to treat his wounds. After his return, Ace encountered his cousins Rin and Chris. While Rin was a welcome addition to Ace's new life, Chris was met with great hostility, and was eventually killed by the older Toromaki during one of their many fights.

Eventually, after three years of being incapable of collecting a single soul, argued by him to be the fault of his weaker partners, and not his own ability, Ace finally consumed his first soul. In his fit of madness, at the time, Ace ate the soul without realizing it was a monster soul, and became a Hunter's Axe before losing consciousness.

Monster Abilities
1st Soul [Unnamed Squid Monster]:

Soul Resonance: Giant Bringer
Upon Soul Resonance, Ace's chain-weight turns in to a wrecking ball, and his sickle in to a scythe. The blade of the scythe is detachable, with an additional chain. Signature move is the hurricane; both the scythe blade and wrecking ball are swung with enough force to create a vortex, that sucks in people, and objects as heavy as large trees.

Voice
Inuyasha's voice from the anime: Inuyasha

Theme
Nonsense Speaker - Vocaloid

Other
Upon devouring more souls, the length of Ace's chain in his weapon form will grow. Common triggers for sending Ace in to insanity include; witnessing betrayal or abandonment, seeing someone's throat slit, extensive conversation about his past, the mention of the name Krimlin multiple times, and greed. Ace is also oddly enough an outstanding chef, though he has no money to buy ingredients or to pay for electricity for his stove. Ace is exceptionally good at soccer, and handles alcohol very poorly, even displaying significant emotions under it's influence.

Ask Ace
http://ask.fm/AceToromaki

I love Soul Eater!

Last edited by Ace on December 21st 2017, 4:42 pm; edited 32 times in total
Back to top Go down

Ace Toromaki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ace Toromaki   Ace Toromaki I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2013, 7:59 pm

He does to have a miester! Bri!
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

Ace Toromaki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ace Toromaki   Ace Toromaki I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2013, 8:02 pm

Oh right, whoops! I kinda just copied and pasted. ^_^"
Back to top Go down

Ace Toromaki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ace Toromaki   Ace Toromaki I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2013, 8:04 pm

Well you can edit too
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

Ace Toromaki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ace Toromaki   Ace Toromaki I_icon_minitimeJune 14th 2013, 4:56 pm

Name: Ace Toromaki
Role: The extremist
Species: Weapon
Race: White
Height: six feet, two inches
Build: fit and somewhat well built, but a bit too skinny
Hair Color: Silver (Runs in his family)
Eye Color: Amber
Skin Tone: Pale
Physical Description: Ace's short, silver, shaggy hair hangs loosely above his shoulders, and dips below his eyes. He normally keeps brushed back in a gentlemanly style, but lets it fall back down when fighting or when... insane. Standing straight Ace is 6 foot 2, although he is usually somewhat slouched, and has a habit of shuffling on his feet a lot. This causes him to appear much smaller than he actually is. His body is moderately toned and somewhat fit, but while in his human form, Ace's left leg is considerably weak from a childhood injury.
External Conflict: Other people. He wants nothing to do with them, but they keep pushing their way in to his life, and it has reached the point to where he can't stop them... and sometimes doesn't want to.
External Motivation: He wants to become a Death Scythe
Internal Conflict: Wants to be able to feel emotion, but has locked himself away and blocked it all off. Ace chose long ago to cut himself off from other people.
Internal Motivation: Revenge on his parents' death
Education: Was tutored endlessly by his parents in several subjects, though he never went to actual school. A bit of a child prodigy though he hardly shows
Skills/Talents: Soul Authority, Soul Menace, Superior Analytical Thinking, Cooking, Soccer
Weaknesses/Faults: His left leg, Insanity, emotions or lack thereof, doesn't trust others
Fears/Phobias: Spiders, giving in to his insanity, witches being in the academy
Traits: Unkind, easily upset, intelligent, difficult, inquisitive, rebelious, unemotional, not easily startled, devoted, hard working, stubborn
Current Residence: His parents' mansion
Previous Residence: The basement of said mansion
Alignment: Rebel (Good/Chaotic)
History: Throughout his childhood, Ace was part of a loving family consisting of his wealthy parents, and a family friend. Though they were very close and loved their son very much, Mr. and Mrs. Toromaki's jobs didn't allow them much time to spend with their son. Because of this, his parents' family friend was much like a father. This man, Krimlin, often took care of Ace when he was home alone, and spent copious amounts of time with him. He even helped Ace hone his skills as a weapon and acted as a meister for him. This time caused him to be very skilled with his abilities, and controlling his soul wavelengths. Unfortunately this great relationship was short lived, because Krimlin had very disturbing ulterior motives. Knowing that he was trusted beyond all else by Mr. Toromaki, Krimlin knew that he would be included in the family will, and set a stage for murder. One night when Ace was asleep, Krimling confronted Ace's father in his mansion and slit his throat, then placed the knife in the victim's hand. Awkwardly he chased after the other, dragging the dead carcass with him. Eventually cornering her, Krimlin stabbed Mrs. Toromaki in the heart and set the bodies up like a murder-suicide. As he turned away to leave his eyes wandered to the top of the staircase, where he discovered that Ace had been standing there, only to witness the entire murder. Later they would both discover that the family had left no such will, and all but an empty mansion, with no running water or working electricity, was stripped from a sad little ten year old orphan. Over the next two years Ace attempted to cope with the trauma inflicted by his once only friend, eventually deciding that he was well enough, psychologically, to have a life again.
Family: Dead

Last edited by Ace on May 1st 2014, 1:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Ace Toromaki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ace Toromaki   Ace Toromaki I_icon_minitimeJune 14th 2013, 5:00 pm

Very nicely done!
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

Ace Toromaki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ace Toromaki   Ace Toromaki I_icon_minitimeJune 14th 2013, 5:02 pm

Thanks, it probably would have been more organized, but you know... these damned text boxes that we can't fix are too distracting. DX
Back to top Go down

Ace Toromaki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ace Toromaki   Ace Toromaki I_icon_minitimeJune 14th 2013, 5:05 pm

Did you like my method? :D
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

Ace Toromaki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ace Toromaki   Ace Toromaki I_icon_minitimeJune 14th 2013, 5:10 pm

Yes, yes I did
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

Ace Toromaki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ace Toromaki   Ace Toromaki I_icon_minitimeOctober 12th 2013, 10:17 pm

OH HEY! Ace's birthday passed! Now I can make him 17.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

Ace Toromaki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ace Toromaki   Ace Toromaki I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2014, 3:09 am

Edit: Added a picture of Ace when he's not being a bum
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

Ace Toromaki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ace Toromaki   Ace Toromaki I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2014, 11:16 am

Isn't he also paired with Sarah?
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

Ace Toromaki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ace Toromaki   Ace Toromaki I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2014, 1:32 pm

Edit: Added Sarah as meister.
Back to top Go down

Ace Toromaki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ace Toromaki   Ace Toromaki I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2014, 1:56 pm

But, I thought Ace was always a bum? X3
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

Ace Toromaki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ace Toromaki   Ace Toromaki I_icon_minitimeMay 13th 2014, 8:01 pm

XD
Back to top Go down

Ace Toromaki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ace Toromaki   Ace Toromaki I_icon_minitimeAugust 10th 2014, 10:18 pm

Ace Toromaki XkCNPQi
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

Ace Toromaki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ace Toromaki   Ace Toromaki I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2016, 5:37 am

Addition of first mutation (8 chain manifestation) has been approved.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ace Toromaki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ace Toromaki   Ace Toromaki I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ace Toromaki
Page 1 of 1