Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Chris Toromaki

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Chris Toromaki Empty
PostSubject: Chris Toromaki   Chris Toromaki I_icon_minitimeAugust 9th 2014, 6:18 pm

Name (Toromaki, Chris)

Gender/Sex: Manly Man! (But not too Manly)

Meister: N/A

Weapon Form: Chris Toromaki Great_sword-480x360
In his weapon form, Chris appears as a simitar-like sword. The blade is make of stainless-steel, and is 3 1/2 feet in length, with a notch halfway down the blade. The left side of the blade is ingraved with japanese characters. The hilt is gold in color, and is about 8 inches long, and has an emblem on it in the shape of a lion.

Love Interest: N/A

Orientation: Straight

Appearance:
Chris stands at about 5'9, and weighs 110 pounds with an average build. Unlike anyone else in his family, his hair is blonde in color, which hangs down in his face, opposed to the others' silver hair. His eyes, however, are dark green in color, which isn't too abnormal. Chris is fashioned with a grey t-shirt, a slightly baggy black jacket, a cream colored scarf that hangs down to his stomach, a pair of black tightish jeans, and grey tennis shoes. He also wears a black necklace with a grey pendent.

Personality: Being raised by a rich family, Chris has had everything handed to him, but, he doesn't seem to expect other people to do the same. Although only recently leaving his home, Chris has a great understanding of the world. His attitude is nice towards new people, as he wants to make as many people as can friends, as he didn't have many as a child, and seeks companionship for his family lacked this.

History: Born a year after Ace, Chris had a great friendship with his cousin, and just like Ace's family, Chris's kin was rich as well. However, also like Ace, Chris have no time with his parents, as they were always away on business trips. They left Chris alone, knowing that he should be okay on his own. This is when Chris developed his thirst for knowledge, for he had little more to do then raid his father's library, and at the age of seven, was able to cook four course meals on his own. Reading was what helped him forget that his parents weren't around. At the age of 9, Chris's uncle was murdered, and Ace had seemingly disappeared from Chris's life. And at the age of 11, when Chris finally decided to visit Ace, he was gone. Upon stumbling upon this, Chris fell through the worn floor in his uncle's mansion, into a what seemed to be a hide-away. Searching through the area, Chris discovered a worn box, and inside, contained two documents that said that Chris and Ace were weapons. Chris trained for the next five years, utilizing his weapon blood, and has now, at 16, set out to find Ace.

Theme: Dan Dan Kokoro Hikareteku

Miscellaneous: Do to Chris's wide variety of knowledge, he knows many fighting styles, and is a great ally in battle. (I went back and a fixed a few grammar errors that were bothering me. .-.)

Have You Read the Rules?
"I love Soul Eater!~"

Last edited by King Rage on January 31st 2016, 1:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Chris Toromaki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chris Toromaki   Chris Toromaki I_icon_minitimeAugust 9th 2014, 6:31 pm

Waffle-chan accepts. .v.
Back to top Go down

Chris Toromaki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chris Toromaki   Chris Toromaki I_icon_minitimeAugust 9th 2014, 6:36 pm

Oh, Waff, do you want Storm to Housesit while Spencer and Kataro are away? :3
Back to top Go down

Chris Toromaki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chris Toromaki   Chris Toromaki I_icon_minitimeAugust 9th 2014, 6:44 pm

You can if you want. But I thought I saw a thread where Storm had his own apartment. .o. Either way, I'm fine with that. But please, PM me about these things.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Chris Toromaki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chris Toromaki   Chris Toromaki I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chris Toromaki
Page 1 of 1