Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Shadow Ninja (inactive)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

Shadow Ninja (inactive) Empty
PostSubject: Shadow Ninja (inactive)   Shadow Ninja (inactive) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 2nd 2014, 5:55 pm

Shadow Ninja (inactive) Path_o10

New clothes:
Shadow Ninja (inactive) Maxres10

Shadow

Weapon: His sword

Love Interest:

Appearance: Shadow is 5,9 ft tall. He wears blue ninja clothes and has two bells on his left wrist. He is also very slim. Shadow wears a scabbard on his back and a hood on his head. His eyes are white and they seem to glow. He has black short hair and pale skin. He also has a metal plate on his right arm (From wrist to elbow)Because he has a body of 16 years old teenager, thanks to Chloe's Carmen curse, he is 5,7 ft tall. He has black hair long to his cheeks and pale skin.
Picture:
Shadow Ninja (inactive) Pobran12

Personality: Shadow never talks too much. He almost always stays in the shadows and avoids light. When he tries to kill someone, he often tries to be very quiet and careful. He only talks to people he likes.
His mind tells him that in his past he was a hero, so that's why he wants to be a person that helps people. He doesn't like cats and the sunlight  Shadow has a secret:He likes playing on his bells and he loves music. Shadow talks more than before after a few important events in his life. He acts very friendly towards Ida Cooper and talks to her normally. When Ida wants him to take off his hood, he does it. Towards his friends, he is very loyal.He respects his enemies and he is very careful when he fights.

History: Nobody knows what happened in his past. The truth is that he's been resurrected by a witch. Soon after this event, he discovered that he has a special ability. His power allows him to teleport form a shadow to another shadow  (Limit: 32 feets and He has to wait two posts after using his power to use it again) The witch wanted to use him as her own servant.  But he escaped and now he lives somewhere in Death City. Sadly he doesn't remember what happened before he was revived.  And he doesn't know who he is and how did he die. He's called himself "Shadow" because of his power and he's started to hunt for bandits, kishin eggs and evil witches. One day he decided to go for a walk around the city on 1 p.m and he discovered that the sunlight weakens him. Because of the sun, he is slower and when he walks into a shadow after standing in a sunlight, he can't use his power for two-three posts. One day Chloe (the witch that has resurrected him) decided to bring her servant back home. So she took her other servants and tried to capture him..Well thanks to Ida Cooper she didn't do it. Another fact...She was pissed at Ida so she wanted to throw a curse on her that had to change her into a baby. But when Chloe threw it, Shadow used his own body as a shield to protect Ida, so the spell hit him and turned him into a teenager.
After this, he joined the DWMA

Miscellaneous:
Abilities:
Teleportation through shadows. (Limit: 32 feets and He has to wait two posts after using his power to use it again. After being in the sunlight, he has to wait for 2-3 post to use it.)
Soul Perception

Have You Read the Rules?
"Kocham Soul Eater"(I love Soul Eater)
"Come with me, overwhelming power and madness await."

Last edited by Rackie on October 1st 2016, 9:33 am; edited 19 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shadow Ninja (inactive)   Shadow Ninja (inactive) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 2nd 2014, 6:26 pm

Please put in a 150 word personality!~
-Add in details about his clothing
-Talk about his figure
- His way of walking around. Does he slouch?

Please improve your personality
-what doesn't he like?
-What motivates him?
-what does he fears in life?
-How does he act towards friends and enemies?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shadow Ninja (inactive)   Shadow Ninja (inactive) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 2nd 2014, 6:28 pm

All I really want to know is how quickly can he teleport, since teleportation can be a really OP ability if it can be used freely in combat, and how much does the sun weaken him.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Shadow Ninja (inactive)   Shadow Ninja (inactive) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 2nd 2014, 6:46 pm

Fixed
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Shadow Ninja (inactive)   Shadow Ninja (inactive) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 2nd 2014, 7:52 pm

Ah! I almost forgot!
Towards his friends:
Talks more when they are near.
Helps them when they need help.
Loyal.

Towards enemies:
Careful and quiet
He respects them (Enemies)

And about the sunlight:
He is slower and after he walks into the shadow after standing in the daylight, he can't use his power for 10 minutes
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shadow Ninja (inactive)   Shadow Ninja (inactive) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 2nd 2014, 8:14 pm

Instead of using seconds, state how long does it takes until he can teleport posting wise. (one post, two post?)
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Shadow Ninja (inactive)   Shadow Ninja (inactive) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 2nd 2014, 8:16 pm

Two posts.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shadow Ninja (inactive)   Shadow Ninja (inactive) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 3rd 2014, 2:59 am

Approved!~
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Shadow Ninja (inactive)   Shadow Ninja (inactive) I_icon_minitimeJuly 11th 2014, 3:06 pm

Edited:
Peronality
Weapon
History
Appearence
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Shadow Ninja (inactive)   Shadow Ninja (inactive) I_icon_minitimeMarch 15th 2016, 12:21 pm

Shadow Ninja (inactive) SuBGn35

Rackie, please edit his descriptive sections into paragraph format, please and thank you!

Elsewise, if you plan on dropping/deactivating this character, please let me know and/or add the appropriate tag to his CS title. Thank you. :)

Lani-Eevee dancin'
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Shadow Ninja (inactive)   Shadow Ninja (inactive) I_icon_minitimeMarch 15th 2016, 1:55 pm

Is it better now?
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Shadow Ninja (inactive)   Shadow Ninja (inactive) I_icon_minitimeMarch 15th 2016, 2:28 pm

Beautiful, thank you! <3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shadow Ninja (inactive)   Shadow Ninja (inactive) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shadow Ninja (inactive)
Page 1 of 1