Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

When roaming Rome...(open)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

When roaming Rome...(open) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: When roaming Rome...(open)   When roaming Rome...(open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 8th 2014, 1:19 pm

OOC: Then go and fight.. Because I won't let my character be killed by Nebun
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When roaming Rome...(open)   When roaming Rome...(open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 8th 2014, 2:01 pm

OOC: Ida Cooper left with her meister
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When roaming Rome...(open)   When roaming Rome...(open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 8th 2014, 2:03 pm

Ooc: That's fine. Once I get my computer working again, I'll put up a post.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When roaming Rome...(open)   When roaming Rome...(open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 8th 2014, 4:07 pm

Ooc: Okay, I can post now.

A few days after the event in the coliseum and the meister left with his weapon, never realizing who the albino man truly was. Said man had managed to recreate his outfit using materials he attained. Legally. ...You actually bought the fabrics?... the voice asked the man. "Yes. Is it really that surprising of me you pyro?" He told the voice in an irritated tone. The albino had decided to remain in Rome, instead of leaving with his two new friends, despite the risks. ...Yes, yes it is, seeing as you've stolen bigger things for less... The British voice told Kitai. Kitai in turn, had a look of mock shock upon his face. "Whaat, me? Never! Stealing is wrong!" He said, possibly the most hypocritical thing that could leave his lips.

It was currently night, and with how the albino was dressed, he blended in flawlessly, becoming simply a shadow to anyone passing by. The demon blade was searching for someone, or something if you were to argue the point. Back to the point; he was trying to find the man who had entered the fight before he was forced to flee due to his injuries, and the injuries of his new friends. The man had an aura similar to his own, and he wanted to find out what the man knew. The reasoning Kitai had was beyond shaky, but he was crazy, so that's to be expected. "Well you're in my head too so what does that make you?" The albino said irritably to the sky, showing how alone the man really was.
"I hate you..." The albino said, stating his displeasure at the fire loving voice. The albino continued his search in silence, before returning to the coliseum, trying to find any evidence of the witch boy and the other demon blade fighting it out.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: When roaming Rome...(open)   When roaming Rome...(open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 8th 2014, 10:36 pm

Nebun sighs discontentedly. His target had run off, just like that other person earlier. It seemed that nobody ever fought back these days. You would think a death scythe would have been sent after him at this point or something!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When roaming Rome...(open)   When roaming Rome...(open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 8th 2014, 10:52 pm

After leaving the burning coliseum, "That you caused.", the albino continued his search for the supposed demon blade. He continued to wander the streets in search of him with little results. "That's the best you can come up with, 'little results'? What are you, stupid?" the albino continued talking to himself, completely ignoring the fact that the voice was still a part of him, effectively calling himself stupid. If only he knew how hard it was to narrate a total moron. "Oh when we get Connor back you are getting such a beating!" He yelled to the sky, still walking down the street, invisible to the normal people.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: When roaming Rome...(open)   When roaming Rome...(open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 8th 2014, 11:00 pm

Nebun hears yelling "sounds familiar..." He mutters, stepping around a bend and seeing the same man from yesterday. He extends his claws and steps into view, speaking to both himself and the albino "humph, I'm bored and I have nothing better to do. I suppose a meal should suit me well enough."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When roaming Rome...(open)   When roaming Rome...(open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 8th 2014, 11:06 pm

The albino quickly turned to face the man speaking to him, only to see the man from before. He sneered at his comment however. "Oh my gosh, IT'S DAVID BOWIE! I need your picture! Say cheese!" He says, pulling his cheese-zuka off of him back and firing a nine foot ball of molten hot cheese at his fellow demon blade. "Oh wait, this isn't a camera." He says looking at the canon in confusion.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: When roaming Rome...(open)   When roaming Rome...(open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 8th 2014, 11:23 pm

Nebun's eyes widen and he only has time to sidestep away from the ball of cheese or risk being splattered with it. Still not speaking directly to him Nebun cocks his head to the side "this one appears to be a special kind of stupid..." With that he rushes his adversary, swinging wildly in his signature style, using his hands and feet equally often to fight, making his movements difficult to predict, let alone block.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When roaming Rome...(open)   When roaming Rome...(open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 9th 2014, 12:59 pm

"Hey! I'm not cupid!"The albino retorts, not hearing what the man said, or simply not caring. As the other demon blade got close enough, Kitai attacked back. Three long white blades shot out of his chest, swinging at the enemy's limbs and torso. "Oh hey, where did those come from?"
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: When roaming Rome...(open)   When roaming Rome...(open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 9th 2014, 1:19 pm

The blades hit Nebun directly in the chest, but the black blood hardens, preventing them from going past his first layer of skin. He pulls back with a squelching sound "my turn." Three large needles made of solidified black blood shoot out towards the albino, returning the favor ten-fold.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When roaming Rome...(open)   When roaming Rome...(open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 9th 2014, 1:48 pm

Oh crud.... The female voice thinks, describing their thoughts perfectly. From his feet, two blades shoot out of the toes, launching his a few feet back. He wasn't able to completely avoid the attack, and takes a few graze shots on his chest. Returning all of the blades back into his body, the albino lands back on his feet. He is wearing his usual forever smile, but it now looks slightly worried. "Ha, I've drawn first blood! you can go ahead and ignore the fact that it attacked me immediately afterwards." He had managed to drain some of the demon blade's energy, but he didn't have enough yet. "Do we really have to fight? I mean, your a crazy weapon, I'm a crazy weapon, we're practically, I forget where I was going with this." He says, summoning his red sword form. "We should totally go get some pizza! You like that, right Mr.Mario?" The albino askes, mistaking who he is again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When roaming Rome...(open)   When roaming Rome...(open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 9th 2014, 2:11 pm

Glaucon walked around the corner a good distance behind the man who had swords sticking out of his feet. He heard the sounds of a fight and guessed exactly who was responsible. "There you are, Nebun! I've been looking all over the place for you. You know, you should really know better than to wonder off like that."

His face was hidden under the shadow of his hood as his yellow eyes glowed through the darkness. "I don't know who you are, but it would be a good idea to keep from attacking my weapon...." The Kishin Egg smiled with a set of twisted sharp teeth. "Even if I don't help, he has enough power to kill you easilly in 30 seperate ways before consuming your body and soul. Are you absolutely sure you wish to face something so evil?"
Back to top Go down
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

PostSubject: Re: When roaming Rome...(open)   When roaming Rome...(open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 9th 2014, 4:50 pm

The tour of Europe was doing quite well, but it probably was about time he went back home. His short trip in Spain was nothing extraordinary, but it was his greatest soul roundup in one country since Bejing, and quite frankly Ladon was proud of his progress. And now he was here in Rome Italy, a place well known for their Italian dishes such Alfredo, Pizza, and Spaghetti. In fact on his way to where he was, he was able to kill a lone chef on break who was smoking a cigar, and then helping himself to the dish in preparation. And now he was holding the plump chef's soul as well as smoking his cigar while walking nonchalantly. But something that was interrupting him from smoking his cigar and dining on his soul in peace, was the sound clanging. Clanging that lured him to investigate...maybe even punish those for participating in such violence. 

With his interest peaked, he devoured the soul and ran around the corner, with his cigar in his mouth, and reaching one hand into his side pocket of his amulets, which are useless to anyone but him. But he was taken aback when he saw that it was his weapon Kitai, fighting a strange individual who reeked of inhumanity by his standards, and therefore needed to be disposed of as such. But it was best to at least address the situation casually, and perhaps ask some questions like what started the ruffle to begin with. Who knows? Maybe Kitai proved to be no better, or he was trying to gather a soul or two for himself. Ladon stepped inbetween the two calmly, straightening his trench coat on his shoulders, and looking at the one attacking Kitai(Nebun) "I would appreciate if you didn't attack my weapon" He said dully. He didn't much mind to the other one(Glaucon) but he had his eye on him nevertheless. "And as for you..." He said to the other one. "Its best that you perhaps take your leave for now. I'll get you eventually."

OOC: 30 Souls
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When roaming Rome...(open)   When roaming Rome...(open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 9th 2014, 6:04 pm

Oh look, our meister is here. That's surprising.... The British sounding voice told him. The albino however, chose not to look, favoring to keep his eyes on his opponent. "So what brings you out to this part of town partner?" He asked in a slightly annoyed voice. He was beginning to think that trying to meet his fellow demon blade was a bad idea, but he wanted to see if he was as crazy as he was. Seeing as he hasn't really said anything directly to him, he didn't have his answer to that question yet. Now he's being threatened my another loony. Kitai Yoru was quite annoyed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When roaming Rome...(open)   When roaming Rome...(open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 9th 2014, 6:53 pm

Partner? He was going to 'get' him? It didn't take Glaucon much thought to figure out the new person there was a Kishin Egg and the guy with swords coming out of him was a weapon. "I'd be more concerned for your health. If my weapon wants to fight yours, then that's something I'm comftrable with. But you... I'm afraid I can't simply stand by and let you interfere!"

The Kishin Egg held his purple unnatural arm up, pointing his palm at the man as if he was trying to threaten him. "Back away from your partner and I'll let Nebun finish his fun. But, if you insist on fighting, I'll just have to take you out! The world won't miss another monster."
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: When roaming Rome...(open)   When roaming Rome...(open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 9th 2014, 8:55 pm

Nebun grins at the blades, blocking them with a wild swing of his claw,launching his other one at his opponents face. At the same time Nebun launched another 3 bloody needles. All of these attacks occurred at the same time. Nebun begins laughing, his wild black hair is blown out of his face revealing his grey eyes with pupils dilated in the night air. "I'm going to rip you open and eat
Your insides while you watch!" He shouts, extending more blades from his feet and lashing out with a vicious kick.
Back to top Go down
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

PostSubject: Re: When roaming Rome...(open)   When roaming Rome...(open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 9th 2014, 9:56 pm

Oh this guy has balls after all.... The fact that he was willing to oppose him was enough to make Ladon smile, and indicator that he had at least gained respect. However this man's guts was blind, or he was an imbecile, as he knew not of what to expect. And given his oddly discolored arm, this man was not just a plain human, perhaps even a Kishin Egg similar to him. All the more reason to destroy Granted he befriended a Kishin Egg, more or less, and it was by accident, but he knew nothing of this person, and likewise to him. He chuckled at the word monster, lightening his demeanor and stance a bit. He took the half burned cigar from his mouth, tapping it lightly to clean any ashes. "I am not a monster...sir. I am the savior to the world we live in. I believe the true monsters you're referring to maybe other humans, but I shall inform you I'm anything but." He paid no longer attention to his weapon, as he was now awaiting this young lad's response....granted he probably much older.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When roaming Rome...(open)   When roaming Rome...(open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 9th 2014, 10:05 pm

As Nebun went back to attacking the other weapon, Glaucon kept his gaze on the Kishin Egg. "Wrong response. I was looking for an excuse to try out this attack, anyways...." His face suddenly twisted into a smile as a second hand suddenly burst out of the palm of his first one, followed by a third hand coming out of the palm of his second hand! "Even I don't know how much damage this will cause. Well, any last words, monster? or are you content to die without giving us an excuse for your actions? Either way.... I shall purge your unjust kind from this world!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When roaming Rome...(open)   When roaming Rome...(open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 9th 2014, 10:47 pm

Ooc: I have no idea what the beginning of your this is sov, so I'm assuming it's the needle attack and a attack to my head.

This bloke moves fast.... The voice comments, as Kitai if forced to try and stop both attacks. He throws his head back to avoid the clawed attack. Three pink blades sprout from the albino's right shoulder. They swing downwards, aiming at each of the needles. Two of the needles are hit and drained, but the last one hits the demon blade right above the left hip. The three blades return back into Kitai. He uses another blade from his foot to launch himself back. He enjoy's the pain for but a moment, before removing the thing from where it lodged itself, before tossing it aside. "OhhHh~, I didn't know you liked it like THAT. But you're going to have to do better then that to take me down, hehehehe" He says, sending the demon blade mixed signals. He then summons his red sword form. "Lets see how well you bleed!" He yells, charging at the other demon blade. He swings the sword from a overhead strike, aiming to cut the man in half from his left shoulder to right hip.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: When roaming Rome...(open)   When roaming Rome...(open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 9th 2014, 10:55 pm

Ooc: never, you need to watch calling hits.

Nebun is once again defended by the black blood, causing a pulsing stream to shoot from the cut, forming bloody needles in every direction, making escape impossible. Nebun stretches his arm to a length of 10 feet, followed by the pop and crack of bones as it bends unnaturally. He uses the arm to swing towards him at a low angle, either tripping him or catching him off guard, depending on how he reacts.
Back to top Go down
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

PostSubject: Re: When roaming Rome...(open)   When roaming Rome...(open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 9th 2014, 11:11 pm

"I suppose I can enlighten you." He stood rather still, once again taking out his cigar from his mouth to blow a few puffs of smoke rings. "My actions are to wipe out the evil that walk this earth, or more specifically, to rid of humans. Seeing how they spread so much destruction throughout this once beautiful world." Even with danger looking at him straight through, possibly with an intent to kill, he stood calmly, casually placing his hand inside his coat to make it seem he's resting it. "You probably don't understand, and if you can't now, nor would ever could. Alas, if you are willing to ask even further to know more, then do so. I have time." He didn't want to kill him. He doesn't know why, but he just doesn't. He's curious on whether his goals are similar to his own, and why he referred to him as a monster. What made him ponder this further was mostly the fact on how he wasn't obviously human, but something more.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When roaming Rome...(open)   When roaming Rome...(open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 9th 2014, 11:17 pm

Ooc: Have no idea what you mean, but I'll try anyway.

With the strike hitting it's mark, the albino drains more energy. Seeing both attacks coming, Kitai returns back into his sword form, which is still in the other demon blade's shoulder. In his sword form, Kitai shoots another blade into the man's shoulder. With the blood being harder then his blade is sharp, the sword is launched away. Transforming and landing in a crouched position, he speakls to his fellow demon blade once more. "It seems that you don't bleed so well. And you explode every time I cut you. Hm, I'm gonna guess you're a ninja! They always do that crap." He says, trying to irritate Nebun once more. Not that he knew his name.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When roaming Rome...(open)   When roaming Rome...(open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 10th 2014, 8:02 am

This guy wanted to wipe out all of humanity? And he thought they would agree with that? "Sorry..." Glaucon mentioned. "Wrong answear!" Within an instant, his three stage attack launched forward. It was a basic technique, really, but an effective one. His right arm, the arm coming out of his right arm, and the arm coming out of that one all extended at the same time as fast as they could. When he shot his arm forward normally, it was already pretty fast. But, by doing it in three staged, the attack became three times as fast and reached three times as far as it normally would! With blinding speed, his opponent would suddenly find a clawed spear-like arm attampting to impail their stomache!
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: When roaming Rome...(open)   When roaming Rome...(open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 10th 2014, 10:15 am

Nebun doesn't answer, but he does seem to be staring at his opponent like a side dish "you'll make for an excellent meal." He says before launching another volley of attacks, kicking with bladed feet and spinning around to slice at him with his claws, raining bloody needles on his foe the entire time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: When roaming Rome...(open)   When roaming Rome...(open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

When roaming Rome...(open)
Page 5 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next