Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

When roaming Rome...(open)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
AuthorMessage

When roaming Rome...(open) - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: When roaming Rome...(open)   When roaming Rome...(open) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 22nd 2014, 2:12 pm

"Frak!" Glaucon breathed, uncomftrably, as his wound was healed, allowing him to wake up. He couldn't feel how much strain was on his body, but found himself unable to move on his own just yet. He definatly felt... different.... As his eyes darted around to Rosanna, he felt more accepting of her than ever before. "You saved me........" He mentioned, looking back to the man clad in golden armor. "Why would you............"

A sudden surge of pain shot through his body as his cheast was forced off the ground slightly. "DAAmmmN!" The Kishin Egg screached quickly, gritting his teeth through the event. It happened again two times after that in a rhythm before finally stopping for a moment. "What did you do to me?!" He breathed, partly screaming. "What did-" Another surge of pain shot through him as Glaucon let out a sharp scream.
Back to top Go down
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

PostSubject: Re: When roaming Rome...(open)   When roaming Rome...(open) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 22nd 2014, 3:03 pm

Golden Knight stepped back, allowing the Kishin Egg to spasm in his bouts of pain. "I don't hold grudges young man, I help because I feel a life shouldn't be lost in the wave of destruction that rolled through here. I used a spell to speed up the regeneration process enough to close the wound, but unfortunately you'll still have to rest awhile for the recovery to be in its full." Feeling as though his purpose has been served, he proceeded to the edge of the roof, looking back at Rosanna "May lady, your lover's fate I presume, is now in your hands" He flipped off the rooftop, and sprinted through the streets, continuing his search. Rosanna watched the man sprint away in great appreciatiation, grabing Glaucon tight and hugging him, the realization that she might've actually lost him if it wasn't for that man. "Stephen...I'm so sorry this happened to you...." kissing him on the cheek to show her affection.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When roaming Rome...(open)   When roaming Rome...(open) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 22nd 2014, 7:52 pm

"I...." Glaucon still struggled to breath. While his arm recovered from the flaming attack easilly, the left side of his face had a clear scar all the way down to his shoulder now. Suddenly, another wave of pain shot through him. The Kishin Egg turned his head away from Rosanna as he choked. A large, thick, mass of black goo forced it's way out of his mouth onto the ground next to him. Trying to keep his manners, he wiped his face with his unnatural Kishin arm before another wave of pain shot through him, followed by a second release of the substance. Finally, he realized what it was....

"Something's wrong with my... blood!" He mentioned, trying to keep from coughing any more of it up. "It must have develouped faster than my soul could keep up w-" Glaucon rolled to the side, gagging as another load of it tried to come up. He had to find a way to stablize his soul, and fast!
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: When roaming Rome...(open)   When roaming Rome...(open) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 22nd 2014, 8:10 pm

The mass begins to congeal until it finally resolves in to a humanoid shape, finally coalescing into the twisted form of a fully-healed Nebun "ooohh! I feel so much better now. Sorry for the pain, but I was kind of drawing on your life-force to heal myself. I'm sure you don't mind the added pain, after all, it will make you stronger. You'll need it if you still intend to 'save the world' from wretches like me." He says with a smirk, knowing he would be able to reason out that Nebun's hiding inside his body had likely increased the rate at which he developed black blood.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When roaming Rome...(open)   When roaming Rome...(open) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 22nd 2014, 10:16 pm

He suddenly felt his strength return after Nebun left his body. Whatever he did inside of his body aided him quite a bit. "I almost died because you ran off, Nebun!" He shouted, still fealing a little weak. Without thinking, he slid closer to Rosanna, almost like he felt he had to protect her.

"You better have a good excuse for that. With your power, that fight would have been no problem! If the knight guy didn't step in......" Glaucon grabbed the burned side of his face, trying to come to terms with everything that had happened. People had died without reason and Rome was burning, a dangerous being managed to get away, and Nebun had been inside his blood the entire time! He didn't understand his ideology... what he was trying to accomplish by any of this. But he needed to get some answear for why this happened the way it did.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: When roaming Rome...(open)   When roaming Rome...(open) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 22nd 2014, 10:40 pm

Nebun grows serious once more, his face crumpling "how much do you know about mania? Count yourself lucky that he never burned you directly or you might not criticize me. His flames burn you both body and soul when launched directly. On top of the searing pain of fire, a weakness of black blood I might also add, he burns you're very being. Do you know how it feels to have you're essence burned away, how it feels to lose yourself? It heals eventually, but far slower and more painfully than ordinary wound." Nebun shutters "I enjoy physical pain, but the things mania can do to your mind are far more than I can endure."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When roaming Rome...(open)   When roaming Rome...(open) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 22nd 2014, 10:58 pm

"I don't care how scared of him you are!" Glaucon gained the energy to shout, fighting off the strain he was still going through. "People's lives have been wasted. And I nearly died!" The Kishin Egg sighed, trying to make his point clear. "If I died, you would have been left without a vessil to shove your mind into. Then, he would have found you anyways. If he captured me and did all the horrible things you're saying he's capable of, he would have found you and put your through them. I needed you to stay with me and help fight, Nebun! I need to know you won't run off and leave me to die the next time something like this happens."
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: When roaming Rome...(open)   When roaming Rome...(open) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 22nd 2014, 11:15 pm

Nebun's mouth turns down into a frown "Don't ever say I'm scared. There is concern for one's health and safety, and there is fear. They are world's apart. I still have enough power to kill you right here." He growls before visibly taking hold of himself. He nods curtly, the closest thing he had to an apology "I will try to be there, but keep in mind I have my own plans in the works. You are just a way for me to get more souls, just as I am to you. So if I find a better method of procuring them, I will do that." He looks around for a minute "speaking of which, how many untouched human souls do you think mania left behind just now?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When roaming Rome...(open)   When roaming Rome...(open) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2014, 12:04 am

Glaucon glared at Nebun, wanting to talk back to him an point out just how horribly wrong he was. Just how much he needlessly suffered because of his irresponsible actions. But he couldn't. Nebun was too powerful for him to fight, especially in his current state. Instead, he turned away from Nebun and got up. Even more pain surged through his body as he clutched at his cheast, almost falling over. A quick reminder of just how powerless he still was compared to his own weapon... but, as he just learned, even Demon Weapons can fall if they get careless........ He stumbled forward, reaching out to Rosanna for help stedying himself.

"Lets just go...." He mumbled, gritting his teeth. "Maybe that person left a few souls behind when he attacked."
Back to top Go down
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

PostSubject: Re: When roaming Rome...(open)   When roaming Rome...(open) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2014, 3:29 am

Rosanna stood there, speechless of everything that had just occurred, and the conversation that Nebun and Stephen frustrated her deeply, as if she had a hidden inner hatred that she wanted to express openly. But it wasn't really Stephen that frustrates her, no not at all, it was rather Nebun than anything. She just glared at him, with her reptilian hate filled unblinking eyes. Everything about him irked her all the more, the fact how he said himself that he was using him just for an additional mean to gather souls made her blood boil. And the fact that Stephen was going to leave her once again, forces her to wrap her arms around Stephen protectively, as if in a way of saying that he's forbidden to go. "Stephen...I'm sorry, but I can't let you go. For one you're in too much pain....and two, I can't let you go with this...this...Nebun! And it only sounds like he's trying to take advantage of you more than anything, just another way for him to get souls! And for what?! Not to mention he's no better than the very things your trying to destroy!...If you really with to continue with what you're doing, then...I offer myself as your weapon...It should be enough to get done what you want....right? Maybe even more..."
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: When roaming Rome...(open)   When roaming Rome...(open) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2014, 9:36 am

"Aaahhhh, the well-meaning monster wants to replacement." He taunts "Stephen here is perfectly aware of what I. Am doing, and he is doing the same to me." He turns to Stephen. "
Do what you want, but I'm going to look around for souls." He says, walking off and picking around, finding about 4 beneath a pile of rubble.

Last edited by Sov, Ze Sadistic Goofball on February 23rd 2014, 1:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When roaming Rome...(open)   When roaming Rome...(open) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2014, 10:21 am

(OoC: 10's definatly too convinient to just find lying under some rocks around the corner. 2-3, sure, but 10 people's souls just right there in one place?)

Glaucon sighed, wrapping his arms around Rosanna back as soon as Nebun was away. "You're right. As much as I don't want to bring you into this, Nebun's been completely unreliable.... There's even been times where he's gotten in the way for his twisted fun. And now this...." His face twisted back to what a normal person's would look like. Several conflicting emotions ran through him about the new situation that had presented itself.

"Should we search for souls... or just go home?"
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: When roaming Rome...(open)   When roaming Rome...(open) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2014, 1:11 pm

Ooc: edited, just wanted a nice round number... Besides zero that is.

Nebun continues looking around, picking at various locations for anywhere people may have tried to take refuge before they were incinerated. Nebun gathers about 4 more in different places . "It's like an Easter egg hunt." He chuckles.
Back to top Go down
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

PostSubject: Re: When roaming Rome...(open)   When roaming Rome...(open) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2014, 1:25 pm

I don't know should we? It certainly was something to think about, but unfortunately, it wasn't a time to think deeply into. One side of her wanted to help him, but knew it was wrong. And another part of her wanted to just go home with him, take care of him until he's fully better, or best case scenario: They wouldn't have to do any of this and Stephen forgets his risky goal. But deeply she knew this wasn't the case, and if they were to waste time, people like Nebun would only get more powerful with each passing moment. "I don't know, as of now its your choice, and each way has its pros and cons. If you'd rather go....I can carry you to the nearest airport...considering that I crashed one of your planes to get here.....or if you rather continue your souls hunt, use me as your weapon to break through rubble." With that being said, she transformed into her shotgun form, right into Stephen's arms, it giving a nice sheen while being wielded "Your choice" she repeated, putting slight emphasis, also feeling a slight regret from leaving Stephen the very choice she asked her, which more likely than not would resort to the very thing she disapproves of.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When roaming Rome...(open)   When roaming Rome...(open) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2014, 1:59 pm

"Just a few more and we'll go home." Glaucon muttered, weakly walking forward. He felt so worn down from it all, both mentally and physically. Could he even trust Nebun after everything that had happened? The only thing for sure was that he still needed to grow more powerful. Without much of an effort, he managed to find three souls spread around the area. Finally, after eating the third soul, the Kishin Egg looked down at Rosanna as the burn faded away from the side of his face. "Ready?"

(OoC: Ok for them to just leave the thread, Drago?)
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: When roaming Rome...(open)   When roaming Rome...(open) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2014, 2:26 pm

Nebun uncovers 2 people who had somehow managed to survive. He quickly sisembowls them and eTs them both body and soul, stretching his mouth unnaturally to swallow them whole.
Back to top Go down
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

PostSubject: Re: When roaming Rome...(open)   When roaming Rome...(open) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2014, 2:31 pm

OOC: Yes

"Yes....I'm ready" 

^ Shortest post ever :3
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: When roaming Rome...(open)   When roaming Rome...(open) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2014, 2:52 pm

Ooc: your body is ready!!!
Back to top Go down
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

PostSubject: Re: When roaming Rome...(open)   When roaming Rome...(open) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2014, 2:55 pm

OOC: I SHALL MOVE DIS THREAD NOW! YAHOO!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: When roaming Rome...(open)   When roaming Rome...(open) - Page 9 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

When roaming Rome...(open)
Page 9 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9