Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Life has no point! (Open)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Life has no point! (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Life has no point! (Open)   Life has no point! (Open) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 11th 2014, 8:27 pm

Life. Death. Were the two things really so different? To Mizuki, life felt like death, so what was the point of running from her fate? It was this exact question that haunted her, forever looming over her head like a ghost. It simply bothered the female; why was she the one doomed to roam this cruel world with such bad luggage that no one would care to help her hold it? As she continued to let her mind explore these thoughts, the cold air continued to slap her pale cheeks as she stood on the cracked sidewalk of death city, leaning against one of the many lonely buildings of the city. It was bitterly cold outside, but she was in no mood of going inside. Why? Well, if you were to wake up next to the display of crushed organs smothered on a wall, along with some blood, would you really fill the need to warm up? Mizuki certainly didn't. In fact, the white hair female thought that scum like herself shouldn't be aloud to go enjoy the warmth. She deserved to rot in hell!

Tears slowly made their way down her round cheeks, dripping off her chin in a slow fashion. The pain of not knowing when you're going to turn against your friends killed her inside, and she was forced to live with it all... Why! Why was she forever doomed to this pain! Mizuki never did anything, so why was she the one that god had to pick on! Were the other people that infested this horrible planet not amusing enough for his sick mind!

"Please...help me...." She mumbled, sliding to the ground just to put her face in her heads."Please!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Life has no point! (Open)   Life has no point! (Open) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 11th 2014, 8:34 pm

Jason wandered around alone looking down at his feet. He was getting really sick of everything. The evil people. The popular people. And especially himself. He felt intense self loathing but he really didn't act on these emotions. Rather he unleashed them on others. He saw a fire escape and leapt up it before climbing and reaching the top. He tucked his hands into his pockets. He never fought with them except for when he got serious. His specialty was his gifted physical prowness and his skills. He really hated fighting but now he pretty much hated everything. He had grown used to fighting without a weapon ever since he had first tried and it had gone horribly wrong.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Life has no point! (Open)   Life has no point! (Open) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 11th 2014, 8:41 pm

Lycaon trudged along, simmering on the Inside as usual. Even inanimate objects made it clear that he was not wanted. The lights flickered where he went and shadows always pointed away from him. He sees somebody sitting in the cold. Typically Lycaon would walk right past a person such as this, or even shove them over in a sullen rage, but something drew him to her. He sensed a...kindred spirit of a sort. So instead he walked over to her. Unfortunately he was a terrible people person, so once he took his position in front of her and opened his mouth, nothing came out. He found himself at a loss for words, so he simply leaned against the wall directly next to her, brooding in silence.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Life has no point! (Open)   Life has no point! (Open) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 11th 2014, 9:22 pm

All Mizuki could hear was the shuffling in the dark, which adverting her eyes to the area for darkness. Despite what her eyes saw, she knew there was someone there, but who could it be? Perhaps a murder of some kind? Though, if that was the case, then why choose to kill her? It wasn't like she was any kind of threat. All of these endless thoughts were surprising pushed away once another figure appeared in her sight, a male one to be exact. He seemed like a slender male, which was totally alright in her mind, but what caught her eye was the fact that he walked over just to lean against the wall next to her. No words. No sound. Just silence.

"What do you want." She hissed, looking up from her heads. Bitterness obviously filled her eyes and voice, so it wouldn't be a surprise if her were to leave like she wasn't even there. Most would do that anyways. "Don't even bother talking to me! I'm a f*cking freak!" As soon as these words left her cold lips, wind blew directly at her face, giving her another famous slap, telling her to shut the hell up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Life has no point! (Open)   Life has no point! (Open) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 11th 2014, 9:42 pm

That night, it was not by imagination that the shadows felt harsher around the side streets. In silence, the Warlock who went by Ebony slowly casted his magic to spy on the... unusual display.... Through the shadows, he could watch all he needed to see and hear all he needed to hear without giving away where he was. To him, there was a certain tone coming together. And, dispite how unimportaint the individuals were to his plans, he reveled in the theatrics of it all. In the harsh mood and chilling tone that felt as real and as cold as the night air itself....

No, it was not his story to take part of. But, instead, his shadows lingered subtly as casual viewers of whatever events would unfold.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Life has no point! (Open)   Life has no point! (Open) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 11th 2014, 9:52 pm

Lycaon smiles wryly. For once somebody had said something that he actually found funny! "Yeah, right. You're the freak." He says with a sarcastic chuckle "I'm just an average guy, minding his own business..." He says, chuckling even more at the absurdity of his own words. Shortly afterwards he starts to go into a full-bellied laugh. It wasn't even that funny, but when was the last time he had ever laughed? Or even chuckled!? And now here he stood, telling someone he was normal, and that they were the freak! After all he had been through! His body starts throbbing in pain from the motion, he falls to the ground holding his rib cage, this time hissing from the horrible pain that had suddenly began to shoot through his every nerve, bringing him back to the reality of his tormented existence. He tries to push himself up from the ground, but another seizure hits him, taking him to the ground once more.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Life has no point! (Open)   Life has no point! (Open) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 11th 2014, 9:56 pm

He surveyed them from the rooftop. They were getting on his nerves. And then one of them started laughing. It was enough to make him sick. He was getting bored of being forced to stay away from others so they wouldn't ask where his weapon partner was. He was also sick of not fighting.He cursed and instantly leapt from the roof into an alleyway. He had special skills and stuff but he prefered just using what he learned. If he used techniques it wasn't any fun.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Life has no point! (Open)   Life has no point! (Open) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 11th 2014, 9:58 pm

Skip, hop and jump. This was a wonderful day. A wonderful and beautiful gloomy day. Well- rather it was night. He still enjoyed it greatly. He seemed overly cheerful as he stepped about with feet high in the air. Hands tucked tight in his pocket, hadn't a care in the damn world.

That wasn't the thing that caught his attention, though. To his ears, he could hear the hiss of a "What do you want?" Well that always bode interesting. To think he was going to just dance on by. Well now he absolutely could not. With a quick turn, he found a group of people which were all moping of various versions. This was confusing to him, as life was fun only when you weren't sobbing and screaming at others, though sometimes that could be fun but only when pretending about a zombie apocalypse. "What is this?" He paused a second only to observe the situation and then swept into action.

"A freak?! Miss, I think not. Why you are far more beautiful than the blo- shining stars in the sky." The smile on his face was probably creepy beneath a hood which only flashed cat-like eyes and teeth. Nope, Davek NEVER realized how creepy he was.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Life has no point! (Open)   Life has no point! (Open) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 12th 2014, 4:37 pm

Mizuki blinked twice before pushing off the ground to her feet again. The male that laid before her, laughing like a mad man, only seemed to anger her. Was he mocking her?! How dare he?! Just feeling this pulse of anger caused her 'other side' to awake. Of course it didn't just took over automatically, but it did began to fight for superiority, which made the skinny girl squeeze her eyes close in pain. Luckily, only one mere soft scream left her thin lips, despite the amount of pain she was feeling. "Go f*ck yourself." She eventually growled to the laughing 'animal'.

The females lips were now in a hatred filled frown and her eyes grew cold, which wasn't very welcoming to the new comer that appeared before her as well. It was another male whom wore a hood that covered most facial features, excluding the cat like eyes and teeth that sent shivers down Mizuki's spine. The male was obviously insane, much like the one who was on the ground laughing at the moment. Though, unlike the other baboon, this one said what seemed to be words that were meant to help. Still, despite their intentions, the words only made Mizuki's blood run cold. "Don't you dare speak lies to me, or any other female you lay your eyes upon." The white hair female said, letting her chocolate brown eyes burn a hole through his skull. "It's not polite."
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Life has no point! (Open)   Life has no point! (Open) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 12th 2014, 7:44 pm

Lycaon finally manages to push himself back up with a scowl. He spits up a bit of blood and wipes his mouth with the back of his hand. "get in line." he replies angrily shoving his hands into his pockets ad muttering something about "psychos" and "idiots". Of course he would have one of his stupid attacks during the one moment of happiness he had felt in years, with the exceptions of random bursts of manic behavior that appeared as a side effect of his experimentation; it was a sort of coping mechanism he supposed. As a result of his seizure, his soul protect had dropped, and his fowl mood kept him from putting it back on.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Life has no point! (Open)   Life has no point! (Open) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 13th 2014, 2:11 am

Hidden by shadows, Orion Miller watched the activities that were taking place. The weapon was curious to his new hometown and wanted to check it out. He had come upon these people, but was too scared to even approach, he crouched down and pulled his white duster's hood up in an effort to stay hidden. "Who are these people?" Orion asked himself
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Life has no point! (Open)   Life has no point! (Open) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 13th 2014, 8:43 am

"Who are these people?"

With unexpected subtlety, Ebony shifted out of the shadows and darkness around the man, almost like the darkness was just a fog he casually walked through. His three white identical blank faces on his headpiece making him easy to see dispite his black robes, but made it hard to tell which direction he was truely facing. For the first time in a while, he was seperate from his brother.... Mainly because he didn't come expecting a fight.

"I wish I knew who they were...." The Warlock responded to the man as the shadows in the area seemed to calm. "It's always intreagued me how even out of the depths of depression, joy and emotion take hold at the simplest of things. It's a perfect testemant to mankind's ability to adapt and survive, wouldn't you agree?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Life has no point! (Open)   Life has no point! (Open) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 13th 2014, 3:09 pm

Orion moved stealthily through the shadows. He had managed to remain unnoticed for this long. Things were alright. Returning to where he stashed his duster, he picked it up and slung the white garment over his shoulders and closed the buttons. He watched the people nearby in complete silence while doing his best to stay hidden
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Life has no point! (Open)   Life has no point! (Open) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 13th 2014, 6:23 pm

"... Right...." Ebony almost sighed as the hooded man ran off. So much for a pleasent conversation. The coming war would be the big payoff and he needed to keep a low profile in the meantime, but it was just so difficult waiting.... Ever since sending Rufus to die to avoid unnecessary attention, he longed for someone to mentally manipulate just for some well-deserved entertainment.

The shadows around him grew dark once again, obscuring his body. Then his head twisted around two faces. Behind him in the darkness a large unusual mass of shadows slowly formed into a throne. And, after sitting down on it, the rest of the shadows wrapped themselves around his head to keep his white fake faces in darkness. His entire body was completely hidden from the eye as the Warlock continued to watch on in comfort.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Life has no point! (Open)   Life has no point! (Open) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 13th 2014, 9:42 pm

"Not polite?!" Davek looked almost offended. He could be compared with a kicked puppy. If anything, Davek was always polite! He was a gentleman after all! (Or so he believed). The cat eyes narrowed to her and then his smile cracked wider. "Oh I see, you're in that state of mind- what's it called?" Tapping his finger upon his chin gently, he contemplated the word. "Sanity- wait no that's not right."

His lips curled wider as he seemed to be at a loss. "What's it called when you still care about truth and lies?" With his statement said, his eyes closed and his hands slid behind his head. Something of a hum slipped through his mouth. "Either way, they're not lies this time. Then again, I find things that are different quite fascinating, because hey normal is boring. Would you rather have a plain burger or something with more flavor?" His shoulders shrugged off the statement before he looked at the others with a witless grin. Clearly the depth of depression was not something that bothered Davek.

"By the way, your eyes remind me of candy. Don't mind if I eat some right?" Out of his pocket he plucked a bag of M&m's without a care in the world.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Life has no point! (Open)   Life has no point! (Open) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 15th 2014, 12:42 pm

Orion, tired of staying in the shadows, turned on his heels and in a flourish of his duster, he walked away.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Life has no point! (Open)   Life has no point! (Open) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 16th 2014, 9:50 pm

Jason leapt down from the rooftop and expertly flipped to land on his feet. He started walking down an alley determined to get away from the other people and find somewhere to peacefully cut something.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Life has no point! (Open)   Life has no point! (Open) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 22nd 2014, 10:37 pm

Mizuki continued to blink several times before opening her mouth just for no words to come out. She was somewhat confused about the two insane males that surrounded her and that one figure in the shadow that brought up her suspicions. It was like God himself wanted to play with her mind like it was some kind of game; and to him it was. Then, to add more 'fun' to this mere game he was making of her, the small voice comes back, but this time louder. It screamed at her to just let go, it wanted her to just released her anger...and to be honest, Mizuki was kind of listening. Maybe it would be easier to just let it all go...maybe. Still, the voice only made her insanity rise to a boiling point. "SHUT UP!" She began to yell as her sharp finger nails claw at her head, making scratches upon her scalp. It was puzzling to know that she didn't start bleeding right away, but either way she seemed like a crazed girl.

Still, even after her temper tantrum, she didn't feel any better. She still felt alone, sad, and just plan evil... It made her wonder if she was meant to be nothing more than a person swallowed by madness. "I...I'm nothing..." Her voice was now nothing more than a mere whisper as she fell to her knees, placing her palms on the ground so that her fingers were touching the rough and cold sidewalk. "I...I was never able to find a meister...I was never able to control myself...I'm nothing more than a beast!" The last part came out as a scream, which lead her into grabbing on to the shirt of the boy, who was now chomping down on colorful m&m's. and shaking him, "How can I remind you of anything put a pathetic monster!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Life has no point! (Open)   Life has no point! (Open) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Life has no point! (Open)
Page 1 of 1