Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Witch's Dark Might****

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Witch's Dark Might**** Empty
PostSubject: Witch's Dark Might****   Witch's Dark Might**** I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2014, 2:19 pm

Witch's Dark Might**** New_oc10

Name:Witch's Dark Might****

Overview: She has taken over a remote temple in Korea and taken over the minds of the monks there. She has given all the monks increased speed and strength to enhance there martial arts abilities. These monks are not to be killed unless ABSOLUTELY necessary as the lose of innocent lives is unacceptable. She has done this to get the magic tool that resides there apparently. This magic tool takes the form of a large scroll and must be recovered this is the primary part of the mission retrieval of the tool the death of the witch is secondary however if capable killing her is recommended. If killing the witch is not viable retreat with the Magic Tool. Student death should be avoided at all cost.  

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Witch's Dark Might****   Witch's Dark Might**** I_icon_minitimeAugust 1st 2014, 11:45 am

I'll add an addendum to this... since the point of the mission is a magic tool only good meister/weapon pairs or a team can take this mission as it wouldn't make much sense for the DWMA to send 1 star students to collect it or fight a witch.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Witch's Dark Might****   Witch's Dark Might**** I_icon_minitimeJanuary 20th 2015, 3:20 pm

Le bump ;.;
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Witch's Dark Might****   Witch's Dark Might**** I_icon_minitimeJanuary 21st 2015, 11:46 am

I would like to try this mission with ryu and crusher.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Witch's Dark Might****   Witch's Dark Might**** I_icon_minitimeJanuary 22nd 2015, 2:22 pm

Mkay~ I'll set up the first post this evening and pm you the link

Try not to die~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Witch's Dark Might****   Witch's Dark Might**** I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Witch's Dark Might****
Page 1 of 1