Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Diederick foundation: Hidden base?

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

The Diederick foundation: Hidden base? Empty
PostSubject: The Diederick foundation: Hidden base?   The Diederick foundation: Hidden base? I_icon_minitimeJanuary 21st 2014, 11:40 am

Ooc: from now on, anytime someone wants to go to Clyde's secret base, they need to post here instead of starting a new thread, that way you can see the various areas that make up the base.

The Diederick foundation: Hidden base? HCDc1Ph

Air-lock - The main entrance to the Foundation, it is essentially an enormous hangar lit by fluorescent blue light, a large pool in the center is where shuttles go in and out. The place is usually swarming with staff bringing in shipments or performing maintenance on machinery.

Core -The main part of the base, just past airlock. It is a huge area that extends up and down, seemingly forever with the main power core going down the middle. It is where engineers work on all sorts of new inventions and mechanics regulate and distribute power. This place is connected to the farms, the labs, the information network, the training grounds, and the apartments.

The Diederick foundation: Hidden base? JOl0MBG

The Farms/Mines -The farms are on the very bottom part of the base, so that there is plenty of natural stone for both mining and supplementing the soil with minerals. Miles of blue grass stretch on, feeding herds of cattle for consumption by the base. Various crops are also produced here. The mines are abundant with gold and diamonds, created by the pressure of miles and miles of water and rock.

The Labs - Not only home to countless scientists, but also architects, mathematicians, engineers, and even artists, hired by Diederick to bring in profits. Most of these people work on military devices like fighters and weapons. The multi-leveled area has one entire wall made of glass, providing a serene view of the ocean.

The Diederick foundation: Hidden base? ZO6BlnL

The information center - The area at the very top of the base, which provides communication to the outside world, moniters the workers, and moniters the outside world as well, primarily through satellite hacking. It also serves as a records base for every person inboard the station. Clyde's room is just above this area.

The training grounds - an area with a tron-like atmosphere, used for training recruits and veterans alike to be experts in combat, occasionally it will function as a dance area or coliseum to entertain the workers.

The mess hall - A huge area that feeds everyone on the station. It is open at all hours and has a variety of delicious foods available from the gourmet chefs working there. Clyde recognizes the importance of a happy workforce.

The apartments - several hundred thousand small, but comfortable apartments to be shared by two people. Larger apartments are reserved for guests, high ranking officers, and other V. I.P's. These larger apartments also feature a view of the ocean.

Clyde's Room Clyde's room, the equivalent of his own "death room", is far more modern than the rest of the station. It is a spacious Victorian room with a catwalk for reaching a large library. It has a fireplace and a high backed leather chair. There is a large oaken desk filled with papers and behind it , there is a glass window to watch the ocean. Large bio-luminescent fish can be seen on the other side.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Diederick foundation: Hidden base?   The Diederick foundation: Hidden base? I_icon_minitimeJanuary 21st 2014, 8:26 pm

Onyx smiled and unbuckled her seat belt as they landed. She looked around with a smile "nice place you got hear, it must have cost quite a bit of money "she said
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: The Diederick foundation: Hidden base?   The Diederick foundation: Hidden base? I_icon_minitimeJanuary 21st 2014, 9:02 pm

Clyde climbs out with a confident look, the place was clearly not all that impressive to him "it's alright I suppose, but we are always working to improve it. " he straightens his jacket and begins walking towards the end of the hangar "first thing is first, we need to get to the labs, there is someone you must to meet."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Diederick foundation: Hidden base?   The Diederick foundation: Hidden base? I_icon_minitimeJanuary 21st 2014, 9:15 pm

Onyx looked at him curiously "okay " she said falowing behind him quickly
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: The Diederick foundation: Hidden base?   The Diederick foundation: Hidden base? I_icon_minitimeJanuary 21st 2014, 9:24 pm

Clyde leads her through the massive core, up seven levels and through a large door. He hands her a gasmask while strapping on one of his own. "You'll need this."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Diederick foundation: Hidden base?   The Diederick foundation: Hidden base? I_icon_minitimeJanuary 21st 2014, 9:34 pm

She walks with him marveling at the size of the place, It was huge. She wondered how he got the funding to creat this place .She grabs the mask and puts it on " and why is this necessary"
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: The Diederick foundation: Hidden base?   The Diederick foundation: Hidden base? I_icon_minitimeJanuary 21st 2014, 9:55 pm

"You"ll see." He says, unsealing a large door and stepping in. The entire room is filled with green mist, and behind it stands a tall red-cloaked figure with a pointed gas mask, holding a syringe full of an orangey substance. The sterile chrome room has bodies strapped to them, some living, some mostly-living. The tables are littered with organs, kept functioning by odd tubes and machinery. Off to the side of the room dead and deformed bodies are discarded like trash. Clyde ushers onyx in "I would like you to meet the plague doctor." Plague looks up from his work, glassy lenses regarding her inquisitively.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Diederick foundation: Hidden base?   The Diederick foundation: Hidden base? I_icon_minitimeJanuary 21st 2014, 10:00 pm

Onyx smiled and laughed at all the body parts and other things in the room . "Hello onyx Morgenstern, lovely thing you have running here."she said looking around the room then her gaze shifted back to the doctor sher cat eyes gleaming with interest
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: The Diederick foundation: Hidden base?   The Diederick foundation: Hidden base? I_icon_minitimeJanuary 21st 2014, 10:14 pm

Plague only nods in response, the only sounds in the room is the breathing of the doctor and the hum of machinery. Clyde interrupts "I'm sorry to bother to during your experiments, but I need you for the Mania mission, you were supposed to provide some tools for Onyx here." The doctor raises his index finger in acknowledgement, and idles through some machinery before producing several chrome canisters and handing them to her, being sure not to make physical contact. He gestures to Clyde who explains "The doctor prefers not to speak. He designed these grenades to hinder manias abilities, otherwise you would probably die, he has a tendency to...incinerate people that bother him."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Diederick foundation: Hidden base?   The Diederick foundation: Hidden base? I_icon_minitimeJanuary 21st 2014, 10:20 pm

Onyx nodded "I understand " she took them from him "im glad I dont wish to be incinerated at any time " she said smiling
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: The Diederick foundation: Hidden base?   The Diederick foundation: Hidden base? I_icon_minitimeJanuary 21st 2014, 11:54 pm

Plague simply turned back to his work, shoving the syringe deep into a fresh subjects eyeball and injecting it into him. After that he jots down a few notes, for a moment not realizing they still stood there. When he does notice he makes hasty shooing motions and goes back to work. Clyde thanks him and leaves "Plague is... Special, at times. Anyways, I think it's time you left for Africa, is there anything you wanted to know first?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Diederick foundation: Hidden base?   The Diederick foundation: Hidden base? I_icon_minitimeJanuary 22nd 2014, 12:05 am

Onyx laughed as he stuck the needle in the poor guys eye. She composed herself following him outof the room carrying the canisters. "Yes I agree no sense in waiting, but I do have a question when I get there how do you suppose I convince him to join us"
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: The Diederick foundation: Hidden base?   The Diederick foundation: Hidden base? I_icon_minitimeJanuary 22nd 2014, 12:13 am

"There is no 'planning' with Mania. Trust me. You'll just have to figure it out." He says with an amused grin "will that be all?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Diederick foundation: Hidden base?   The Diederick foundation: Hidden base? I_icon_minitimeJanuary 22nd 2014, 12:27 am

Yeah I guess"she said with a huff fallowing him "im gonna need a drink after this "she muttered under her breath
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: The Diederick foundation: Hidden base?   The Diederick foundation: Hidden base? I_icon_minitimeJanuary 22nd 2014, 12:31 am

Ooc: Africa thread! I'll do that tomorrow
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Diederick foundation: Hidden base?   The Diederick foundation: Hidden base? I_icon_minitimeJanuary 22nd 2014, 12:48 am

Ok))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Diederick foundation: Hidden base?   The Diederick foundation: Hidden base? I_icon_minitimeJanuary 28th 2014, 12:12 am

Wrong topic lol )

When the craft landed onyx was ready to kil mania with his obsession of blowing up the plane and she steped out quickly beckoning mania to fallow her
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: The Diederick foundation: Hidden base?   The Diederick foundation: Hidden base? I_icon_minitimeJanuary 28th 2014, 9:37 pm

Mania flops out of the shuttle face first. He stands up and shakes his hands, feeling his powers come back as the effects of the grenade wore off. He stretches his arms non-challantly before snapping and blowing up the shuttle, killing the pilot. "Weeeee!!!!!!" He shouts happily as about 50 troops surround him with weapons trained in both of them. Clyde steps from the crowd and snaps out orders to his men "stand down! Back to your posts." Once they are gone Clyde extends a hand in welcome "Mania! How good it is to see you! How were things getting him here onyx?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Diederick foundation: Hidden base?   The Diederick foundation: Hidden base? I_icon_minitimeJanuary 28th 2014, 10:12 pm

A freaking pain "she said looking clearly irritated as thr bits of ship rain down
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: The Diederick foundation: Hidden base?   The Diederick foundation: Hidden base? I_icon_minitimeJanuary 28th 2014, 10:49 pm

Clyde laughs politely but looks unsurprised. "Now there are a few ground rules. For one thing you can only light the enemy on fire." Mania looks utterly disappointed, but he perks up when Clyde tells him there is a special room for him to light things on fire. Clyde leans towards onyx and whispers "we had to do a special room for it so that he could let off steam, we didn't want him to get frustrated and kill us all."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Diederick foundation: Hidden base?   The Diederick foundation: Hidden base? I_icon_minitimeJanuary 28th 2014, 11:03 pm

Onyx smirked"thats actually a good idea now we dont have to worry about wether we will be fryed in are sleep or not
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Diederick foundation: Hidden base?   The Diederick foundation: Hidden base? I_icon_minitimeFebruary 2nd 2014, 2:52 am

?????? We still rping here)
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: The Diederick foundation: Hidden base?   The Diederick foundation: Hidden base? I_icon_minitimeFebruary 2nd 2014, 10:23 am

Ooc: woops! Sorry!

Clyde leads them through the cavern and into the main Coe once again "alright, it's time for you to meet my top engineer. He is responsible for most of our technology."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Diederick foundation: Hidden base?   The Diederick foundation: Hidden base? I_icon_minitimeFebruary 2nd 2014, 1:50 pm

Onyx followed him occasionally looking back to make sure nothing was on fire from manias presence"good I wanted to compliment him on his great work with the ships. He must be a real genius
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: The Diederick foundation: Hidden base?   The Diederick foundation: Hidden base? I_icon_minitimeFebruary 2nd 2014, 2:03 pm

"He is." Clyde says, arriving at a large door and unsealing it "he's just a little...eccentric" when the door swings open they are all imediately struck by the anachronistic nature of the room. It was a workshop, covered in wooden bookshelves on either wall, the third being entirely made up of a large counter/table, covered in odd bits of machinery and blue-prints. More blueprints are drawn all over the floor and all sorts of odd tubes and vials and glasses run everywhere. In the center of the room a crazed looking Irishman sits, tinkering with brass machinery and muttering to himself. He wears nice clothes with the sleeves of his shirt pushed up, his hands are covered in grease. His most noticeable feature though is his fiery red hair, which stuck out in every direction. At the moment he appears to be wearing welding goggles and sparks fly from whatever he is working on.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Diederick foundation: Hidden base?   The Diederick foundation: Hidden base? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Diederick foundation: Hidden base?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next