Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Zepar The Insane: A Demon or a Machine?!

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Zepar The Insane: A Demon or a Machine?! Empty
PostSubject: Zepar The Insane: A Demon or a Machine?!   Zepar The Insane: A Demon or a Machine?! I_icon_minitimeJanuary 24th 2014, 2:04 pm

Rome...home of many landmarks of history's past. With the great Arena, and many still ruined battlefields, this place is home to many of the humans on Earth. Today was a partly cloudy day, the wind blew gently as the cold blew in. Many are used to the temperature changes in Rome, but few are used to what has happened recently.

During the night, some say that there is a strange THING, going around the city. They can hear the clanking of metal, and rusted turns of gears, all the while hearing some kind of voice. Most nights, if someone was walking out peacefully, they are found dead in some strange way or another. Plastered onto walls, nailed to the ground, sliced open for display. And at the end of every night, they say that a high pitch laughter was able to be heard, so high pitched, it seemed almost impossible to have. 

For anyone that is able to see, or even possibly fight this THING.....please...help us.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Zepar The Insane: A Demon or a Machine?!   Zepar The Insane: A Demon or a Machine?! I_icon_minitimeJanuary 24th 2014, 2:18 pm

The sirens of a cop car were heard along the empty streets of Rome. Don't be mistaken though, this was not a good thing. For anyone. For you see, inside of the car was not a cop. If you were to look inside the car, you would see a crackling freak, headed straight for the coliseum. "HHAHEAHEAHDAHGHBVVJGZAHAHA, faster, FASTER! AAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" He screamed, flying down the roads at well over 120 mph. He did a quick turn, causing the car to flip forwards. He opened the door and jumped out of his 'acquired' vehicle. The car flew straight into one of the coliseum, destroying a large chunk of it's wall after it exploded. He got up from where he was lying to look at his handiwork. "Haheheaha, such beauty. Well, cross this place off this list." Check. Next is France I believe. The two marked off the Roman coliseum form their list.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Zepar The Insane: A Demon or a Machine?!   Zepar The Insane: A Demon or a Machine?! I_icon_minitimeJanuary 24th 2014, 2:32 pm

Rome was such a beautiful place. As soon as she arrived Caligo could feel the history of this once mighty country whispering to her as she stepped onto the streets with her head dipped slightly. As much as she wanted to go around and admire the place, Cali knew the task at had was more important than her own petty interests. She would need to take care of this first. Taking an immediate left once she exit the alley that she had concealed herself in, Cali weaved her way through the crowd as her destination in mind.

It wasn't hard to find the nearest place one of the brutal murders occurred. The place stood out like a sore thumb since most people seemed to stay away from it, and with good reason as well. Yet the delicate tranquil silence was ultimately smashed into pieces by the noise of a the approaching car. Turning her head to face the direction from where the sounds was coming from, Cali's eyes widened slightly as she stepped back to give the vehicle enough room crash without injuring her.

Blowing a little piece of rubble off of her shoulder, she stared at the strange man who was responsible for the mess for a few seconds before scowling "Please don't make me have to hang around with this guy" Cali muttered to into the sky, hoping that some random god she knew nothing about would take pity on her. Looking back down again, her eyes drifted back and forth between what used to a car and what used to be a coliseum wall. Well, her day just got a whole lot worse.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Zepar The Insane: A Demon or a Machine?!   Zepar The Insane: A Demon or a Machine?! I_icon_minitimeJanuary 24th 2014, 2:56 pm

The sun was about to set on this city, and everyone around the two, started to head for their homes. Shops were closing, nothing was going to be open all night. The darkness started to overcome the city, as the lights were turned on to provide some sight for any on goers, daring to walk at night. While no one was present at the time when the sun finally set, there was a....scraping sound.

This scraping sound was as if someone was dragging a sheet of steel across concrete, listening carefully to their surrounding they can hear gears being turned as it echoed through the empty streets of Rome. No one was outside, not animal, spirit, man...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Zepar The Insane: A Demon or a Machine?!   Zepar The Insane: A Demon or a Machine?! I_icon_minitimeJanuary 24th 2014, 3:17 pm

If you two are done planing, we have company. The albino turns around to face the newcomer. The wicked grin on his face twitched upwards before returning. "Hello~ there, how are you? Good, me too! I-" He was cutoff by a loud metallic scraping. "HEY!" He says yelling in a random direction. "I am TRYING to have a conversation over here!" The noise continued, despite his yelling. "Whatever that is better have cheese or I'ma gonna kill it!" He says, heading for the direction he yelled.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Zepar The Insane: A Demon or a Machine?!   Zepar The Insane: A Demon or a Machine?! I_icon_minitimeJanuary 24th 2014, 4:12 pm

Cali moved her head back slightly as if recoiling at the sight of his maddened grin. Really though it was simply to get a better look at him. As he started to speak to her in a cheery tone of voice, Cali decided it would be best simply to keep her mouth shut and watch him ramble away, and she was almost tempted to smirk slightly when her suspicions were confirmed when he asked her how she was and then proceeded to answer for her.

But of course that's when something happened that broke the rather awkward mood, and in an instant her head snapped towards the direction of the screeching metal. Cali wondered how people got killed by this thing, surely they could just hear it coming? Then again, this world was full of so many weird and deadly entities. Caligo guessed it had some sort of way of silencing it's movement. Yet before she could act upon anything else, whoever the crazy guy was bolted off in that direction talking some nonsense about cheese or something.

Wait, cheese?

Cali shook her head in dismay before casually setting off to follow the mad man and find the source of this mystery.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Zepar The Insane: A Demon or a Machine?!   Zepar The Insane: A Demon or a Machine?! I_icon_minitimeJanuary 24th 2014, 4:24 pm

As the two neared the source of the sound, they could hear a strange, high pitched voice...singing something.

"Oooooooh, Zepar is on the merry merry route of the bricks and the stones of cobble! Sliding on the merry merry way to get to the coconuts that are made of lettuce! Onward and upward goes Zepar! Seeing the blood of others fly if they get in Zepar's waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!!! HEaheaEHaheAehAeHaHEAHEHaEhahEHAhEahehahEAeaheaHEAHE!!"

Down an alley way, dark and dusty, there was a silhouette of...some kind of snake..with human arms. Closer inspection would reveal that this "Snake" was made of complete metal, having a body of a human, though it's metal parts were obscure to the size of unnatural being. It turns it's head, a pair of soul piercing eyes struck whoever saw them, a wide deranged smile was present on its face seemingly plastered on. It held in its hand a corpse of a dog, then throwing it to the side as it looks to whoever was coming down the alleyway, rubbing it's sharp metal fingers together.

"OOOOOOOOOOH!!! ZEPAR HAS GUESTS OF VISITING THE AFTERLIFE!!! Perhaps Zepar will get them some packs of the red liquid Zepar has been fond of for the long of gods! HEAHEaeaheahehaEahehehaehhhehAeaHHEaHEaheHEaHAAAA"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Zepar The Insane: A Demon or a Machine?!   Zepar The Insane: A Demon or a Machine?! I_icon_minitimeJanuary 24th 2014, 4:42 pm

As the tall albino and the girl behind him walk further, they start to hear voices as they enter a darkened alleyway. Quiet like whispers, the voices call out to them. They say for them to run, to turn back, but like all things, the freak manages to mess with it. "Go away! I do now want your crappy car insurance! Geeze, what's with all the voices? I think they're speakin in tongues or somethin. Whada you tink?" He says in an accent, looking over his shoulder. His wicked smile never leaving his face, not even for a moment. He reaches for the rocket launcher resting on his back and quickly arms himself with it. The girl however, had not noticed it until he grabbed for it, so to say she was surprised was a bit of an understatement. Quite. He adjusted his straightjacket and continued to walk.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Zepar The Insane: A Demon or a Machine?!   Zepar The Insane: A Demon or a Machine?! I_icon_minitimeJanuary 24th 2014, 4:52 pm

Once more, Cali found herself looking upon her mad acquaintance with a surprised look on her face. Where did he get that...? Shaking her head, she stepped up her pace slightly to keep up with the albino as they peered down the alley cautiously. That of course is when she spotted the thing responsible for the murders.

Caligo was slightly taken back by it's rather...unique appearance. However, she was not totally clueless. The dark weapon had heard about these so called 'clowns' before. Well, she had heard the name before but apart from that she didn't really know much else. One part of her mind was telling her that this would be like any normal foe, just analyse and exploit it's weakness. Yet the other, more logical side kept telling her that this was one freaky looking animated construct and was definitely not like what she had faced before.

However, Cali didn't really have many options at this point. Running away would just be stupid, and she was no coward. Then again, she was also not one to throw herself at a fight she couldn't win. Stepping back slightly she shifted herself into a combat ready position, and as her eyes narrowed her fear blade phased back into existence. Yet Caligo did have one advantage in this situation. This creature had been terrorizing the nearby humans that lived here, meaning that there was a lot of fear essence floating around. She'd have almost unlimited energy for this fight.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Zepar The Insane: A Demon or a Machine?!   Zepar The Insane: A Demon or a Machine?! I_icon_minitimeJanuary 24th 2014, 5:02 pm

The metal creature, more commonly known as "Zepar", looked at both of them. Still smiling his unusual smile, there was clanking noise, as if some metal door just opened up. And out from his head, came out four horns. Two curved inwards and towards his face, the others curved outwards and to the side. Then, taking a hold of a Metal trash can, started to shape it into it's arm, in the form of a giant blade.

"ZEPAAAAAR HAS FOUND NEW PLAY MAAAAATES!!!!! How would you like to be serves?! Dinner on breakfast?! HOW ABOUT AN EGG OF HAMS?! LIVER CHANGING OF HEART?! OOOOOOH....SO many choice for Zepar...EHAeahEhaheahEHAeHahhehqahehAeheahEhaheaheahehaehaEHHAAAAAAAAAA...."

He twitched uncontrollably, then seemingly doubling over as if he shut off. Then suddenly brought himself forward as his snake like lower body slithered towards them with his blade out, ready to slice at them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Zepar The Insane: A Demon or a Machine?!   Zepar The Insane: A Demon or a Machine?! I_icon_minitimeJanuary 24th 2014, 5:22 pm

The albino just looks at the metal monstrosity with his head tilted to the right. "It's like he's trying to tell me something!" He claims, getting an odd look from the girl. "I know! I bet he's hungry. Are ya hungry little fella, huh, you wanna biscuit? You wanna biscuit? Who wants a biscuit? You do, yes you do!" He talks to the horned metal snake thing like one would a dog. He aims his rocket at the beasts face and fires. The shot quickly transforms into a ball of molten cheese that's roughly seven feet in diameter. "Here's a BISCUIT!" The ball moves at incredible speeds, hitting the beast before it can try and dodge. The demon blade then turns around and runs back the way he came, knowing that an alleyway was not a good spot for him to fight in. "Might wanna run young blood or the puppy might try and jump on ya." He said to her as he passed by.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Zepar The Insane: A Demon or a Machine?!   Zepar The Insane: A Demon or a Machine?! I_icon_minitimeJanuary 24th 2014, 5:32 pm

Now when it came to crazy, Cali wasn't that bad. Sure, sometimes her madness seeped out and she went all haywire, but her madness was more blood, gore and fear than anything else. Whoever this guy was, his madness was...well...cheese, apparently. She stood there for a few seconds longer, her eyes fixed on the now cheese covered clown. But soon after reality slapped her in the face, and she accepted the fact that her mad acquaintance had a fully functioning cheese launcher. That was not something she saw everyday. Of course some of her brain cells died in the process of coming to grips with this, but Cali knew they'd have to be sacrificed for the greater good of her physical and mental health.

Taking the mad man's advice, she turned and ran out of the little alleyway until she got to the middle of the empty road. Spinning around on the spot her heavy walking boots kicked up some dust from the ground and her trench coat flapped in the breeze behind her as she readied her fear blade. It was at this point Caligo almost felt the need to ask the person next to her what his name was, or what in fact he was doing here in the first place. But asking questions really wasn't her style, and she risked loosing more brain cells in the process. So Cali just decided it would be wise to refer to him as her, 'Mad Friend' for now and would just stay silent to focus on the fight.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Zepar The Insane: A Demon or a Machine?!   Zepar The Insane: A Demon or a Machine?! I_icon_minitimeJanuary 24th 2014, 5:52 pm

As the large chunk of cheese shot towards the metal monster Zepar, he took cover into a nearby dumpster. Once the chunk of cheese splat on the other side of the alleyway, Zepar busted out of the dumpster, some of the metal from it clinged onto his body as it made more of a muscular shape to his "human" counterpart.

"WHERE IS ZEPAR'S FRIENDS OF NEW GOING?!?!? Come back!! Zepar has yet to show you the wonders of the round water land!!"

Then picking up speed as he exited the alleyway, blade coming out and pointed at Cailgo, it's curved shape coming down on the girl. And as this happened, Zepar looked over to the madman and stared at him with his plastered on smile and eyes seemingly looking into his mind. Then shaking his head.

"Zepar does not like the dairy of yellows, it is icks."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Zepar The Insane: A Demon or a Machine?!   Zepar The Insane: A Demon or a Machine?! I_icon_minitimeJanuary 24th 2014, 6:05 pm

He just said he hated cheese. He t-"WHAT!?" He yelled, interrupting the narrator. When he turned, he thought the beast would be covered in cheese, but there was a surprising lack of said dairy product. He must have imagined it again. He quickly turned around and ran at the snake thing. He summoned his weapon form into his right hand, and swung up to deflect the attack, trying to save the girl. "You do NOT say that he hate cheese in front of me, hehaeahae, or else I get mad see. And the last guy that got me mad got thrown into the trunk of his car and thrown into a coliseum!" He told the clown about what happened not even ten minutes ago.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Zepar The Insane: A Demon or a Machine?!   Zepar The Insane: A Demon or a Machine?! I_icon_minitimeJanuary 24th 2014, 6:17 pm

Caligo watched as the mechanical monster charged towards her with blades raised and poised to strike. However, she was ready for it. Her blue eyes narrowed as she watched it run towards her, and so began her analysis. What did she know about it so far? Completely insane, appears to be able to polymorph parts of it's body as well as being able to seemingly manipulate metal to add to it's structure. Hmm. She would need to think about this one.

Standing calmly until the clown got close, Cali leapt to the backwards in order to dodge the brutal attack it brought down upon her. Yet as she did, the dark weapon noticed how her Mad Friend had lunged out to block the attack. Maybe he did have some sense in him after all? She'd find out later. But for now...Caligo immediately pushed off again as soon as she had landed, bringing down her blade in a sweeping arch. The idea was that if Zepar was distracted trying to break the mad man's block, she'd try and inflict some damage whilst the clown was distracted. She would show them the true power of what fear could do when harnessed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Zepar The Insane: A Demon or a Machine?!   Zepar The Insane: A Demon or a Machine?! I_icon_minitimeJanuary 24th 2014, 6:29 pm

Zepar stood there, clashing his giant blade with the madman's weapon arm, he just stared at the madman.

"That is a boring of bores to Zepar's ears."

Zepar's snake tail soon extended some what, making a loud clanging and scraping sound as it curled around. Soon, it went towards the madman to strangle him. Zepar saw the girl out of the corner of his eye, moving his blade slightly upwards to stop the attack from the other blade.

"Ooooooh, Zepar has to deal with two play mates!! This is the wondrous of nights for Zepar!! Telltelltell, does humans like livers in hearts? Or brains with stomachs?! Or the beating being stored with Zepar forever??? HEHEHEAHEHaheEHAhehaEhaehahehAHEhaehaHEaheHAEHHAehaehAEHAEHEEEEE"

The metal being laughed insanely, it's high pitched voice never changing, it's eyes looking this way and that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Zepar The Insane: A Demon or a Machine?!   Zepar The Insane: A Demon or a Machine?! I_icon_minitimeJanuary 24th 2014, 6:53 pm

The freak continued to push against the steel horn of the beast. "Bad kitty, no scratch, no scratch!" He was in a bit of a bind here. His current stance and the clown's strenght wouldn't let him do any kicks and he didn't want to use any more of his tricks. Oh well, gotta give a little to get anywhere. He absorbed his human body back into his sword form, throwing the snake off to the side, giving the girl an opening to attack as he fell to the ground.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Zepar The Insane: A Demon or a Machine?!   Zepar The Insane: A Demon or a Machine?! I_icon_minitimeJanuary 24th 2014, 7:10 pm

Cali watched as her Mad Friend threw off the clown's blade all of a sudden, and in this she saw her chance to attack now. But where? She only had a few seconds or less to make her decision. She had learnt from her previous attack using physical blows from her fear blade appeared to be fruitless. Maybe if she turned it less solid and more energy? It wasn't as if she had a limited supply of fear to keep her going. Focusing her power onto her blade, Caligo turned her weapon into pure energy turning it into a blade of pure nightmare energy, and jumped up to try and ram it deep into her opponent's chest. Of course, changing her weapon from a physical solid object into a partially ethereal one took a lot out of her, and Cali doubted she'd be able to pull this little trick off many more times. At least without severally injuring herself in the process.

Last edited by Winter Demon on January 25th 2014, 7:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Zepar The Insane: A Demon or a Machine?!   Zepar The Insane: A Demon or a Machine?! I_icon_minitimeJanuary 25th 2014, 5:06 pm

The blow of the energy blade sent Zepar back a few feet, though, he seems to just laugh at the pain he was being given by such energy from the sword.

"OOooooooooh!! Little body of the females has energy!! JOY JOY!! Some being of living matter actually has the power to cause pain to Zepar!!!!! OOOOOOOOOOH!!! SUCH DELICIOUS PAIN!!! NOW! Nownownownownownownownow!! PAIN BRING BACK!!"

Zepar shot at both of his opponents, blade infront of himself, tilted horizontally to get both of the humans in the range of his blade. He then stops short and spins around and around, flinging his blade in the same horizontal way and his snake like tail swooping at their legs.

"WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!! ROUND OF THE DIZZIES!!!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Zepar The Insane: A Demon or a Machine?!   Zepar The Insane: A Demon or a Machine?! I_icon_minitimeJanuary 26th 2014, 7:41 am

The tail of the clown smacks the freak's weapon form, sending him flying back fifteen feet. Transforming back into a human, the albino lands on his feet. "You are being very naughty Mr ferret!" He yells out, changing what animal he thinks he is, yet again. He aims his launcher at the clown again, firing an eight foot ball of hot cheese at the snake thing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Zepar The Insane: A Demon or a Machine?!   Zepar The Insane: A Demon or a Machine?! I_icon_minitimeJanuary 26th 2014, 8:59 am

Caligo had just enough time to move out of the way from the clown's duel blades tried by crouching, which thankfully also meant she dodge them again when Zepar began to spin around crazily. However, she didn't account for the tail. When it came around, Cali's eyes widened slightly for a second before she was swept off of her feet, and just as she landed it came around again, hitting her in the head and flinging the dark weapon back a few meters. Digging her weapon into the ground to stop herself sliding back any further, she pushed herself up once more wiping a way a little bit of blood that had trickled out of her nose.

Wasting no more time, Cali sprinted forwards with her fear blade down low. Her plan was to wait for the clown to act against the molten ball of cheese flying towards him, whether that was jump out of the way or block it, and at that moment she'd go for the head by bringing her blade down into it in a stabbing motion.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Zepar The Insane: A Demon or a Machine?!   Zepar The Insane: A Demon or a Machine?! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Zepar The Insane: A Demon or a Machine?!
Page 1 of 1