Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Yumerki of Rabbit(Finished)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Yumerki of Rabbit(Finished) Empty
PostSubject: Yumerki of Rabbit(Finished)   Yumerki of Rabbit(Finished) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 26th 2014, 4:23 am

[img]Place image here(Optional, remove * in the end tag if using tags)[/*img]

Name:Yumerki,Aburama
Alias:The Rabbit whom tamed Dragons/Winged Devil

GenderMale

Animal Form: Yumerki being a witch who avoids by the laws of the rabbit of course,changes into one.In this form the rabbits fur may be a pitch black color,or a snow white.Usually matching that of a  ordinary rabbit in size,the form is suited for spying. In a abnormal fixation this form has a pair of feathery angel wings.They matches  the color of the rabbits form in its entirety.A single mark that resembles that of a crescent moon will be found on both of the ears that stretch too about 2 ft.

Love Interest: Will fall in love with almost any girls he meets,and claim to be married to all of them.

Appearance:
Yumerki is a rather complicated individual when it comes to appearance. Being around 5'6 he were average height, shifter than most other males. Not being built for sports he were thin, and quite skinny as well. Weighing no more than 95 pounds close combat were not his thing. Pale grey skin complemented a pair of sapphire hues that simmered brilliantly every second. However they'd go unnoticed by many since the locks of his metallic sliver hair left them almost unseen. Hanging down past his ears the hair of the male wasn't very long either. For odd reason his front two teeth were sharpened, and curved inward to some degree. He wore a pair of black skinny jeans on his lower body. These jeans have been pre torn just above his knee, and a little on his thigh. The boys shirt were a black color as well. Printed onto the shirt were the picture of a purple rose having it's petals blown away by the wind. Usually wearing a pair of ordinary glasses upon his face. However they lacked both lens, and were somehow useless to him. The frames of these glasses are a aqua blue as well.

Buried underneath the males hair would be a pair of seemingly long rabbit ears. These ears had been a light grey color that barely blended in with his hairs sliver coloring. They were about 8 inches in length if measured, and 3 inches in width. Inside these ears as well as on the outside were a certain symbol. This symbol had been shared by both the males ears, and his families crest. It happened to be a single human skull crossed by a lighting bolt down the center. Just like his rabbit form Yumerki would possess a pair of wings. While a single one of these wings were a dim lit grey, and represented Salvation. The other happened to be white representing peace.These wings happened to be that of a bird's wings as well. Each however had been quite small, ad located just 12 inches below his neck.

What established the males look fully had been the off robes he wore. These robes were more like a cloak, and had been a solid white color. Covering a vast majority of the fabrics surface had been the pictures of a black Dragon soaring throughout the sky. The Dragon had been flying upwards, and it's body fully coiled around the entire cloak spiraling across its surface. In between the dragons coils were that of a few known summoning seals known for something in his families magic spells. As for minor modifications of Yumerki's body one might notice the bandages wrapped around the palms of his hands. This bandages had been tightly woven, and seemed to barely cover the burn wounds upon the them. However they also possessed printed seals prior to those on his ears . There would be a solid black tattoo of a rose shedding it's petals upon the males face. It covered his left eye, or rather used the eyes as the flowers center. The shedding petals flooded upperward to swirl just at his forehead as well.

Personality:

Well it seems like you've stumbled into a trap of ages. One where you'll learn of my selfish tendencies. Unlike my counterpart Trinity I've never actually been known to be happy for very long. In fact you could say I'm the complete opposite. Usually quite rude to strangers I find to be low caliber as well. After all Lady Medusa would be the same way. Or perhaps she'd never contact them in the first place. Not like I've known her personally, or anything. It is nice to dream of such a amazing person though. I live to be just like her someday. I might just be there in a few days as well.

Enough of that though we are here to talk about me. I've been prone to frequently laugh at others without actually caring what they say. It's something I'm known to do even when faced with my closes friends. Well my only friend that is. Since I literally only have one friend after all. Yep that is because I'm quite selfish, and prone to frequent frenzies of insanity.The insanity usually takes root during any activity of the day, or a fight. I simply can't take them very well. Those kind of things just get me going. However that is usually only a occurrence when I use magic, or fight a kishin. It might happen even if I'm doing nothing at all. Who knows more than my very own mind. The secret is hidden within it.

As for women, and girls alike I can be a bit strange. Unlike other people I'm known to never speak unless I'm bored. Strangers rub me the wrong way as well. I was raised to speak only to witches of low, and high caliber. As so they've been my only friends. When it comes to girls specifically I seem to freeze up. Talking no longer becomes a direct objective. Usually tending to babble about nonsense is the game plan, and then I faint. Trinity Silent is the only girl I've been able to directly hold a conversation with. Despite that dwindling fact I still seem to harass, and attempt to marry any girl I see as pretty. My ultimate goal is three at best. That isn't to much too ask for Right?

I'm quite knowledgeable in magic involving the creation of structures, or creatures as well. So I'm not limited to basic magic alone. Now you know me Yumerki of the Angevine Family.

History:

How did Yumerki become who he is today? A emotional wreck if you will. Unlike most witches he is indeed male, but how he came to be is odd. Yumerki began just as any other person , being born from a mother. Yet he turned out different in every way possible. Not different in such that he wasn't witch like, but in his human behavior. Maybe being adopted were the reason. He wasn't really born from a human mother. Just as his animal form assist he is born of a rabbit mother. The Angevine clan simply adopted him. He had been the first male witch, or warlock they'd seen. At first glance they could even tell this. How you ask? Maybe burning down a forest with lighting resulted in it. But none of that can explain why he killed them all. Why he simply snapped completely.

They treated the young boy as if he were their own family. Bound by blood, and all that other stuff. They shared secrets of magic, and knowledge of everything else they knew. At the age of 15 everything changed however. Fore on the 16th birthday of every Angevine Family member they were granted something. That something were the chance to perform a certain spell. One in which brought foes to their knees. This spell had been as old as time itself. Once involved it called forth a creature they called the Spirit beast. These creatures existed in one's self, and therefore were limited to the heart, and imagination together. They defied the principal of each witch basing their magic off an specific animal They weren't bound by such things. For some reason Yumerki used his spirit beast to annihilate his family, and run away with his current weapon partner.

Trinity the weapon just like he. They wished to gain power, and moved to Death City for many reasons. So the weapon became a Dark weapon, and that was that.This ended in the massacre of Death City,and several other places. There were 18 people dead before he escaped the grasp of every Death Scythe. As for his ideals of late Yumerki wishes to make 3 women his wife,and destroy Lord Death himself.Yet his hatred is mainly driven to kill all Death Scythes.

Miscellaneous:
* Yumerki's spirit beast is a dragon.
* Only one person has since the Spirit beast, and lived.
* Plans to open a school for witches.
*Wishes to revive Lady Medusa.
* Possesses a secondary spirit beast, that is a pipe Fox.
* Killed his family after meeting a Kishin, and being affected by it's madness.

Have You Read the Rules?
"Answer here"
I LOVE SOUL EATER. HOW ABOUT YOU?

Last edited by Yumerki Advocate of Desco on June 1st 2014, 1:44 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yumerki of Rabbit(Finished)   Yumerki of Rabbit(Finished) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 26th 2014, 12:51 pm

Bump.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yumerki of Rabbit(Finished)   Yumerki of Rabbit(Finished) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 26th 2014, 3:07 pm

This guy sounds like a complete maniac! I mean, he's out to make 3 women love him and get along together? Just any random 3 that says anything to him? Well, anyways, the character is pretty intresting.

Accepted! Also, quick note, I'm going to wait until he actually joins a thread before approving his faction.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yumerki of Rabbit(Finished)   Yumerki of Rabbit(Finished) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 26th 2014, 3:10 pm

^.^ Ok.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yumerki of Rabbit(Finished)   Yumerki of Rabbit(Finished) I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2014, 1:46 am

^~^ Could I get a reapproval on this please? I'd like that because it's been changed a lot.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yumerki of Rabbit(Finished)   Yumerki of Rabbit(Finished) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Yumerki of Rabbit(Finished)
Page 1 of 1