Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Lost Labyrinth

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Lost Labyrinth Empty
PostSubject: Lost Labyrinth   Lost Labyrinth I_icon_minitimeJanuary 26th 2014, 4:45 am

[center][img]Put Symbol/Logo here(Optional, remove * in the end tag if using tags)[/*img]

Name: Lost Labyrinth

Purpose: To rid the world of all Death Scythe's.Unlike other Witch cults who like to observe hem,this one wishes for their demise.

Leader: Yumerki Aburama

Description: Being a a cult for witches young,and old it makes no money really.Instead they all,search for Yumerki's twisted ideals of love. Searching for his true loves all across the DWMA.
This is why they are stationed in such a place as Death,City,knowing they could possibly be killed.If his love is found the cult will stay in existence,but strive to increase its number.

Requirements: Must be either a witch,Keshin,or Demon weapon.You must survive a. Battle with a current member to enter.
Back to top Go down

Lost Labyrinth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost Labyrinth   Lost Labyrinth I_icon_minitimeJanuary 27th 2014, 8:13 am

Approved
Back to top Go down

Lost Labyrinth
Page 1 of 1