Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What Was Lost...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

What Was Lost... Empty
PostSubject: What Was Lost...   What Was Lost... I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2014, 11:02 am

This will be a series of posts, spaced out over time, chronicling the return of Nebun...

Drifting

Nebun's entire body pulsed in waves of agonizing pain, each ripple like a shudder of crimson hazed delight. His skin slowly began to return, bit by bit. He floated weightlessly in the cold black reaches of space, no air to fill his ever-straining, but ever-healing, lungs; it was a situation similair to drowning, only without the death. He hovered, curled up into a ball Exiled?! Me? I am Nebun, I can't simply be thrown out into this accursed void like so much trash. his mind crumples inward can I...?.

His existence was shattered. All his scheming, all his power-Nothing. It means nothing

Wait! Was that...? "Earth, it's right there!" There, far off in the distance, was the green and blue ball that had become so iconic. Judging from the size of it though, this was going to be a long trip "but it's worth it." He growled, shoving off of an asteroid and launching himself towards earth.

"I'm coming home..."
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

What Was Lost... Empty
PostSubject: Re: What Was Lost...   What Was Lost... I_icon_minitimeMay 5th 2014, 9:54 am

Nebun drifts through the dead blackness of space, earth growing larger and larger as he approached. At this point he was only trying to hang onto a coherent state of mind, dealing with the hundreds of voices In his mind. This was the price of his modified konso, an ability similar to death In the fact that he can hold the souls of those he has killed inside his body, diverging in the fact that he has actually consumed and gained power from them.

Of course the object closest to him was not the earth, but the moon. The enormous crescent loomed large in front of him. He began to speed up, the minuscule amount of gravity on the moon, dragging him towards it. He lands with a puff of white dust and an inquisitive expression. As much as he wanted to return to earth and rip out Asuka's entrails, he was still curious. After all, it WAS the moon. He starts to walk around, ignoring the pain in his failing lungs. Wait! Is that!? "No way..." He gasps.

There, on the very tip of the moon, sat that fishing kid from the dreamworks logo!! For a murderer such as himself, killing this individual was practically an obligation! To be honest though, he couldn't believe he actually existed!! Nebun crept behind him, still not fully believing his own eyes. He appeared to be humming something and waving his pale legs over the edge as he fished for...whatever moon people fish for. Nebun reached the boy and grabbed him by the neck, hoisting him into the air and plunging his other hand into his white glowing chest, removing as pure white soul to match.
Wait. Wat? White? "I didn't even know they came in that color!" He mutters to himself, shrugging and popping it into his mouth.
"Good lord, it tastes like candy..." He quickly begins tearing out his other organs and eating them as well he's like man candy! Nebun cringed in on himself did I really just make that joke?
He shakes his head and jumps over the edge, continuing on to earth, vaguely wondering if he might end up at the beginning of their next movie.
Back to top Go down

What Was Lost...
Page 1 of 1