Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Trinity Silent]

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Trinity Silent] Empty
PostSubject: Trinity Silent]   Trinity Silent] I_icon_minitimeJanuary 26th 2014, 5:51 pm

Trinity Silent

Meister: Yumerki Aburama
Weapon Form:
The choice of weapon transformation that Trinity were blessed with is rare. As so she has been seen as that of a Gunbai. Being held together by a shaft reaching around 5 feet. This shaft would extend upward into the fan itself as well. Unlike most shafts that would actually be round this one slightly resembled a blade itself for convince. This simply meant that towards the bottom the shaft would appear to be cut in half too some degree. Connected to the tip of this shaft mostly toward the bottom would be chains that connect to the upward tip of the shaft. The shaft, and chains were both a violet pink color as well. As for the fan itself that part has been known as a circular like form. Usually looking like a snow man in some detentions. Along the rim of this Gunbai were a numerous amount of tomoes as well. Each Tomoe were of a different color, and followed the pattern of green,blue,scarlet,yellow, and black. The surface they sat upon possessed an everlasting beautiful snow white color. Going even further than that the weapon branches off with yet another chain. A chain in which seems to connect to a wakashabi of sorts.

: The blade itself is about 4ft long in length. It's width is about that of 5 inches. Splitting the blade down the middle is a painted streak of white pigment. On the sides of it would be a abysmal black color on both sides surrounding that of the white. A emerald gem that took the shape of a crow opening it's mouth.It sat in the center of the feather like formation made to look like a pyramid. Made up the hilt as well. It's sheath is about half it's blades size, and is crafted from a transparent crystal as well. The hilt itself is crafted from the wood of a cherry blossom tree, but the blade were created from a vividly displayed pink crystal like alloy.

Love Interest: Herself, or Yumerki during appropriate situations.

Appearance:
Trinity is around 4'7 in height, and weighs around 90 lbs. Because of this she is often thought of as a small child. Her cheeks are round, and plum as if they belonged to a infant as well. Having a fairly light brown, or rather caramel skin tone to top this off. Cherry blond hair is what what sets the female apart from most. It reflects almost any light shone upon it, and directs it elsewhere. Hanging just below her lower backpack this hair has only one defiant hair style. That hair style being quite simple while also confusing for a girl her age. Yes every strand of her hair has been tied backward into that of ponytail. This ponytail is if ordinary length as it stops just at her shoulders. Before hand it stopped lower, but had been cut to save time. At the ponytails tip there has been a certain design placed into it. Nit only has the tip been dyed in a rainbow like fashion, but it's also shaped into a arrow of sorts. A singular red bow is also tied to the end of this ponytail.

Trinity possesses eyes that have been altered genetically by some sort of strange magic in the past. Because of this they appear to contain odd pupils. These pupils given circumstances can only be described as twirled, or swirled in a sense. They've retained the color of azure, and cause no hindering to sight. Regarding clothing Trinity usually sports something resembling gothic like skirt. This skirt has been redesigned so that crosses sit up in the left, and right shoulders fabric. Any fabric that would have been white is also pink for some reason. However everything that is normally black remains that way. The young girl never wears shoes for some odd reason, but also paints her nails in a black nail polish.

Personality: Alright this is the low down on Trinity. For starters she is a repulsive liar in all aspects.Usually following females that are considered cuter,than herself. She'd then kill them. So she could also be called a notorious psychopath. Now now don't get me wrong she has a bubbly going mood sometimes. It goes so far as to acting more childish than 3 year old girls themselves. Although Trinity loves herself a lot she loves the witch known as Yumerki Angevine more. When around him she crumbles,and initially goes on a rampage if another girl speaks to him. The just being that this only occasionally occurs in her mind rather than in reality itself.

Phobias:
* Aracanaphopia

* Foxes
* In closed spaces
* Corners
* Black roses

Dislikes :
*People
*Immortals
* Werewolves
* Dogs
* Red roses
* Small rodents

History: Trinity has a rather short story compared to her nonistablished lover Yumerki. It goes so far as to say he created her from a portion of his soul.Although this all happened before the Slaughter of Death City.Reports had been filed of a abnormal weapon being used to commit some of the murders.After that they split apart as the immense power each had,could shatter his soul protect when together.Well this could really only be the result of her being apart of his soul to begin with.As a result the spell would fail with her around.

Now as for her latest events,and ideals she has finally tracked Yumerki down.She wishes to once again help Him destroy all Death Scythes in existence.,Then finally she could become a Demon blade in the process.

Miscellaneous: This shall be updated with plot movement.

Have You Read the Rules?
"YOU BETTER LOVE SOUL EATER JUST LIKE ME.[/center]

Last edited by Yumerki Advocate of Desco on June 4th 2014, 7:09 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down

Trinity Silent] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trinity Silent]   Trinity Silent] I_icon_minitimeJanuary 26th 2014, 10:30 pm

.-. Bump for approval.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

Trinity Silent] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trinity Silent]   Trinity Silent] I_icon_minitimeJanuary 26th 2014, 10:32 pm

It still says W.I.P.
Back to top Go down

Trinity Silent] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trinity Silent]   Trinity Silent] I_icon_minitimeJanuary 26th 2014, 10:48 pm

Ok I fixed that.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

Trinity Silent] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trinity Silent]   Trinity Silent] I_icon_minitimeJanuary 26th 2014, 11:33 pm

Mkay, if you aren't gonna use a picture then get rid of the picture thingy.
Sounds a little OP when you say that having them together causes him to gain so much power that they had to seperate, and your grammar makes it almost impossible to understand in places. Try reading it aloud so that you will understand where it doesn't make sense.
Back to top Go down

Trinity Silent] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trinity Silent]   Trinity Silent] I_icon_minitimeJanuary 26th 2014, 11:39 pm

@-@ Sorry about the grammer my phone is a little auto correct crazy.I'll fix that now.
Back to top Go down

Trinity Silent] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trinity Silent]   Trinity Silent] I_icon_minitimeJanuary 26th 2014, 11:50 pm

Now that should be a bit better.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

Trinity Silent] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trinity Silent]   Trinity Silent] I_icon_minitimeJanuary 26th 2014, 11:55 pm

Ehhh, good enough I guess. Approved.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Trinity Silent] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trinity Silent]   Trinity Silent] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Trinity Silent]
Page 1 of 1