Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Leo and Causper, now with 100% more training.

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage

Leo and Causper, now with 100% more training. - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leo and Causper, now with 100% more training.   Leo and Causper, now with 100% more training. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMarch 4th 2014, 11:31 pm

Leo:. . . I guess not. My friends back in Florida were just guys to hang with, my dad was my trainer, and I didn't have any brothers. Though now that I think about it, there was mom. But, that's different now a days. I also didn't have much secrets to keep and usually just didn't talk much. I was a pretty open book most of the time, so I didn't usually have secrets to keep.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Leo and Causper, now with 100% more training.   Leo and Causper, now with 100% more training. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2014, 11:10 pm

Causper frowned.

"It must have been a little lonely, not having a person to talk to about your deepest secrets. Even if the secrets you had were of little consequence like you say they are, it's just healthier mentally to have someone who you know will be there for you no matter what."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Leo and Causper, now with 100% more training.   Leo and Causper, now with 100% more training. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2014, 11:15 pm

Leo: A little, but I wasn't much of a talker, so I didn't mind much. So in the end, I didn't see much of a consequence out of the whole thing. I guess that's just the way I think, to sum it all up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Leo and Causper, now with 100% more training.   Leo and Causper, now with 100% more training. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMarch 7th 2014, 6:50 pm

Causper leaned farther back so she was hanging upside down from the branch.

"Well, you've got me now so you'll never be completely on your own anymore."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Leo and Causper, now with 100% more training.   Leo and Causper, now with 100% more training. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMarch 7th 2014, 7:03 pm

Leo: Yeah, I guess that's a good point. I'm kind of glad I will have some to share my secrets with, even if it happens unwillingly. Just something to get used to, I guess.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Leo and Causper, now with 100% more training.   Leo and Causper, now with 100% more training. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMarch 11th 2014, 8:45 pm

"It won't be that hard to get used to. Besides, it's only in my weapon form that I know your secrets. I'm not sure how the barrier in your mind works either, so you might be able to keep secrets from me if you really wanted to."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Leo and Causper, now with 100% more training.   Leo and Causper, now with 100% more training. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMarch 11th 2014, 10:35 pm

Leo: Barrier? What do you mean by a mind barrier?

He set the book down while giving Causper a curious look?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Leo and Causper, now with 100% more training.   Leo and Causper, now with 100% more training. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMarch 12th 2014, 7:59 pm

"I don't know what it is but it's something in your mind that keeps me from seeing your memories. I'm not sure exactly what it's for either, it's just... there."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Leo and Causper, now with 100% more training.   Leo and Causper, now with 100% more training. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMarch 12th 2014, 8:03 pm

Leo: Yeah, great. . . So, do you think one of your relatives might know why I have this thing?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Leo and Causper, now with 100% more training.   Leo and Causper, now with 100% more training. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMarch 13th 2014, 9:53 pm

Causper shrugged best she could while upside down.

"It might be in the archives somewhere. I'll have to ask around at the next family reunion. My aunt can see you just fine though, so it's just meant to keep your thoughts and memories safe."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Leo and Causper, now with 100% more training.   Leo and Causper, now with 100% more training. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMarch 13th 2014, 10:01 pm

Leo: I wonder if these archives have a librarian. It would be probably the most boring job that anyone could have on this planet. Because it's not like their is a lot of people just waiting to read those books. Unless there is no librarian, which means that I am sounding like a complete idiot to you.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Leo and Causper, now with 100% more training.   Leo and Causper, now with 100% more training. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMarch 13th 2014, 10:35 pm

"No, there aren't exactly librarians. The archives aren't all books anymore either. Part of the archives is the family legends, which have been conveniently typed up electronically recently. Another part of the archives is the family tree which is a mural painted on the walls of one of the oldest houses our family owns, and another is the diaries of my family's ancestors which are kept by different branches of the family. The family members who keep the diaries are, actually, called the council of libraries. Each of the 'libraries' are given the task of reading through all the diaries and using our ancestors' knoweldge to help the family as a whole get through certain challenges and make certain decisions. My grandmother is a library, and one of my distant cousins will take the job of being a library from her when she dies."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Leo and Causper, now with 100% more training.   Leo and Causper, now with 100% more training. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMarch 14th 2014, 7:06 am

Leo: Well, that's an interesting system to use, if not a little complicated. So, are you to going to inherit the title of library in the future, Causper?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Leo and Causper, now with 100% more training.   Leo and Causper, now with 100% more training. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMarch 16th 2014, 10:59 pm

Causper pulled herself back up into a sitting position.

"I certainly hope not. I don't think i qualify either, being half-outsider. I'd much rather be myself with my own opinions then myself with someone else's opinions"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Leo and Causper, now with 100% more training.   Leo and Causper, now with 100% more training. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2014, 7:04 am

Leo nodded, then laid down on the branch.

Leo: Have you ever visited the archives, then?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Leo and Causper, now with 100% more training.   Leo and Causper, now with 100% more training. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2014, 7:52 am

"Visited no, a miraculous thing called telephones has been installed in the libraries' houses recently so they're just a phone call away. I've been to see the family tree though, it's amazing. Somehow, the best painters of each generation find space to add on to the tree with each year that passes. There's so many different styles on it now, it's kinda like an art museum."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Leo and Causper, now with 100% more training.   Leo and Causper, now with 100% more training. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2014, 4:47 pm

Leo: My family isn't as organized, which kind of stinks since I can't even remember my grandma's name from my mom's side. We didn't talk about them, though, but I didn't actually care. Long story short, my family isn't as interesting as yours. Anyways, I don't have any more questions about your family, so how about you ask some instead?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Leo and Causper, now with 100% more training.   Leo and Causper, now with 100% more training. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMarch 20th 2014, 10:28 pm

"Well, I can't say I have any questions about you specifically. What's it like having a fairly average family? Without the psychics and witch hunters and weapon transforming? It sounds kinda boring at times but every now and then I'd like to have a day without abnormalities. No having things done for you before you realize you want them done, no worrying about if one of your friends will be killed, no having a mother upset because you aren't following in her footsteps, just a day of the impossible. Suppose i'm just talking nonsense though, the day chaos stops for those who control it is the day they die."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Leo and Causper, now with 100% more training.   Leo and Causper, now with 100% more training. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMarch 21st 2014, 7:21 am

Leo: Interesting way to say no. Anyway, I guess you just have to take what you get, Causper. Your lifestyle may not be normal for most people, but it is normal for you. That's just the way your life is in the end. Though, at most, if you want to live like an average person, my house is always open.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Leo and Causper, now with 100% more training.   Leo and Causper, now with 100% more training. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMarch 22nd 2014, 11:07 pm

Causper chuckled softly and dropped back down to hang from the branch.

"I don't really have any problems with my life. It's plenty chaotic sure, especially when a few unexpected lethal factors turn up, but at the end of the day there's no where i'd rather be more. I'd love to be back in Australia with my dad but the past is the past and should be left there."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Leo and Causper, now with 100% more training.   Leo and Causper, now with 100% more training. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMarch 22nd 2014, 11:19 pm

Leo: Well, if I could change the past, we both can assume what I would do, now would we. But, if we get the ability, then everyone would, to make it fair. Then everyone brought to life would, ext. ext. Though, I may be over thinking this.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Leo and Causper, now with 100% more training.   Leo and Causper, now with 100% more training. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2014, 7:53 am

"The future isn't set in stone but the past is engraved upon it. If people tried to bring back the dead or change moments in the past the present would be chaotic. Knowing the different possibilities that branch off into different timelines is one thing, creating a new timeline is another."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Leo and Causper, now with 100% more training.   Leo and Causper, now with 100% more training. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2014, 7:58 am

Leo: But if that happened, would we know that it had happened? Say the past was changed that I was never born. A lot of lives would be different, but would anyone really know that they are different?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Leo and Causper, now with 100% more training.   Leo and Causper, now with 100% more training. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2014, 7:44 am

"I'm not entirely sure. The person who changed the past would probably know what the differences are, maybe a few of the psychics in my family. For all I know even you could be immune to changes in the timeline with that shield of yours. Some people would notice sub consciously but others would be oblibvious to it."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Leo and Causper, now with 100% more training.   Leo and Causper, now with 100% more training. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2014, 5:36 pm

Leo: What if we were in a changed timeline right now, though? What if we are in a timeline that is drastically different because of 1 man?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Leo and Causper, now with 100% more training.   Leo and Causper, now with 100% more training. - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Leo and Causper, now with 100% more training.
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next