Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Infamus.

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage

Infamus. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Infamus.   Infamus. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 1st 2014, 4:55 pm

As Shadow looked at it he seemed to teleport closer. "OOOOOOOOOOO, BEST DREAM EVER." He said as he teleported to the spot in short bursts, easily passing the others.
Back to top Go down

Infamus. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Infamus.   Infamus. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 1st 2014, 5:18 pm

as shadow teleported it drained his stamina. until he stepped into the shadow of a destroyed skyscraper. as crazy as it seemed, the shadows crept into his shadow leaving the area a faint grey where it would be black.
Adrian was running to keep up with everyone when he accidentally stepped on an underground gas pip recently unearthed by the blast. Fire enveloped Adrian but he felt fine... better than fine. small cuts and bruises on his skin retreated into healthy tissue and the fire was squelched out on his skin, even his clothes were fine.
Cole ran like his but was on fire, eventually all of them hit a barrier. Three power lines had fallen and gotten entangled, this wouldn't be a problem if electricity didn't ark out of every surface. Suddenly all of the electricity flew straight into Coles heart. He felt it flowing though him, suddenly he felt a lot less like he had been recently concussed... just better. " Keep moving! " He said as the path lead onto a highway overpass.
Stella felt little nubs coming out of her shoulder blades, it sounded painful... like bones snapping. But it was surprisingly painless, without warning they shout out of the back of her shirt making holes. They looked like angelic wings, completely untouched by the blast. A subtle white light came from them.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

Infamus. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Infamus.   Infamus. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 1st 2014, 5:34 pm

Adrian was shocked. "What the hell is going on?" He asked himself. The young hacker began to run again. He knew that today his life will change.
Back to top Go down

Infamus. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Infamus.   Infamus. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 1st 2014, 5:51 pm

Stella felt her wings unferul from her back and gasped in shock "oh my god whats happening to us , why do I have wings " she said as she continued running
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

Infamus. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Infamus.   Infamus. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 1st 2014, 6:12 pm

Finally Adrian decided to say something "Well..This is..Interesting" He said quietly. Adrian was still running.
Back to top Go down

Infamus. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Infamus.   Infamus. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 1st 2014, 6:18 pm

As soon as they reached the bridge, nothing felt right. Electricity arced off Cole. And massive lightning strikes struck all around. Adrian found his hands producing insatiable amounts of fire, Stella's head felt like she had two migraines battling it out, and shadow had an aoura of darkness around him that made it hard to see.
Lightning strikes were bringing down the bridge and a man stepped out from behind an ambulance. " RUN COLE! ITS THE TERRORISTS! " That man was non other than Zeke, everyone's acquaintance and Coles best friend.
https://youtu.be/CG6owUstL3Y

Last edited by jac600 on February 2nd 2014, 11:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Infamus. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Infamus.   Infamus. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 1st 2014, 6:21 pm

Stella couldn't tack the pounding in her head along with the outside noise it was to much and she sank to her knees and grasped her head yelling "make it stop "tears from the pain leaking down her face
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

Infamus. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Infamus.   Infamus. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 1st 2014, 6:48 pm

Adrian kept running. But then he looked at his hands. I need to get a pair of fireproof gloves He thought to himself.
Back to top Go down

Infamus. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Infamus.   Infamus. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 1st 2014, 10:32 pm

"HAHAHA! THIS IS AWESOME!" Shadow yelled. He ran towards the noise of Zeke. He did one last teleport to where the inside was before falling on his butt. "I have to admit this is one heck of a dream.. though normally my dreams involving destruction on a massive scale have only me left... and maybe a few of my buddies but seriously, do I have to wake up?" He said, his expression hadn't changed, he was still smiling and his usual cheery self.
Back to top Go down

Infamus. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Infamus.   Infamus. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 1st 2014, 10:52 pm

Cole reached the end of the bridge just as the last of it fell to sea. He fell on his knee's lightning arcing from his arms to everything around him. "AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH. "
everyone else seemed to " Overload " in a similar fashion. Adrian's shirt got incinerated on a molecular level and his phone was only safe because of its cover. All of the shadows Shadow had been absorbing flew out of his skin at light cast by the cars and lightning. Painting the whole scene dark. Stella grew a tumor like organ in her brain, the cause of any telekinesis in the future. unfortunately it grew to large and dident know how to seamlessly interact with the rest of her. The result is a slow painful concussion.
thankfully nobody gets to experience the full trama of their episodes, as they all pass out... into a coma.
https://youtu.be/t4yezOCqi3E
Back to top Go down

Infamus. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Infamus.   Infamus. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 1st 2014, 10:56 pm

15 days later... Zekes apartment building. 10:28 AM
Cole woke up on the couch of the roof, to dangerous to be inside. certain tended to explode with him around so he just stays under a roof cover outside.
Zeke poked cole in the stomached to wake him up * moan
" Come on brother, the governments dropping food. I told the others they'll be up here right behind me. "
Back to top Go down

Infamus. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Infamus.   Infamus. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 1st 2014, 11:09 pm

Stella walked up the stairs to the roof "are we gonna go getvthe food or what if we dont leave now we will miss it "she said
Back to top Go down

Infamus. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Infamus.   Infamus. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 1st 2014, 11:16 pm

The government plane flew overhead. a massive military plane dropped three crates with parachutes. food, water, and medicine were all inside. " Sure go fly over to the food crate. its the green one. I'll catch up once everyone else is here. "
Back to top Go down

Infamus. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Infamus.   Infamus. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 1st 2014, 11:24 pm

Stella nodded and ran to the edge of the roof and jumped off unferling her wings and with a masive downstroke took off to the air and the food box
Back to top Go down

Infamus. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Infamus.   Infamus. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 1st 2014, 11:32 pm

Shadow was already at the area. "Yo! Which one?" He asked/yelled when he saw Stella. He was still himself, no difference except for these awesome, AWESOME POWERS. He seemed to not care about the outside world, though he did occasionally talk about members of gangs he knew, or some people who knew "certain limited info". He was seemingly care free, and of course, the one of the group who knew lots of people that normally did illegal activities. He stood up waiting for Stella's response.
Back to top Go down

Infamus. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Infamus.   Infamus. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 1st 2014, 11:39 pm

" Go after the water, its the blue one. Oh and if there are other people there than try to share the fresh water. what we're after is the water filter, it'll turn salt water from the docks into fresh water. I'll wait for aiden. THe medicine will be sought after so we'll need two people. "
zeke stood up. " Hey shadow, take me with you. I can't just stay on this couch like a bum all day. I'f you want to go alone though, I understand. "
Back to top Go down

Infamus. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Infamus.   Infamus. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 1st 2014, 11:42 pm

We need the water filter but we can share the bottled water and we need the food and medicen but we shoukd wait for the others to get here "she said landing her wings out behind her so the could cool off a bit
Back to top Go down

Infamus. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Infamus.   Infamus. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 1st 2014, 11:45 pm

"Alrighty." He said cheerily. "But... can I teleport other people with me?" He asked, since that was his preferred method of travel.

OOC: Do I still have the shadow cloak.
Back to top Go down

Infamus. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Infamus.   Infamus. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 1st 2014, 11:54 pm

ooc: Shadow cloak? You can teleport more than one person at a time but it takes more energy, its inefficient. to teleport two people a hundred meters would cost more than to teleport yourself 300 meters.
Back to top Go down

Infamus. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Infamus.   Infamus. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 1st 2014, 11:58 pm

OOC: the thing that was making it hard for me to see. got it.

Shadow sighed. "Alrighty, guess I'll walk. LET'S GO!" He said as he left, heading for the water filter. "I'll get the filter, it's the most important."
Back to top Go down

Infamus. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Infamus.   Infamus. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 2nd 2014, 12:00 am

ooc: Nope, it is added to your list of powers though. use it on yourself for stealth. use it on another to make them blind.
Back to top Go down

Infamus. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Infamus.   Infamus. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 2nd 2014, 12:02 am

OOC: AWESOME!
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

Infamus. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Infamus.   Infamus. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 2nd 2014, 6:13 am

Adrian was sitting on the rooftop, watching the group of people. After a while he pulled out his gun and began to clean it. He wasn't talking too much but he wasn't shy, he just likes being alone. Adrian looked at the sky and sighed.
Back to top Go down

Infamus. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Infamus.   Infamus. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 2nd 2014, 9:45 am

*Yawn
Cole saw Adrian and waved him down. " Come on, the reapers will be all over the medicine crate. Some of the stuffs like gold dust. "
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

Infamus. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Infamus.   Infamus. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 2nd 2014, 11:26 am

Adrian got up and after a while (Or two) he joined Cole. He hid his gun in his coat. "Gold dust.." He said to himself. He was wondering if he could hack into the camera systems and get some informations.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Infamus. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Infamus.   Infamus. - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Infamus.
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Soul Eater Roleplay :: Other Places-
Jump to: