Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Infamus.

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage

Infamus. - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Infamus.   Infamus. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 4th 2014, 11:51 pm

"Oh very dramatic!!! Niya ha ha ha!" He said with his grin. He saw the reapers in cars come up. His grin seemed to increase at the sight of them.

"Oh come one don't think I'll let you have all of the fun." Shadow said. Two arms raised up and he shot two powerful shots at two of the cars, most likely destroying them in the process. Then he formed his shadows around the windshield of another car, blinding them. He then reached in the car he was on and pulled out the other man, using him as a shield.
Back to top Go down

Infamus. - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Infamus.   Infamus. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 4th 2014, 11:54 pm

The two cars he hit swerved to avoid the shot and crashed into the other. More reapers came out of the woodwork and surrounded them. " Hop in! " Cole said as he pried off the cover of a manhole.
Back to top Go down

Infamus. - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Infamus.   Infamus. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 4th 2014, 11:56 pm

Stella flew into the man whole tucking her wings in and once in spred them out again hovering
Back to top Go down

Infamus. - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Infamus.   Infamus. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 5th 2014, 12:01 am

Shadow decided to blind the other two cars also. Then he decided to shoot another of the powerful blasts at the cars again. He made sure to keep behind his human shield. "I LOVE THIS!" He screamed. He clearly was enjoying the chaos unlike most would. He began to aim for the one he had blinded earlier, firing another shot. This is really pushing me. He thought his grin on his face.
Back to top Go down

Infamus. - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Infamus.   Infamus. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 5th 2014, 9:31 am

It got to the point when the cars he blinded juts pulled over and reapers came out to shoot them. there were tons of reapers in each car. Zeke climbed down the manhole just as a grenade fell to shadows feet. " GET IN MAN! "
Back to top Go down

Infamus. - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Infamus.   Infamus. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 5th 2014, 4:13 pm

Shadow was in in what seemed to be an instant. "Those cars are better than I though." He said, his expression not changing. He still had the other guy in his hand. "Can you do any of the stuff we can do?" He asked.
Back to top Go down

Infamus. - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Infamus.   Infamus. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 5th 2014, 6:44 pm

ooc: Other guy? Did he grab a reaper?
Back to top Go down

Infamus. - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Infamus.   Infamus. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 5th 2014, 6:47 pm

OOC: the driver from earlier. He was sorta using him as a human shield.
Back to top Go down

Infamus. - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Infamus.   Infamus. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 5th 2014, 7:17 pm

The driver spits in shadows face.
Back to top Go down

Infamus. - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Infamus.   Infamus. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 5th 2014, 11:51 pm

Shadow looked the man in the eyes, his cheery expression on his face. "You do realize I can still kill you? and quite easily I might add." He said as he stuck his palm in front of his face ready to fire a blast at him.
Back to top Go down

Infamus. - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Infamus.   Infamus. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 6th 2014, 12:09 am

In an impressive display for any gangster the man kicks shadow in his face hard enough for him to relinquish his grip before drawing a .44 and snapping off a shot at shadows head. He seemed a cut of the cloth above the others, maybe a lutinent?
Back to top Go down

Infamus. - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Infamus.   Infamus. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 6th 2014, 8:17 am

OOC: this the same guy from earlier, who threw his hand up when I asked for the crate?
Back to top Go down

Infamus. - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Infamus.   Infamus. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 6th 2014, 7:18 pm

ooc: Yep.
Back to top Go down

Infamus. - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Infamus.   Infamus. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 6th 2014, 7:35 pm

Suddenly Shadow appeared behind him, the put his hand in the man's mouth before blowing it up. As the blood splattered on him he turned to Cole. "So what now?"
Back to top Go down

Infamus. - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Infamus.   Infamus. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 6th 2014, 8:24 pm

cole wiped a bit of blood off his face and patted his hands on his shirt. " Now we go to the north bridge and get the hell out of dodge. I Got into urban exploration a few years back, know these sewers like the back of my hand, follow me. "
Back to top Go down

Infamus. - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Infamus.   Infamus. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 6th 2014, 11:28 pm

What about the food back at the hideout "stella said droping down to walk next to them her wings folding in to were she looked like a normal girl
Back to top Go down

Infamus. - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Infamus.   Infamus. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 6th 2014, 11:59 pm

" We wont need to worry about food once we're in another city. Come on, its our best bet for long term survival. "
Back to top Go down

Infamus. - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Infamus.   Infamus. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 7th 2014, 12:03 am

Stella nodded "okay lets get going " she said fallowing after cole with apprehension in her eyes
Back to top Go down

Infamus. - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Infamus.   Infamus. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 7th 2014, 12:20 am

not twenty minutes later they were at the north bridge quarantine. There were a dozen military solders in full riot armor brandishing batons at an electric gate. " We could take out a dew of them from the crowd, start a riot. " Zeke said. " Or we could fight them on our own so that innocent people wont get killed. " Said cole.
Back to top Go down

Infamus. - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Infamus.   Infamus. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 7th 2014, 12:23 am

Yeah I agree with cole I mean its not like anything they can dish out can hurt us anyway" she said
Back to top Go down

Infamus. - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Infamus.   Infamus. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 7th 2014, 5:07 pm

"I really don't care either way." Shadow stated. "Just as long as I get to kill something." He was still his normal self, it was as if nothing could phase him. He seemed to look at the soldiers with a bit of blood lust in his eyes.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

Infamus. - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Infamus.   Infamus. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 7th 2014, 5:44 pm

An unknown man approached them. He was wearing a brown coat, black bandana and a cap. Wait! It was Adrian! But what? He was still alive? HOW? He had a wound on his right shoulder but everything was fine. "Well...Hello again" He said quietly. "You know..Hacking into the camera systems only to find you was boring."
Back to top Go down

Infamus. - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Infamus.   Infamus. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 7th 2014, 6:44 pm

Cole checked his phone. " Umm, you have my number. you could have called. "
Back to top Go down

Infamus. - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Infamus.   Infamus. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 12th 2014, 7:57 pm

Cole put his phone away and said " F#$% it. " Then he jumped out of the crowd and punched the nearest guard as lightning arced around him.
Back to top Go down

Infamus. - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Infamus.   Infamus. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2014, 3:29 pm

"HERE WE GO!" Shadow yelled. He shot two of the BIG explosives, normally in between guards so he can hit as many as possible. "NIYA HA HA!!! LET'S DO THIS!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Infamus. - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Infamus.   Infamus. - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Infamus.
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Soul Eater Roleplay :: Other Places-
Jump to: