Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Naruto RP Thread (Open)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Naruto RP Thread (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Naruto RP Thread (Open)   Naruto RP Thread (Open) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 1st 2014, 8:19 pm

OK. As you know, this is a naruto thread, that takes place during the time that Tsunade first became Hokage. The plot is simple really. Basically you're going to be living a normal life then some... Stuff is going to break out. :silent: Just make your character below and we can begin roleplaying. You can do your character template however you want to, but it has to be clear and non-canon.

However strong you want to make your character is ok, just don't go past Anbu level. If you want to be a jinchuriki, thats fine, but you know the dangers of that. You don't HAVE to have canon tailed beast inside of you but it must be only 9 beasts and up to 9 tails. You'll have to be in the Konoha/Leaf village, considering that this is a single thread. (The nine tails, eight tails and TEN TAILS, are off limits) If you decide to be a jinchuriki, you can have complete control over the 1 tail cloak stage, but that's it.

The Uchiha clan is a little iffy. You can be an Uchiha, but the amount of times you can use your Mangekyou abilities are limited. Susano'o can only be used for 4 posts. Amateratsu can only be used twice per battle, and the genjutsu can be used however many times, considering the conditions that must be met to put a person in that jutsu.

Name: Kataro Nara (Jinchuriki of the 6 tails) The six tails is called skeletor. Its a completley black, shadowy beast with its sekelton on the outside of its body, whiles its shadowy body is protected. Its a four legged creature that has large ears and claws. it almost resembles a fox, or wolf, or something. Its eyes arme comepletly white and glowing.
Hair: White and undone.
Eyes: Light blue
Clan: Nara
Village: Konoha
Element(s): Lightning and Wind
Specialties: Hand-to-hand fighting and trap making.

Personality: Kataro is a pretty cool laid back guy. He likes to sit on rooftops and sit in the grass. He can make friends pretty easily and he tries to be a good person. He can also be very weird at times. Sometimes he just sits on the ground, no matter where he is. He talks to himself more than most. He HATES formal clothes more than anything else in the entire world! He'd rather go somewhere naked rather than wearing those stupid formal clothes. He really likes to trains. He's not a training freak or anything, he just likes to sharpen his skills every now and then.

Likes: Hanging out with friends. Playing around, eating... Eating...

Dislikes: Formal clothes, people that doubt themselves and peoples that are very boastful.

History: Kataro grew up in the Leaf village and trained at the academy. He grew up with his mother, his father died when he was 4. he never really knew his father but he wishes he could have. Nothing special really.

Justsu/abilities:
Shadow Possession Jutsu: This is a jutsu where the user controls his own shadow and connects it to his enemies, giving him complete control over his enemy.

Shadow Transportation Jutsu: This gives the user the ability to jump into ones own shadow. he can move around freely without being harmed, until he comes out of his shadow.

Shadow Stitching Jutsu: This gives the user the ability to control his shadow by wrapping it around people, stabbing, stretching, I think you get it.

Wind Style: Tornado Evasion: The user blows a VERY powerful gust of wind out of their mouth that spreads a wide range.

Curse Mode Tranformation: Kataro has a curse mode transformation "given" to him by Orochimaru. The first stage makes his skin a little scale-ish around his eyes and his eyes turn green. It increases his speed a little bit as well. The second stage makes his hair get a tad thicker and spiky, then he gets claws and becomes a bit more primal. The third stage, he grows large, gray, bat-like wings and a gray tail about 3 feet long. This mode increases speed and strength, but the longer he's in that mode, the more it takes away from his life.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Naruto RP Thread (Open)   Naruto RP Thread (Open) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 1st 2014, 8:46 pm

Name: Arthur Davis
Hair: Light brown, slightly grown out.
Eyes: Piercing blue.
Clan: None.
Village: Leaf.
Element(s): Agile black wind.
Specialties: Swordsmanship, durability, tiejutsu.

Personality: Arthur stands out from others. He rarely makes any requests unless he is in serious need, and is always looking to help. He is very smart and a problem solver, having no trouble focusing for long periods of time. If he likes you then he likes you a lot, If he doesn't ( Which is really rare ) he'll passionately hate you with all his hart.

Likes: Learning, spending time with friends, constructive activitys.

Dislikes: People who look down on others, being sick, and the weak willed.

History: Arthur lived alone with his father in the leaf village all his life. His father was an accomplished ninja who one day got poisoned by a sand ninja and died. Regardless Arthur was ready to live by himself and inherited his house and a 6 body katana.

Justsu/abilities:
Arthur can focus his chakra into his nervous system to calm him and allow him to make extremely fine movements in swordplay and hand to hand combat.

simple weapon summoning- Arthur can teleport his sword to him at any time but he can also materialize knives, shrunken and bombs.

Dragon family- Arthur comes from a long line of leaf warriors. Over the years his ancestors have made pacts with a family of sumonable dragons. to sommon one on a whim would require all of ones chakra however if the task is pure of hart they can ask " You " if they can help. these dragons come in a wide variety of sizes the largest resembles a volcano. however for a tiejutsu primary like Arthur to do this he would have to channel the energy, loosing all control and having the powerfull dragons use his body for their purposes. These dragons are pure of heart and a worthy cause of them would be to defend loved ones or slay evil. now if only he had a reliable way of summoning them...

Transformation: Large/volcano dragons of power depicted above.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Naruto RP Thread (Open)   Naruto RP Thread (Open) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 2nd 2014, 5:08 pm

Any others...? Please...! :(
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Naruto RP Thread (Open)   Naruto RP Thread (Open) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 2nd 2014, 7:34 pm

Hold a spot? I can't fill out the sheet right now?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Naruto RP Thread (Open)   Naruto RP Thread (Open) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 2nd 2014, 11:19 pm

Yeah.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Naruto RP Thread (Open)   Naruto RP Thread (Open) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 3rd 2014, 1:46 pm

nvm
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Naruto RP Thread (Open)   Naruto RP Thread (Open) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 3rd 2014, 4:18 pm

Name: Jetsaki Tsugani
Height: 5'8"
Weight: 101.5 lbs
Hair: Black
Eyes: Black
Birthday: July 17th
Clan: Tsugani (ANBU)
Sexuality: Straight
Village: Village hidden in the leaves
Element(s): Fire
Specialties: Stealth ops
Personality: Jetsaki is one who prefers to be alone never wanting to get into a group always alone but he is very persistent in a fight but he almost never talks
Abilities: Fire style fireball jutsu _self explanatory
Fire style Fire wolf jutsu-he takes on the form of a wolf and charges
Fire style fire breath - he breaths a line of fire at the enemy
Merry Hanukah and happy Christmas

Last edited by TucKiD on February 5th 2014, 8:16 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Naruto RP Thread (Open)   Naruto RP Thread (Open) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 3rd 2014, 8:57 pm

hoe about we start this thread and let Connor catch up to us?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Naruto RP Thread (Open)   Naruto RP Thread (Open) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 3rd 2014, 11:39 pm

Ok.

Kataro was walking through the city at about 11:00. It was a breezy sunny day and the village was just starting to liven up. He walked trough the roads as people scrambled around and did things. He enjoyed doing this type of thing. It was one of the things he could be known for. Kataro jumped onto the rooftops and looked around. "What a perfect day..." He thought to himself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Naruto RP Thread (Open)   Naruto RP Thread (Open) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 3rd 2014, 11:58 pm

Out of all the people there was one person who stood out. A leaf village ninja attempting a jutsu. " Shadow clone justsu! " He said and in a puff of smoke a clone resembling a corpse appears next to him. *Sigh " SHADOW CLONE JUTSU! " The teenager put his all into this one and his blue chackra radiated from his body, this time out of the smoke a perfectly healthy clone emerges. before putting his hand on the boys shoulder and saying. " Give up man. " He then promptly disappeared. " Ohhhh. " He looked disappointed. " Well Arthur now to find yourself a job that pays in lunch. He looked at his wallet. Empty, unless it was an emergency he would stash away all of the money he earns as a ninja. because you never know when you'll need it. he thought. Arthur pretty much lived off the land. These were his only pair of clothes. But you couldn't tell by looking at them, he washes them constantly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Naruto RP Thread (Open)   Naruto RP Thread (Open) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 4th 2014, 12:15 am

Kataro was looking around when he saw a small explosion coming from the training grounds. He figured it was some people training, so he decided to check it out. His shadow darkened as he sunk into it, then the shadow dashed towards the training grounds. He was there in about 2 minutes tops. He came out of his shadow and watched. It was 2 people training. It looked liked master and student. "I haven't fought in a while..." He thought to himself. He hoped someone would show up and fight him.... <_< >_>
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Naruto RP Thread (Open)   Naruto RP Thread (Open) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 4th 2014, 6:42 pm

Crap an explosion, and in my favorite place. I wonder if I can make a bet for some food or money. He started a speedy jog to the grounds, he was closer than kataro with his physique he caught up to the shadow and when it reformed he asked. " Hey, interested in a wager? "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Naruto RP Thread (Open)   Naruto RP Thread (Open) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 4th 2014, 7:38 pm

Kataro looked over male beside him and raised his eyebrow. Kataro pretty much knew where this is going. "Hmm...... If I win... You owe me three bowls of ramen and all of your kunai and ninja stars. If I lose, I owe you all that, plus ill be your errand boy for a day." He said with a smile. He examined the male... He was definetly strong, but Kataro was stronger in more ways than one. "Deal?" He asked as he offered him his hand.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Naruto RP Thread (Open)   Naruto RP Thread (Open) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 4th 2014, 7:44 pm

" Deal, but I use jutsu to summon those. I'll conjure up twenty of each. "
Arthur walked ten paces back and kept his hand on his sword, ready to strike. " Your move... "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Naruto RP Thread (Open)   Naruto RP Thread (Open) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 4th 2014, 8:21 pm

"The game is over." Kataro thought to himself. "I could've just ended him and been eating ramen. But there's no fun in that." He thought. He squared down and put his hands together. "Shadow stitching!" He said. Then Kataro's shadow darkened and stretched towards his opponent. "All I need him to do is attack and I win." He thought to himself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Naruto RP Thread (Open)   Naruto RP Thread (Open) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 4th 2014, 9:39 pm

Shadow jutsu! Lets see.... FLASH BOMB! Arthur makes a hand sighn and in a puff of smoke Arthur is holding a with a flash paper bomb. " Take this! " He threw it at kataro and it burst just infront of his face. Though it takes Arthur more time than it should... he jumps through the smoke sword drawn for a stab at kataro.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Naruto RP Thread (Open)   Naruto RP Thread (Open) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 4th 2014, 9:47 pm

When Arthur burst through the smoke, Kataro wasn't there. He was in Arthur's previous spot. "I have a trick up my sleeve." Kataro said as he pulled out a scroll and opened it. "Summoning: Light Wave!" Kataro shouted as he placed his hand on the scroll. A bright light began to slowly grow from the scroll. Kataro stepped in front of the scroll, and the light increased his shadow power. "Shadow stitching!" He shouted as several strands of shadow stretched at Arthur again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Naruto RP Thread (Open)   Naruto RP Thread (Open) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 4th 2014, 9:53 pm

When the stitching reached Arthur he disappeared in a cloud of smoke. " I have a better one, CHECK MATE! " Arthur, who had never moved at all sent in a shadow clone. That's why it took him so long to attack! He slides his sword from his scabbard and puts it to kataro's neck.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Naruto RP Thread (Open)   Naruto RP Thread (Open) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 4th 2014, 10:00 pm

Kataro smiled. He hoped that he'd do that. "Shadow possession complete." Kataro said with a smirk. "When you put your sword at my neck, our shadows connected, and now I have complete control over your body." Kataro said as he stood up and walked a few feet away from Arthur. He kept Arthur in place. "You can't fight me. If you attack me with hand to hand, then our shadows will touch, and I'll control your body. Long range won't work considering the length of my shadows. So... I believe that's checkmate." He said as he scratched his head. Arthur scratched his head along with Kataro. "See..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Naruto RP Thread (Open)   Naruto RP Thread (Open) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 4th 2014, 10:11 pm

ooc: but wait, if kataro already has control of Arthurs body then how would he attack at all.
" To bad... you haven't won yet. Now it's my willpower verses your chakra. " Let me try something... Arthur used the technique his dad taught him to calm his muscles for precise movement without any hand signs. But in reverse! As long as he held it he was paralyzed. Arthur shuddered when he remembered how to do this. his dad was training him to use the jutsu the proper way but he wasn't getting it. man for a long time in his childhood whenever he tried to use jutsu he paralyzed himself. That set him back alright.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Naruto RP Thread (Open)   Naruto RP Thread (Open) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 4th 2014, 10:23 pm

Kataro sighed and pulled out a kunai. "I'm gonna throw this at you." He said lazily. "If you surrender, I'll let you get off with a freebie. What'll it be?" He asked as he took aim.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Naruto RP Thread (Open)   Naruto RP Thread (Open) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 4th 2014, 10:54 pm

" I say take aim my fine man. " Arthur braced himself. this was going to hurt... Maby he has the morality not to through a knife at a kid who can't fight back. Oh who am I kidding, Dear god! I haven't asked you for much, But I beseech you to give me the strength to brake my shadowy bonds. Forget paralyzing himself, Arthur cut that act quick and used his superhuman strength to try and hop off the ground. even if it was just for a second, the shadows wouldn't be touching him and he could do a million backflips to safety. permitting he wasn't dead.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Naruto RP Thread (Open)   Naruto RP Thread (Open) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 4th 2014, 11:04 pm

"You asked for it." Kataro said as he threw the kunai into the boys leg. He noticed that he attempted to jump, but it was useless. Even if he left the ground, his shadow would still be beneath him. He didn't feel anything when he threw the knife. He asked for it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Naruto RP Thread (Open)   Naruto RP Thread (Open) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 4th 2014, 11:13 pm

Crap... oh wait. Arthur almost forgot he was wearing his work clothes. being a ninja he had put several padded sections in it. Metal braces in key parts. The kunai bounced off his knee without injury. " Fine, I am not so proud as to not admit when I am beaten. stupid, cheating, shadow manipulating... " Come on let me go. "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Naruto RP Thread (Open)   Naruto RP Thread (Open) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 4th 2014, 11:21 pm

Kataro smiled. He released the shadow possession and sighed. He was pretty sure that he was gonna come out with another attack so he kept his guard up. "So. I'm ready to eat. How about we go get that ramen?" Kataro said with a smirk.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Naruto RP Thread (Open)   Naruto RP Thread (Open) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Naruto RP Thread (Open)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next