Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

James "NightStalker" Kozak

Go down 
AuthorMessage

James Kozak - James "NightStalker" Kozak Empty
PostSubject: James "NightStalker" Kozak   James Kozak - James "NightStalker" Kozak I_icon_minitimeFebruary 4th 2014, 3:59 pm

James Kozak - James "NightStalker" Kozak Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRq6MfCOhBlsJln8_7yrM5bIQXNSzIUpLcMAmau5vlpPigMZRbG

Name: James Kozak also known as The NightStalker

Weapon: N/A

Love Interest: N/A

Appearance: Black hair with tan skin, he wears a mask that covers his entire face except for one eye. He wears black light combat gear because he is an assassin. He has a few scars on his body from fights. He has one scar on his eye from a knife fight he had. He has a pouch on his side that holds throwing knives or shurikens. He has an emblem on his left shoulder that represents the wolf because the Shadow clan is based on wolves.

Personality: He is mainly a lone wolf but he will make friends, he will use a weapon when  he can find someone worth his time. He is not easily impressed. He is cocky, has a big ego and never takes failure as an option. The only way that he will be partnered with a weapon is if that person is worthy of his time and skill. At some points he will put away his weapon and gear and chill with some friends if he can make some.

History: James is an assassin and he grew up in the Shadow clan. He grew up learning the fighting, the sneaking, almost everything there was to be taught in the shadow clan. He progressed faster than all of the other recruits. He finally reached the second highest rank as The Hidden. The growing power within James's wavelength increased as he progressed. A group of witches were threatened by the growing power of the shadow clan so they attacked and destroyed the village. He was the only one left of the clan. He left in search of more knowledge and power. He found the academy.

Miscellaneous: James is of Russian decent. His fighting style is unique and unfamiliar to others. He is deadly in CQB. He is very serious about his training. The only time he will relax is when he knows he has done a good job.

- James has 2 layers to his Soul. His first layer is a dark misty layer showing is skill and determination he will go through to defeat his foe. The second layer is a firery red and black layer which only experienced meisters can see. This indicates his rage and fury level.
- Since James' familiar is a wolf, he can summon wolf like traits, like fangs, claws, and speed. Although he can't take the form of a wolf. Whenever the witch sealed his eye, the excess magic from the witch made this possible.
- He can manipulate shadows to make a copy of himself. Even from the smallest of shadows.
- Soul Seeker- James can use this to hear and see the soul of his choice.
- Soul Since- With this, James can see the next move his opponent is going to be, where they've been, and see their weakspots. He rarely uses this because it leaves him open for attacks.
- James can use two types of resonances, the first is Soul Resonance which he will develop had he attends the DWMA, the second is Shadow Resonance. Shadow resonance is very dangerous but very powerful. James can only use it with another assassin so when he tries to find a weapon he tends to look for other assassins.

Have You Read the Rules?
I Love Soul Eater!

Last edited by ArkAngel on March 17th 2016, 6:39 pm; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: James "NightStalker" Kozak   James Kozak - James "NightStalker" Kozak I_icon_minitimeFebruary 4th 2014, 7:49 pm

Just asking is there something wrong or something I should change? Or do I have to wait a certain amount of time before someone either accepts/denies my character? If anyone has some things that I should change or rethink, please tell me I'm always open to suggestions.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: James "NightStalker" Kozak   James Kozak - James "NightStalker" Kozak I_icon_minitimeFebruary 4th 2014, 8:12 pm

Sorry, I've just been buisy with another thread and didn't notice. Anyways, I'm a little hesitant to let him start off as the highest-level shadow clan member with the ability to access the knolage and, potentially, skills of other high-ranking members in the past. Everything else is acceptable, but I believe it would be better if he started out at the rank before highest rank or something. After all, he's going to be expected to be somewhere around the level of a normal DWMA meister starting out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: James "NightStalker" Kozak   James Kozak - James "NightStalker" Kozak I_icon_minitimeFebruary 4th 2014, 8:19 pm

So just derank him to Hidden and remove his ability to Use Forbidden wavelength until he progresses?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: James "NightStalker" Kozak   James Kozak - James "NightStalker" Kozak I_icon_minitimeFebruary 4th 2014, 8:45 pm

Yeah, pretty much
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: James "NightStalker" Kozak   James Kozak - James "NightStalker" Kozak I_icon_minitimeFebruary 4th 2014, 9:02 pm

Ok thx and I like y'all's forum really organized.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: James "NightStalker" Kozak   James Kozak - James "NightStalker" Kozak I_icon_minitimeFebruary 4th 2014, 10:05 pm

There I think I fixed it. If there are still some problems just let me know.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: James "NightStalker" Kozak   James Kozak - James "NightStalker" Kozak I_icon_minitimeFebruary 4th 2014, 10:13 pm

It still says he's the highest rank in his clan and that he still has the thing where he can use the knolage of past master assassins.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: James "NightStalker" Kozak   James Kozak - James "NightStalker" Kozak I_icon_minitimeFebruary 4th 2014, 10:17 pm

Sorry thought I fixed it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: James "NightStalker" Kozak   James Kozak - James "NightStalker" Kozak I_icon_minitimeFebruary 4th 2014, 10:26 pm

Ok now I think I fixed it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: James "NightStalker" Kozak   James Kozak - James "NightStalker" Kozak I_icon_minitimeFebruary 4th 2014, 10:59 pm

Ok, accepted! Normally I'd put a bit of thoughts about his history and stuff, but it's getting late so I'll just leave it at that. Hope he finds a cool weapon, soon!
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: James "NightStalker" Kozak   James Kozak - James "NightStalker" Kozak I_icon_minitimeMarch 13th 2016, 2:35 pm

James Kozak - James "NightStalker" Kozak SuBGn35

Ark, as of 3/13/2016 this character is perfectly in line with the current rules! Please update him as needed, but you're in the clear!.

Elsewise, if you plan on dropping/deactivating this character, please let me know and/or add the appropriate tag to his CS title. Thank you. :)

Lani-Eevee dancin'
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: James "NightStalker" Kozak   James Kozak - James "NightStalker" Kozak I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

James "NightStalker" Kozak
Page 1 of 1