Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Fiona wants to join?

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

Fiona wants to join? - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fiona wants to join?   Fiona wants to join? - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 17th 2014, 7:56 pm

Damien gasped in horror (not only at the fact he could hear them) "those bastard!" He growled "Fiona stay in the classroom I have something I need to do!" Damien snuck up the stairs and hid close to the balcony so he could see their conversation
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fiona wants to join?   Fiona wants to join? - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 17th 2014, 8:19 pm

-Blood pulls his mask down and he has a scar over his right eye, James puts his hand on his shoulder- "Don't worry, we will stop them. Our next target is just outside the city. Meet me in the ally next to chupra cabra." -zodiac arrives on the balcony-
Zodiac: "Hello ladies, got the ball?"
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Fiona wants to join?   Fiona wants to join? - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 17th 2014, 8:22 pm

Damien narrowed his eyes then took out his note pad and started writing notes
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fiona wants to join?   Fiona wants to join? - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 17th 2014, 8:36 pm

-Damien begins to hallucinate and he sees all of us standing in front of him-
Zodiac: "We are progressing pretty well. The village is currently being rebuilt. North of the river." -he notices James mood- "They think we are evil, they don't know what we've been through. They will never understand... they killed Erica..."
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Fiona wants to join?   Fiona wants to join? - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 17th 2014, 8:48 pm

Damien gasped quietly in surprise, he narrowed his eyes
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fiona wants to join?   Fiona wants to join? - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 17th 2014, 8:53 pm

-the bell rings and they make their way to chupra cabras-
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Fiona wants to join?   Fiona wants to join? - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 17th 2014, 9:17 pm

Damien finds fiona "I was worried sick about you!!" She scolded, Damien grabbed her hand "we have to go!" He said urgently as he led her out the school

(At chupa cabras)
Damien and Barry snuck inside In costumes watching out for the assassins
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fiona wants to join?   Fiona wants to join? - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 17th 2014, 9:32 pm

-they go to the back room - Zodiac: "So our next which is located just outside the city. She is particularly strong so we will be teaming up for this. James me and you, and blood and marcus." -they stood up and pulled their masks up over their faces and spoke- "We work in the dark to serve the light we are assassins."
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Fiona wants to join?   Fiona wants to join? - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 17th 2014, 10:36 pm

Damien growled quietly "what evil things are they up to?" Barry asked with a goofy smile "shhh!" Damien said
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fiona wants to join?   Fiona wants to join? - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 17th 2014, 10:40 pm

Zodiac: "We are leaving the witch souls here. We can't risk them falling into the wrong hands." -they flip their hoods up and pull their mask up and walk out-
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Fiona wants to join?   Fiona wants to join? - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 17th 2014, 10:43 pm

Damien focuses really hard trying to feel the souls presences "when the assassins leave we take action" Damien whispered to barry
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fiona wants to join?   Fiona wants to join? - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 17th 2014, 10:47 pm

-they walk out- "Let's do this for the brotherhood."
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Fiona wants to join?   Fiona wants to join? - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 17th 2014, 10:50 pm

Damien nodded to barry "you know what to do" he said, Barry nodded back, both of them went to the backroom
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fiona wants to join?   Fiona wants to join? - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 17th 2014, 10:53 pm

Ooc: Are they going for the souls?

-zodiac cast shadow seal on the boxes that house the souls-
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Fiona wants to join?   Fiona wants to join? - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 17th 2014, 10:56 pm

Ooc: they're inspecting the closet to make sure it isn't a trap and search for clues
"Hey I found a box!" Barry said "we should take it with us just in case" Damien said, the two snuck out and walked home with the boc
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fiona wants to join?   Fiona wants to join? - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 17th 2014, 11:04 pm

Ooc: You know that they aren't really evil right?

-they walk down the street- Zodiac: "James you alright?" James: "Yea, I just miss Erica..."
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Fiona wants to join?   Fiona wants to join? - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 17th 2014, 11:10 pm

Ooc: yea but the gang(my characters) consider them murderers especially james(mine)

Damien and barry were walking a few feet behind then, careful not to be seen
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fiona wants to join?   Fiona wants to join? - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 17th 2014, 11:12 pm

-they turn down in ally into the shadows-
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Fiona wants to join?   Fiona wants to join? - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 17th 2014, 11:18 pm

Damien and Barry stopped for a moment then barry turned into his form, to anyone he looked like a random cute street cat, barry cautiously followed the assassins into the ally
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fiona wants to join?   Fiona wants to join? - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 17th 2014, 11:19 pm

-a light passes over the ally and the shadow disappears along with the assassins-
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Fiona wants to join?   Fiona wants to join? - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 18th 2014, 12:06 am

Barry walked out the allyway "they vanished into thin air" he exclaimed
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fiona wants to join?   Fiona wants to join? - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 18th 2014, 12:12 am

Ooc: You should make James see the dream about the village and come to an understanding of why we act the way we do towards witches.

(A few hours later) Zodiac: -holding the box with the newly obtained witch soul- "Good job guys, in and out and no one saw a thing."
James: -walks with a picture of Erica-
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Fiona wants to join?   Fiona wants to join? - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 18th 2014, 12:17 am

Ooc: james will see. James will understand. But james would NEVER consider it appropriate behavior and he will NEVER accept it

James was in bed in bandages still from the battle yesterday, he expected to have the same dream of his parents dying but this time he was in a burning village "what? Where am I?" James said in his sleep

Ooc: should james(yours) share dreams too?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fiona wants to join?   Fiona wants to join? - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 18th 2014, 12:22 am

Ooc: It don't matter.
-we walk back in and notice the box was missing-
James: "Those f***ing kids!" -they all burst through the window and run toward y'all's house-
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Fiona wants to join?   Fiona wants to join? - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 18th 2014, 12:24 am

Ooc: could he please :3 :)

Damien, Victoria, and Fiona were in the living room trying to figure out how to open the box
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fiona wants to join?   Fiona wants to join? - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fiona wants to join?
Page 8 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 16  Next