Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Fiona wants to join?

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage

Fiona wants to join? - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fiona wants to join?   Fiona wants to join? - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2014, 10:57 pm

-he steps out of the shadow- "You got lucky this time..."
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Fiona wants to join?   Fiona wants to join? - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2014, 11:01 pm

James looks the assassin in the eye and an eerily calm look spread on his face "stay away from my friends and family" he said darkly
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fiona wants to join?   Fiona wants to join? - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2014, 11:11 pm

-James walks towards him and sees that he's going to try to hit him again- "Don't even waist your time with that weak strike to the left side of my head and I'll do what I please." -starts to back up-
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Fiona wants to join?   Fiona wants to join? - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2014, 11:47 pm

James still has that eerily calm look on his face "just leave before I betray my nature and KILL you where you stand" James said
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fiona wants to join?   Fiona wants to join? - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 17th 2014, 12:52 am

-he laughs- "You kill me! Your lucky I'm bound by him... -points at the wolf in the building- I would've killed you! Nothing can change the way I think about witches they're all demons that should be killed! After what they did to me!" -puts his swords back in his sheath and starts to back into the shadow- "Oh and good luck with those corrupted souls you guys have, my shadows injected pieces of my soul into you and they have mixed with yours... James and Damien will have the worst I blasted them with it." -he laughs- "Good luck"
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Fiona wants to join?   Fiona wants to join? - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 17th 2014, 12:56 am

OOC: wait are they gonna get sick or something? what gonna happen to Damien and James?

James looks at him unfazed "people who just judge a whole group by what a few did, it sort of make me upset"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fiona wants to join?   Fiona wants to join? - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 17th 2014, 1:16 am

Ooc: Nothing really it's just that they will feel really paranoid about me. They will see things that represent the shadow clan. Hallucinations about what happened to my village.

-James makes his way to the top of the tower near the house and sits near the wolf talking to him-
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Fiona wants to join?   Fiona wants to join? - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 17th 2014, 1:20 am

Raven frowned up at James "he's a lonely soul, both a lone wolf and alone, he REALLY hates the company of others, I just wish he wouldn't accuse all witches for the death of his village,"

OOC: their not gonna go insane are they :(
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fiona wants to join?   Fiona wants to join? - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 17th 2014, 1:26 am

Ooc: no

-then the wolf takes the shape of another Assassin, we look down at ya'll-
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Fiona wants to join?   Fiona wants to join? - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 17th 2014, 1:32 am

"not another one" Fiona grumbled "everyone we should just  go inside and ignore these killers" Damien said, he didn't have to tell them twice, everyone but James went inside
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fiona wants to join?   Fiona wants to join? - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 17th 2014, 1:39 am

Ooc: They can also pick up things we say from a distance.

-we jump down back on to the roof near James and run across the roof tops towards the end of the city- "Come on! A witch has been spotted near the outer part of the city, we will meet up blood there."
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Fiona wants to join?   Fiona wants to join? - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 17th 2014, 1:41 am

James turns into his owl form and follows them on silent wings a bit behind them
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fiona wants to join?   Fiona wants to join? - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 17th 2014, 1:48 am

Marcus: "You know he's following us right?" -he throws shurikens at him-
James: "Don't worry about him I hit him with soul disruption, it should be hitting him right about now..."
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Fiona wants to join?   Fiona wants to join? - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 17th 2014, 8:49 am

James dodged the shurikens
Ooc: what happens??+
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fiona wants to join?   Fiona wants to join? - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 17th 2014, 11:47 am

OOC: He just hallucinates. Like seeing assassins where he goes, he will have dreams of the village being destroyed and understand why James(assassin) is doing this.

-The assassins stop- James: "That's it! I let you live, now your going to die!" Marcus: "Electrifying Shadow Bound!" - The shadows grab James and restrain him against the wall and they shock him, Marcus and James walk towards him- "You could have just went home but you had to stick your nose where it didn't belong!"
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Fiona wants to join?   Fiona wants to join? - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 17th 2014, 5:12 pm

Ooc: k...jusr to let you know that james already has nightmares about his parents dying so this will just add to his night terrors (he usually has to meditate all night)

James screamed in pain
Raven heard the scream from their house "oh no!" She gasped "Damien we have to go!!", her and damien fly over in their bird forms and landed on a house nearby then turned back to their human forms , "feather storm!!" Raven summons a storm of knife sharp feathers around the two assassins "you bastards make me sick! Ganging up on a 7 year old!!!" Damien growled
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fiona wants to join?   Fiona wants to join? - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 17th 2014, 6:57 pm

-Blood comes out of no where and jumps behind raven, he speaks in a deep dark voice- "Soul Force!" -hitting her in the back and shooting her to the ground- "You both saw what happened earlier, I gave y'all a chance and let you go. But he just didn't want to give up! So you can't blame this on us!"
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Fiona wants to join?   Fiona wants to join? - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 17th 2014, 7:09 pm

James fell limply to the ground coughing and shaking from the after shock "I was...making sure...you didn't come back!" he growled the passed out

Raven got up then summoned a huge feather sword then smacked James(assassin) with the flat of her sword
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fiona wants to join?   Fiona wants to join? - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 17th 2014, 7:15 pm

-he stumbles back- "I am never leaving! This is my final warning, Shadow bound release, if you follow us, me or interfere with our tasks and assignments. We will kill you, without hesitation." -he turns around and walks with Marcus and blood- "Come on, we have a witch to take care of."
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Fiona wants to join?   Fiona wants to join? - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 17th 2014, 7:22 pm

Rave narrowed her eyes then said aloud in latin "a tenebris vos anima eius vacua est lonley sicut abyssus, et miserebor vestri, et solum certum est, in via qua ambulas darknessand malum "
Damien nodded in agreement and picked james up "lets go home" the three siblings walked away

(translation:you have a soul of darkness, its a lonley void like an abyss, i feel sorry for you, lonely assassin, you walk the path of darkness and evil")
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fiona wants to join?   Fiona wants to join? - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 17th 2014, 7:30 pm

Ooc: The next day at the academy.

he turns around- "You will change that! Just ask James and Damien! After a few days you will all understand! What I've been through! What we've been through! All of you witches should just burn!"

-James, Marcus, and blood are walking up the steps to the academy-
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Fiona wants to join?   Fiona wants to join? - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 17th 2014, 7:33 pm

Damien and Fiona are sitting on a bench chatting with each other then they glare at James and the other assassins "Fiona lets go inside....." Damien muttered as they walked inside the school
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fiona wants to join?   Fiona wants to join? - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 17th 2014, 7:41 pm

-in the middle of class y'all can see us walking through the hall to the balcony, each one of us carry a box-
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Fiona wants to join?   Fiona wants to join? - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 17th 2014, 7:46 pm

Damien narrowed his eyes and was about to follow them when Fiona grabbed his arm "Don't...You....DARE!" she said through clenched teeth "but they might be up to no good!" Damien protested aloud "QUIET!" Fiona whispered "you ant them to try and start a fight in the academy!?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fiona wants to join?   Fiona wants to join? - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 17th 2014, 7:54 pm

-Damien is starting to feel the effect of the disruption he can hear what we say- "We've got our witch souls, death city is going to be short 3 witches. All we have to do is go to the balcony and wait for zodiac to pick these up."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fiona wants to join?   Fiona wants to join? - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fiona wants to join?
Page 7 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 16  Next