Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Fiona wants to join?

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

Fiona wants to join? - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fiona wants to join?   Fiona wants to join? - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 18th 2014, 1:52 am

The girls sigh in relief, Damien looked at James "so.what are you going to do?"
When he heard james says "Erica" he looks at him weirdly "whos Erica?" He asked
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fiona wants to join?   Fiona wants to join? - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 18th 2014, 1:55 am

-He yells and ran out the door- "Erica I'm coming!" -Zodiac, Blood, and Marcus look at each other- "Oh no... James wait!" -They run after him-
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Fiona wants to join?   Fiona wants to join? - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 18th 2014, 1:58 am

The three look really confused "is he insane or mentally unstable or somethin?" Victoria asked, damien shrugged
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fiona wants to join?   Fiona wants to join? - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 18th 2014, 2:01 am

- James runs to wear he heard her, he walks to the center of the court hard-core "Erica!" -all of a sudden two witches come from no where and blast him-
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Fiona wants to join?   Fiona wants to join? - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 18th 2014, 2:04 am

Damien, fiona and Victoria followed the assassins in their animal forms then saw the attack
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fiona wants to join?   Fiona wants to join? - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 18th 2014, 2:07 am

- James falls to the ground, Zodiac thinks how this could've happened, he uses soul seeker on the witches in the box but it was opened, he peers to ya'll- "Iron phalanx!" -They surround James protecting him-
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Fiona wants to join?   Fiona wants to join? - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 18th 2014, 2:09 am

"Should we do something?" Fiona asked "I dont really think we should" Damien shrugged
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fiona wants to join?   Fiona wants to join? - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 18th 2014, 2:14 am

"Ah!" -They use shroud to escape- -they come out near y'all s house- "James are you ok?"
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Fiona wants to join?   Fiona wants to join? - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 18th 2014, 2:16 am

"Um sorry to say this but you guys should go home" Damien said "is James hurt? Raven is good at medical stuff!" Fiona exclaimed
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fiona wants to join?   Fiona wants to join? - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 18th 2014, 2:22 am

-He gets up- Where s Erica...?
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Fiona wants to join?   Fiona wants to join? - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 18th 2014, 8:21 am

The three all raise on eyebrow "who's that?" Victoria asked
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fiona wants to join?   Fiona wants to join? - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 18th 2014, 9:14 am

-zodiac looked at janes -" She's dead and she's never coming back you have to listen to me!"
-Marcus walks to y'all- "Erica was his girlfriend and soon to be wife back in the village. Until she disappeared in the destroying of out village."
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Fiona wants to join?   Fiona wants to join? - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 18th 2014, 5:05 pm

"Oh..." Fiona said sadly
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fiona wants to join?   Fiona wants to join? - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 18th 2014, 5:16 pm

-James pushes them away- "Get off of me! This is why witches should all die! No matter what they always destroy everything." -James jumps and goes to the tower and sits at the top in his wolf form howling-
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Fiona wants to join?   Fiona wants to join? - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 18th 2014, 5:19 pm

Victoria and Fiona frowned sadly "thats so sad...." fiona said a bit teary eyed "yes it's sad but it's no excuse to genocide a whole race just because the actions of a few" damien sighed
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fiona wants to join?   Fiona wants to join? - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 18th 2014, 5:24 pm

-zodiac, blood, and Marcus turn around and walk towards y'all- "A few... It was the entire witch army!"
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Fiona wants to join?   Fiona wants to join? - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 18th 2014, 5:28 pm

Damien looked at them sternly "look I understand his pain but it wasn't the ENTIRE witch race" he said
James flew over to the scene in his owl form then land next to Damien
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fiona wants to join?   Fiona wants to join? - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 18th 2014, 5:33 pm

-anger grows in his voice- "It pretty much was! All witches have an evil locked inside of them. We work to extinguish it. Our order is as pure as light."
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Fiona wants to join?   Fiona wants to join? - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 18th 2014, 5:36 pm

Fiona and victoria frowned "not all witches are evil! And you guys would know that if you weren't so anti-social!" Victoria protested

Damien and james growled quietly in anger
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fiona wants to join?   Fiona wants to join? - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 18th 2014, 5:54 pm

"We aren't anti social. We choose to isolate ourselves."
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Fiona wants to join?   Fiona wants to join? - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 18th 2014, 5:56 pm

"Uh thats the exact definition of anti-social" fiona pointed out, Victoria giggled a bit
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fiona wants to join?   Fiona wants to join? - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 18th 2014, 6:03 pm

-they go to the roof where James is and sit next to him-
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Fiona wants to join?   Fiona wants to join? - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 18th 2014, 6:04 pm

Damien abd james(mine) watched the assassins intently
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fiona wants to join?   Fiona wants to join? - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 18th 2014, 6:13 pm

-they jump down and go to their meditation spot-
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Fiona wants to join?   Fiona wants to join? - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 18th 2014, 6:16 pm

"Should we follow them?" Damien muttered, james shrugged "we could spy", he and damien turned into their bird forms abd flew behind the assassins at a safe distance
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fiona wants to join?   Fiona wants to join? - Page 10 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fiona wants to join?
Page 10 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 16  Next