Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Fiona wants to join?

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage

Fiona wants to join? - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fiona wants to join?   Fiona wants to join? - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 18th 2014, 6:27 pm

-they decide not to meditate and walk through the woods toward the village-
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Fiona wants to join?   Fiona wants to join? - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 18th 2014, 6:29 pm

Damien abd james flew above the woods following the assassins every move
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fiona wants to join?   Fiona wants to join? - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 18th 2014, 6:38 pm

-as we progress further into the woods y'all notice more and more assassins-
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Fiona wants to join?   Fiona wants to join? - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 18th 2014, 6:44 pm

James hooted to Damien in bird speak (they speaking in bird) "whats going on? This place is crawling with assassins"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fiona wants to join?   Fiona wants to join? - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 18th 2014, 6:51 pm

-the soul that was blasted into them grows stronger as they get closer to the village- "Hey let's go back to death city."
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Fiona wants to join?   Fiona wants to join? - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 18th 2014, 6:59 pm

Damien abd james stopped in the air for a moment then srarted to fly back to the city
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fiona wants to join?   Fiona wants to join? - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 18th 2014, 7:01 pm

-they walk into Chupra Cobras-
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Fiona wants to join?   Fiona wants to join? - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 18th 2014, 7:08 pm

The pair land on the roof then turned into their human forms "they're inside Damien said", him and james looked into a window, james shuddered a bit still trying to get rid of feeling he had in the woods
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fiona wants to join?   Fiona wants to join? - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 18th 2014, 7:12 pm

-they all laugh- "If your going to tail someone make sure you only your feathers first." -towards James and Damien, they sit down at a table-
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Fiona wants to join?   Fiona wants to join? - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 18th 2014, 7:16 pm

"Dafuq did he just say? Was that supposed to be a bird joke?" Damien said aloud
James just shrugged
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fiona wants to join?   Fiona wants to join? - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 18th 2014, 7:27 pm

"Get in here"
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Fiona wants to join?   Fiona wants to join? - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 18th 2014, 7:29 pm

Damien and james cautiously walked into the bar "what do you want?" Damien muttered
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fiona wants to join?   Fiona wants to join? - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 18th 2014, 7:31 pm

-Shows you owl feathers- "Not the best trailers."
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Fiona wants to join?   Fiona wants to join? - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 18th 2014, 7:35 pm

James(mine) looks down in embarrassment "sorry" he muttered to damien, Damien just shrugged "so what do you want?" Damien asked
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fiona wants to join?   Fiona wants to join? - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 18th 2014, 7:41 pm

You to stop following us. We are called assassin's s for a reason. You want find anything.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Fiona wants to join?   Fiona wants to join? - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 18th 2014, 7:46 pm

Damien narrowed his eyes "It just seems like we have to keep an eye on you guys cause it seems you want to kill our friends" Damien muttered darkly
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fiona wants to join?   Fiona wants to join? - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 18th 2014, 7:55 pm

"If you keep this up we will kill you."
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Fiona wants to join?   Fiona wants to join? - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 18th 2014, 8:01 pm

Damien frowned then said sternly "we wouldn't have to follow yoy if your weren't threatening to wipe out all the witches in death city, we want to make sure you don't hurt any innocent people, some witches are good and we know them, we don't want you killing out of anger from the past!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fiona wants to join?   Fiona wants to join? - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 18th 2014, 8:04 pm

-Shows you a document- "From Lord Death himself. Read it and weep"
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Fiona wants to join?   Fiona wants to join? - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 18th 2014, 8:05 pm

Damien snatches the note and reads it (what does it say?)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fiona wants to join?   Fiona wants to join? - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 18th 2014, 8:11 pm

From Lord Death:

This letter verifies the hunting and extermination of all witches that are not currently enrolled in the DWMA.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Fiona wants to join?   Fiona wants to join? - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 18th 2014, 8:16 pm

James growled and was about to say something but damien snarled evily, his ghost blue eyes dark with anger "I saw death can go f**ck himself with a sword, if anyone of you ass wipes come near any of me friends and family your F**KING DEAD!!!!" Damien kicked over a table and stomped outside fuming in anger, James glared at them "you guys are bastards" he followed Damien outside
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fiona wants to join?   Fiona wants to join? - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 18th 2014, 8:19 pm

-they just shrug and drink their drinks- "Whatever."
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Fiona wants to join?   Fiona wants to join? - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 18th 2014, 8:26 pm

(The pair go homr and tell what happened"
"That conniving, jerk! How can death do that?" Barry exclaimed
"Yeah!! How can he expect witches to want to join wheb the students learn how to hunt witches and are trained to hate them?" Kin pointed out
(While the group was in conversation, James started to take a walk)
"They can't just force that document, Iddon't care who death thinks he is he can just call genocide to a whole race if they don't comply with the rules!!!" He growled loudly
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fiona wants to join?   Fiona wants to join? - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 18th 2014, 8:51 pm

- James walks down the street with his hoodie- "Time to start working."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fiona wants to join?   Fiona wants to join? - Page 11 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fiona wants to join?
Page 11 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16  Next