Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Fiona wants to join?

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

Fiona wants to join? - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fiona wants to join?   Fiona wants to join? - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 19th 2014, 7:46 pm

"That's it, im going to follow them" Damien said as he ran after the assassins
"Haven't you learned ANYTHNG?" James sighed
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fiona wants to join?   Fiona wants to join? - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 19th 2014, 7:52 pm

-they find the witches lair and they are moving quietly above her in the beams.-
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Fiona wants to join?   Fiona wants to join? - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 19th 2014, 7:54 pm

Damien swiftly followed them like a silent ninja
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fiona wants to join?   Fiona wants to join? - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 19th 2014, 8:09 pm

-they look at one another and nod, kozak makes his blade come out of his glove then jumps down and assassinates the witch, the others jump down and make sure it's secure.-
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Fiona wants to join?   Fiona wants to join? - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 19th 2014, 8:13 pm

"I knew those rats were up to no good! Ugh assassins way of killing is dishonorable" damien growled a little to loudly
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fiona wants to join?   Fiona wants to join? - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 19th 2014, 8:15 pm

-they put her soul in the box- "Kozak we found it." -he goes to them and walks down the stairs-
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Fiona wants to join?   Fiona wants to join? - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 19th 2014, 8:17 pm

Damien followed them cautiously
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fiona wants to join?   Fiona wants to join? - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 19th 2014, 8:27 pm

"Holy shit... With all of this she could've created an army. -he looks at all of the black blood containers- here toss me some charges." -they plant the explosives and leave-
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Fiona wants to join?   Fiona wants to join? - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 19th 2014, 8:30 pm

Damien stopped in his tracks and backed up slowly, he accidentally tripped and hissed loudly in pain when he scrapped his arm on the ground "crap!!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fiona wants to join?   Fiona wants to join? - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 19th 2014, 8:38 pm

-they don't hear him and leave the sewer, and make their way to ya'lls house- "I'm going to change out of this gear."
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Fiona wants to join?   Fiona wants to join? - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 19th 2014, 8:41 pm

Damien walked into the house with a bloody arm "OMG DAMIEN ARE YOU OK!!!!" Fiona exclaimed
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fiona wants to join?   Fiona wants to join? - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 19th 2014, 8:43 pm

-we walk in- "Hey"
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Fiona wants to join?   Fiona wants to join? - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 19th 2014, 8:47 pm

Damien glares at them but doesn't mention what happened in the sewers "im fine fiona" he grumbled "hey james" james(mine) said to the assassin
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fiona wants to join?   Fiona wants to join? - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 19th 2014, 8:54 pm

"Hey what's up? You want to see something?"
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Fiona wants to join?   Fiona wants to join? - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 19th 2014, 8:56 pm

Everyone raised an eyebrow "sure!" James said with a smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fiona wants to join?   Fiona wants to join? - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 19th 2014, 9:05 pm

-brings him to the roof and points to the desert- "Ok watch... -presses the button and it explodes-"
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Fiona wants to join?   Fiona wants to join? - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 19th 2014, 9:09 pm

Ooc: um....what??????

James looked amazed "cool!" He said
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fiona wants to join?   Fiona wants to join? - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 19th 2014, 9:17 pm

Ooc: They blew up the room that contained all of the black blood. Remember "Hey throw me some charges."
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Fiona wants to join?   Fiona wants to join? - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 19th 2014, 9:21 pm

Ooc: oh XD

James smile "what was that??"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fiona wants to join?   Fiona wants to join? - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 19th 2014, 9:23 pm

"It was the lab of a witch that was using Black Blood."
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Fiona wants to join?   Fiona wants to join? - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 19th 2014, 9:26 pm

"Really?" James said with an innocent smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fiona wants to join?   Fiona wants to join? - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 19th 2014, 9:34 pm

"Yea, thank gosh we found her before she put her plan into effect and started kidnapping kids to use it on."
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Fiona wants to join?   Fiona wants to join? - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 19th 2014, 9:42 pm

James looked a bit scared and concerned "uh....children?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fiona wants to join?   Fiona wants to join? - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 19th 2014, 10:00 pm

-he rustles his hair- "Don't worry bud, -shows him her soul- she's locked up tight."
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Fiona wants to join?   Fiona wants to join? - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 19th 2014, 10:03 pm

"oh...ok" james said, a bit relieved "so are you still up for practice?" he said
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fiona wants to join?   Fiona wants to join? - Page 14 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fiona wants to join?
Page 14 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16  Next