Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Blind French arrives to the academy. (Private: Paulette and Kataro) [FINISHED]

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Blind French arrives to the academy. (Private: Paulette and Kataro) [FINISHED] Empty
PostSubject: Blind French arrives to the academy. (Private: Paulette and Kataro) [FINISHED]   Blind French arrives to the academy. (Private: Paulette and Kataro) [FINISHED] I_icon_minitimeFebruary 9th 2014, 3:26 pm

A nice looking car arrived to the DWMA's gates before a man in a black suit emerged from it, he extended his hand to a teenage girl who was coming out from the car as well, however, the girl ignored the kindness being offered to her. The girl had long blond hair, skinny figure and an average height, she seemed completely normal except for one thing. Her eyes were crystal blue, but not any normal blue, the type of blue that tells you that person can't see.

"So this is it?" The girl, named Paulette, said after some seconds. She did not wait for the butler's answer and started walking towards the academy. She could hear voices, male and female meisters and weapons laughing, joking and discussing. It seemed like a nice place, she smiled to herself as she sent her soul wavelength to the ground and used it like a radar, she only usted such ability during fighting, since she could hear if anyone was near clearly and it was sure no one would attack her today, but, just to make sure.

Last edited by KokoaChan on February 10th 2014, 5:34 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

Blind French arrives to the academy. (Private: Paulette and Kataro) [FINISHED] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blind French arrives to the academy. (Private: Paulette and Kataro) [FINISHED]   Blind French arrives to the academy. (Private: Paulette and Kataro) [FINISHED] I_icon_minitimeFebruary 9th 2014, 3:29 pm

Ooc: I would join if I had the eisenheim family and Pierre sheet done
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blind French arrives to the academy. (Private: Paulette and Kataro) [FINISHED]   Blind French arrives to the academy. (Private: Paulette and Kataro) [FINISHED] I_icon_minitimeFebruary 9th 2014, 3:30 pm

OOC: Sorry, but this is a private thread, however, I hope to do with you soon, Vix~ ^^
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blind French arrives to the academy. (Private: Paulette and Kataro) [FINISHED]   Blind French arrives to the academy. (Private: Paulette and Kataro) [FINISHED] I_icon_minitimeFebruary 9th 2014, 4:13 pm

Kataro had his hands in his pockets and he was walking around the DWMA aimlessly. He was in a pretty relaxed mood. Not thinking about much at all. He heard rumors about a new person in the school. He wasn't exactly thrilled about it. It was new people almost everyday. He was walking when his eyes caught a girl he'd never seen before. He walked part he and thought nothing of it, until he thought about what he had just saw. "Wait? Her eyes. They were gorgeous!" He stopped for a moment and turned to look at her. "Her hair! Her figure!" He thought to himself. His mouth hung open for a moment and slob was pooling out. He wiped his mouth and quickly walked over to her. "You're the new girl here right?" He asked with a smile. "Please be mine and love me forever!!!" He said to himself mentally.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blind French arrives to the academy. (Private: Paulette and Kataro) [FINISHED]   Blind French arrives to the academy. (Private: Paulette and Kataro) [FINISHED] I_icon_minitimeFebruary 9th 2014, 4:26 pm

Paulette walked past many people calmly, apparently no one had noticed her presence Good she thought I hope it stays this way.... But suddenly, he heard someone ask her if she was the new student. Well, it had to be her, unless there was another new student nearby... Paulette turned around to where she thought the male voice came from and asked "M-me...?" Rather shyly, it would be so embarrassing if the person wasn't talking to her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blind French arrives to the academy. (Private: Paulette and Kataro) [FINISHED]   Blind French arrives to the academy. (Private: Paulette and Kataro) [FINISHED] I_icon_minitimeFebruary 9th 2014, 4:37 pm

Kataro chuckled. She was obviously a bit knew to this school. "Yeah." The he offered her his hand. "My name is Kataro Hattori. I'm one of the teachers here at the academy." He said with a smile. Her eyes were pretty peculiar. Kataro had seen blind people before, but he wasn't sure if she was. "You name is...?" He asked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blind French arrives to the academy. (Private: Paulette and Kataro) [FINISHED]   Blind French arrives to the academy. (Private: Paulette and Kataro) [FINISHED] I_icon_minitimeFebruary 9th 2014, 4:43 pm

Paulette was not aware of the hand being offered to her, and she just kept looking forward. "Paulette..." She spoke in her sweet and soft French accent "Paulette Debroux. Nice to meet you, sir." Paulette was amused. She did not expect the boy to be a teacher, his voice sounded really young to be a teacher's. "Excuse me" she continued "How old are you? If you don't mind me asking" she said politely "Your voice sounds pretty young to be a teacher's." Pretty young and quite attractive Paulette thought Mise au point, Paulette! she then scolded herself mentally in her mother language.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blind French arrives to the academy. (Private: Paulette and Kataro) [FINISHED]   Blind French arrives to the academy. (Private: Paulette and Kataro) [FINISHED] I_icon_minitimeFebruary 9th 2014, 4:50 pm

Kataro scratched the back of his head after pulling his hand away. "Yeah. I'm only 17. But I'm a pretty good fighter and teacher of I do say so myself." He said with a smile. "I'm guessing she is blind..." He thought to himself. "Oh. And you don't have to call me sir. I hate formalities." He said with another smile. He looked around for a moment before letting out a sigh. "Well... Would you like a guide around the academy!" He said as he pointed away.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blind French arrives to the academy. (Private: Paulette and Kataro) [FINISHED]   Blind French arrives to the academy. (Private: Paulette and Kataro) [FINISHED] I_icon_minitimeFebruary 9th 2014, 5:03 pm

"That's impressing sir- I mean, Kataro?" She said but it came out more like a question "It's impressing how someone one year older than me can achieve such things." She continued. Her face slightly changed to one of annoyance when she was offered a tour Does he think I'm dumb? I can take care of myself! She thought slightly annoyed Maybe he has noticed my disability? It will be just like back home! I can't let that happen. she hesitated a little before answering "I can take care of myself, thank you very much." She simply stated, letting her stubborn-ness get the best of her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blind French arrives to the academy. (Private: Paulette and Kataro) [FINISHED]   Blind French arrives to the academy. (Private: Paulette and Kataro) [FINISHED] I_icon_minitimeFebruary 9th 2014, 5:10 pm

Kataro sighed. "Of course." He said as he took a step back. He looked around for a moment silently. He didn't know what else to say exactly. "Well... If you need anything, I'll be around. It was nice to meet you Paulette." He said with a smile as he began to walk away. "Please stop me please stop me please stop me!!!" He thought to himself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blind French arrives to the academy. (Private: Paulette and Kataro) [FINISHED]   Blind French arrives to the academy. (Private: Paulette and Kataro) [FINISHED] I_icon_minitimeFebruary 9th 2014, 5:24 pm

Paulette could hear Kataro's footsteps getting far away. Was she really going to let her stubborn-ness get the best of her? She might have ruined her chance of getting a new friend. "Wait!" Paulette found herself suddenly calling for him "Perhaps you could show me around and... Help me get a weapon maybe? I'm not really good at making friends..." She spoke hoping Kataro would accept her request.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blind French arrives to the academy. (Private: Paulette and Kataro) [FINISHED]   Blind French arrives to the academy. (Private: Paulette and Kataro) [FINISHED] I_icon_minitimeFebruary 9th 2014, 5:30 pm

Kataro instantly stopped walking and turned around. "Great!" He said with a smile. Kataro walked over to her and sighed. "Ok. The cafeteria is over there and..." He continued to tell her where everything was and showed her around. "She's pretty cool..." He thought to himself. "Well... As for getting you a weapon, I could be yours. My current on has a family now and doesn't have much time. So a replacement would be nice." He said with a smile. "Is that ok with you?" He asked politely.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blind French arrives to the academy. (Private: Paulette and Kataro) [FINISHED]   Blind French arrives to the academy. (Private: Paulette and Kataro) [FINISHED] I_icon_minitimeFebruary 9th 2014, 5:35 pm

"Sure!" Paulette answered with a bright smile. It had been so long since she lay smiled. "May I know what kind of weapon are you?" She asked, feeling as lucky as ever to get Kataro as a weapon. If this day keeps being like this, it will be the best day in the history of best days ever! she thought cheerfully.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blind French arrives to the academy. (Private: Paulette and Kataro) [FINISHED]   Blind French arrives to the academy. (Private: Paulette and Kataro) [FINISHED] I_icon_minitimeFebruary 9th 2014, 5:46 pm

Katari sat there for a moment. "Wow! I actually had to think about the answer!" He said with a smile. "Anyway, I can turn into a grapple hook, a large ninja star, a straight sword, and a pistol... So I'm pretty handy." He said with a smile. "This girl is perfect! She's like French fries, but French, AND HUMAN!" He thought to himself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blind French arrives to the academy. (Private: Paulette and Kataro) [FINISHED]   Blind French arrives to the academy. (Private: Paulette and Kataro) [FINISHED] I_icon_minitimeFebruary 9th 2014, 8:06 pm

"Yeah, I guess you're pretty handy..." Paulette chuckled "I guess I could use you with no problem, I've practiced martial arts such as Judo, Tae-Kwon-Do and Karate since I was a little kid if that helps." She then gave Kataro a reassuring smile. She hadn't felt so relaxed and happ around someone since... Ever. I'm really starting to like this guy... She thought "Excuse me, it's not that I don't like being with you, in fact, I love being with you- I mean- Ack! What am I saying?!" Paulette said uncomfortably "What I mean is, you seem like the type of guy who gets along with everyone, could you help me get friends as well?" She could finally get her words together "I'm guessing that, as a teacher, you have many things to do during the day and I don't want to be a burden..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blind French arrives to the academy. (Private: Paulette and Kataro) [FINISHED]   Blind French arrives to the academy. (Private: Paulette and Kataro) [FINISHED] I_icon_minitimeFebruary 9th 2014, 8:20 pm

Kataro smiled. "I love- I'm mean like, not that I don't love your company- wait! I mean I enjoy you more- I mean too..! I enjoy your company too..." He said as he facepalmed. "I can't believe this! I've faced DEATH day after day, but now I'm stumbling over a pretty girl?! GET A HOLD PF YOURSELF, MAN!!!" Kataro thought to himself. "I'm not doing anything at all. And is love for you to meet some of my friends." He said with a smile. He started blushing when he looked at her. "Stop blushing you idiot! She may like it but it ruins your manly reputation!!" He thought to himself. His hands started sweating. He was getting extremely nervous. He hopped she didn't notice.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blind French arrives to the academy. (Private: Paulette and Kataro) [FINISHED]   Blind French arrives to the academy. (Private: Paulette and Kataro) [FINISHED] I_icon_minitimeFebruary 9th 2014, 8:31 pm

Paulette giggled a little at Kataro's nervousness "I understood what you meant" she said, she had also noticed Kataro's voice was a little shaky "Your voice gives away your nervousness, so even if I can't see you, I can tell you're embarrassed." She laughed a little. "You're really funny." She said after laughing and gave him a smile.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blind French arrives to the academy. (Private: Paulette and Kataro) [FINISHED]   Blind French arrives to the academy. (Private: Paulette and Kataro) [FINISHED] I_icon_minitimeFebruary 9th 2014, 8:35 pm

Kararo laughed along with her. He got a little more nervous when she said that, but he finally began to calm down. "So... What part of France are you from. I've been all over the world except France and a few select places." He said with a chuckle. "Come on you dope! Ask her out!" He thought to himself. He was calm on the outside but dying on the inside. He was trying his best to stop himself from blurting out something that would make the moment awkward.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blind French arrives to the academy. (Private: Paulette and Kataro) [FINISHED]   Blind French arrives to the academy. (Private: Paulette and Kataro) [FINISHED] I_icon_minitimeFebruary 9th 2014, 8:40 pm

"I was born and raised in Paris" she asked calmly, unlike Kataro, she felt pretty calm around him "So cliché, right?" She spoke in her still strong French accent. "Where do you come from? Kataro Hattori does not seem like an American name." She have him a grin. Stop smiling, Paulette. That's awkward! He'll think you're a creep! She still mentally scolded herself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blind French arrives to the academy. (Private: Paulette and Kataro) [FINISHED]   Blind French arrives to the academy. (Private: Paulette and Kataro) [FINISHED] I_icon_minitimeFebruary 9th 2014, 8:50 pm

"Well..."Kataro sat there for a moment. "I'm from death city. But I've been all over the world. I've had several mentors and trainers and I've been to almost every country with them." He said as his eyes wandered. "But I still have never been to Paris. My father was... Wait..." Kataro paused for a moment. He never knew... ANYTHING about his father! He died before he was old enough to know much. He only knew that he was an EXTREMELY secretive man and a scientist. "My dad was... From...? I don't really know!" Kataro said to her. Now millions of questions were running through his head about his dad. He calmed down for a moment before digging into his pocket and pulling out a piece of own and paper. "Well... This may be a little weird... But... Id love to... Hang out some time soon. VERY soon." He said as he was writing. He handed her the paper that had his phone number on there. He didn't really know what to say. It was a little awkward for him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blind French arrives to the academy. (Private: Paulette and Kataro) [FINISHED]   Blind French arrives to the academy. (Private: Paulette and Kataro) [FINISHED] I_icon_minitimeFebruary 9th 2014, 8:55 pm

Paulette felt the piece of paper in her hands and fiddled with it for a moment before giggling "I can't see, silly!" She laughed before taking out her phone and giving it to him. It was a phone with a touch screen, it seemed completely normal until you tapped something, then the phone would speak and say the directions, letters and numbers out loud. "Could you please make a contact for yourself?" She asked "I changed the setting to English before coming so I could practice the language, I would also like to hang out with you soon!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blind French arrives to the academy. (Private: Paulette and Kataro) [FINISHED]   Blind French arrives to the academy. (Private: Paulette and Kataro) [FINISHED] I_icon_minitimeFebruary 9th 2014, 9:04 pm

Kataro blushed. He grabbed her phone and added himself as a contact. He smiled as he handed the phone back to her. "She said she'd like to hang out! That a good thing!!!" He thought to himself. He put his hands behind his back and moved his foot around childishly. It was nice to have someone to grow closer to. A female anyway. "Maybe this could lead to something else...?" He said aloud. Not noticing he spoke his thoughts on accident. After a few seconds, he realized what happened. "I uh... I mean... Y-y-you... I-I-I.... Umm...." He sighed before sitting on the ground and planting his face on his knees. "You're a failure!!!" He thought to himself. "Well. I should probably get going." He said as he stood up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blind French arrives to the academy. (Private: Paulette and Kataro) [FINISHED]   Blind French arrives to the academy. (Private: Paulette and Kataro) [FINISHED] I_icon_minitimeFebruary 9th 2014, 9:09 pm

Paulette blushed at Kataro's statement and heard him shuffle around. She was frozen, she wasn't really accustomed to this liking someone and that someone liking you back thing. But she was driven out of her thoughts when Kataro announced he was leaving. Quick, Paulette, do something! she thought before extending her arm and taking a hold of his shirt "Wait!" She said a little bit to loud "Maybe... Maybe it could be...?" She continued in a voice that was almost a whisper before turning we gaze to the ground.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blind French arrives to the academy. (Private: Paulette and Kataro) [FINISHED]   Blind French arrives to the academy. (Private: Paulette and Kataro) [FINISHED] I_icon_minitimeFebruary 9th 2014, 9:14 pm

Kataro instantly paused when she grabbed his shirt. He was completely frozen, he had no idea what to do. "What is this? Admiration? Love? A need for a friend?" He thought to himself. He was trying to figure out why some like her would go for an action obsessed guy like him. He slowly turned around and looked at her. "Hm..." He said with a smirk. "Possibly." He said with a slight smile. He put his hand on his shoulder and sighed. "So... You wanna meet up some time soon?" He said with a smirk.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blind French arrives to the academy. (Private: Paulette and Kataro) [FINISHED]   Blind French arrives to the academy. (Private: Paulette and Kataro) [FINISHED] I_icon_minitimeFebruary 10th 2014, 12:19 am

Paulette slowly let go of Kataro's shirt while looking up again and smiling before fixing the butterfly pin she had on her head. She regained her composting and got back her confidence "I would like that, that would be nice." She said happily "I really hope to see you again really sure, Kataro." She spoke calmly, but inside, she was mentally squealing in delight and celebrating. Not only could she had found a friend, maybe she had found... Something more?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blind French arrives to the academy. (Private: Paulette and Kataro) [FINISHED]   Blind French arrives to the academy. (Private: Paulette and Kataro) [FINISHED] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Blind French arrives to the academy. (Private: Paulette and Kataro) [FINISHED]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next