Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Blind French arrives to the academy. (Private: Paulette and Kataro) [FINISHED]

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Blind French arrives to the academy. (Private: Paulette and Kataro) [FINISHED] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blind French arrives to the academy. (Private: Paulette and Kataro) [FINISHED]   Blind French arrives to the academy. (Private: Paulette and Kataro) [FINISHED] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 10th 2014, 1:45 am

Kataro smirked. "Awesome. You've got something going." He thought to himself. He was actually very surprised. This girl was obviously rich, and she was beautiful. So why would she choose someone like him. "It's your sexy charm!" He thought to himself. He looked around for a moment, then looked at Paulette. "I really hope to see you soon too." He said flirtatiously. He began to walked away then turned to her. "Tomorrow at 8:00?" He said as he was walking backwards.
Back to top Go down

Blind French arrives to the academy. (Private: Paulette and Kataro) [FINISHED] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blind French arrives to the academy. (Private: Paulette and Kataro) [FINISHED]   Blind French arrives to the academy. (Private: Paulette and Kataro) [FINISHED] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 10th 2014, 4:54 pm

Paulette could hear Kataro's voice getting fainter by the second, but could still listen to him clearly. "You bet." She answered with a confident smile. Yes! You did it! She thought to herself excitedly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blind French arrives to the academy. (Private: Paulette and Kataro) [FINISHED]   Blind French arrives to the academy. (Private: Paulette and Kataro) [FINISHED] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 10th 2014, 5:23 pm

Kataro walked away triumphantly. He felt accomplished, happy. "Tomorrow at 8:00... Cool." He thought to himself. He looked back at her again then kept walking. "You sexy bastard! You don't even deserve her!" He thought with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blind French arrives to the academy. (Private: Paulette and Kataro) [FINISHED]   Blind French arrives to the academy. (Private: Paulette and Kataro) [FINISHED] - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Blind French arrives to the academy. (Private: Paulette and Kataro) [FINISHED]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2