Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Crow: the night terror (Dropped) *dies a little on the inside knowing i created this*

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

Crow: the night terror (Dropped) *dies a little on the inside knowing i created this* Empty
PostSubject: Crow: the night terror (Dropped) *dies a little on the inside knowing i created this*   Crow: the night terror (Dropped) *dies a little on the inside knowing i created this* I_icon_minitimeFebruary 11th 2014, 11:06 pm

[Name: Crow

Love/Crush: N/A possibly FOREVER![/center]

Role: sadistic hunter

[]Appearance: he always has on a brown trench coat, thick leather boots, an old brown sombrero, and a dark brown bandana other the bottom half of his face. He is big and bulky but it’s covered up by his thick clothing, though he has lots of heavy cloths on he is very quick and nimble and can take his enemies and victims by surprise with his unimaginable speed. He has a deep, blood chilling, Spanish accent and blood red eyes

Height: 6ft 10inches

[color=#000000][font=Calibri]Personality: He is highly sadistic and loves to the suffering of others and likes to torture innocent people. When he does taunt his victims he talks in a deep, low, intimidating tone, he seldom gets mad or annoyed but when he does his eyes darken and he gets deathly silent which is when he is the most sadistic and dangerous

]Likes: Torturing innocent people any way possible, he mostly uses the tools in his blood covered leather bag, messing with people that are easily intimidated by him, when he’s out soul hunting he usually only targets people with strong or unique souls and likes when they put up a decent fight, he loves to hide in the shadows and wait for his victims

Dislikes: when his victims he’s torturing keeps trying to escape and keeps fighting back because it annoys him, annoying people who insult him constantly during battle it because it makes him angry, sunlight or bright lights because his eyes are sensitive to light.

]History: he was always distant and antisocial which made him a target for bullies’ constant insults when he was younger. After weeks of the insults he finally killed the bullies and even though he wasn’t looking for power, he ate their souls anyway and that’s when he figured out he can suck out souls like a vampire. After that incident he continued to suck out peoples souls, but not for the power but for fun, even though he is fully aware that he’s getting stronger. He met Chester a few years later and instantly liked him because of his sadistic personality and will often go on killing sprees with Chester, he’s proud to know that Chester looks up to him like a role model. He and Chester personally see to it that they are the reason people are afraid to go out at night.

Other info: he may stalk victims that actually got away from him and makes sure the next time he catches them is a living hell (the longer the wait the worse it is)

]Did you read the rules: I LOVE SOUL EATER][/center]

Last edited by Vixy McCloud on June 19th 2017, 2:23 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down

Crow: the night terror (Dropped) *dies a little on the inside knowing i created this* Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crow: the night terror (Dropped) *dies a little on the inside knowing i created this*   Crow: the night terror (Dropped) *dies a little on the inside knowing i created this* I_icon_minitimeFebruary 12th 2014, 11:02 pm

Super annoying to read, but otherwise ok. But are you sure you want to make a Kishin Egg with 0 abilities?
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Crow: the night terror (Dropped) *dies a little on the inside knowing i created this*   Crow: the night terror (Dropped) *dies a little on the inside knowing i created this* I_icon_minitimeFebruary 12th 2014, 11:12 pm

Oh I can put abilities?! (Can I do it here)
(Just in case I can)

He can paralyze his victims by looking them in the eyes also he can make them pass out by looking them into their eyes
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Crow: the night terror (Dropped) *dies a little on the inside knowing i created this*   Crow: the night terror (Dropped) *dies a little on the inside knowing i created this* I_icon_minitimeFebruary 12th 2014, 11:25 pm

Yeah, Kishin Eggs are kind-of suppost to make a table listing their abilities when they're made so it can be judged if they'll be overpowered or not. For instructions on how to make a table, please consult the updated bio format :P
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Crow: the night terror (Dropped) *dies a little on the inside knowing i created this*   Crow: the night terror (Dropped) *dies a little on the inside knowing i created this* I_icon_minitimeFebruary 13th 2014, 5:25 pm

Can I make a bulleted list with descriptions? Because I still cant seem to make a table
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Crow: the night terror (Dropped) *dies a little on the inside knowing i created this*   Crow: the night terror (Dropped) *dies a little on the inside knowing i created this* I_icon_minitimeFebruary 14th 2014, 11:48 am

Sure, if you have to
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Crow: the night terror (Dropped) *dies a little on the inside knowing i created this*   Crow: the night terror (Dropped) *dies a little on the inside knowing i created this* I_icon_minitimeFebruary 26th 2014, 6:07 pm

It hard to edit cause the darkness =_= so I just would rp with him with no abilities =_= its been like forever since a mod or admin looked at this =_=......just sayin........... (also I fixed kudos thread and no replied....)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Crow: the night terror (Dropped) *dies a little on the inside knowing i created this*   Crow: the night terror (Dropped) *dies a little on the inside knowing i created this* I_icon_minitimeFebruary 26th 2014, 8:55 pm

We don't have any way of knowing when a bio's been edited other than if we think to check it every week, which would be quite a chore since some people never get around to fixing their bios.

Accepted.
Back to top Go down
aflairforfandoms
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
aflairforfandoms

PostSubject: Re: Crow: the night terror (Dropped) *dies a little on the inside knowing i created this*   Crow: the night terror (Dropped) *dies a little on the inside knowing i created this* I_icon_minitimeJune 17th 2017, 8:07 pm

Crow: the night terror (Dropped) *dies a little on the inside knowing i created this* Charac17

Appearance, personality, and coding needs all of the fixed. Otherwise, if you plan on dropping/deactivating him let me know!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Crow: the night terror (Dropped) *dies a little on the inside knowing i created this*   Crow: the night terror (Dropped) *dies a little on the inside knowing i created this* I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Crow: the night terror (Dropped) *dies a little on the inside knowing i created this*
Page 1 of 1