Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

STEAM PUNK GOLEMANCER DEATH SCYTHE THINGY!!! {Inactive}

Go down 
AuthorMessage

STEAM PUNK GOLEMANCER DEATH SCYTHE THINGY!!! {Inactive} Empty
PostSubject: STEAM PUNK GOLEMANCER DEATH SCYTHE THINGY!!! {Inactive}   STEAM PUNK GOLEMANCER DEATH SCYTHE THINGY!!! {Inactive} I_icon_minitimeFebruary 12th 2014, 7:00 pm

STEAM PUNK GOLEMANCER DEATH SCYTHE THINGY!!! {Inactive} AnimeGuySteampunkWorker

Name Gol, Ling

Meister: ummm.... plan may not work but... Dante?

Weapon Form: a giant metal armour that can move on it's own but is better with a being inside not, any being not necessarily a miester. his unique ability.  It has a shield for right hand, and has a broadsword equipped to the left, so they cann't be removed, and he has a the ability to form with them.

pic of the armour in full form STEAM PUNK GOLEMANCER DEATH SCYTHE THINGY!!! {Inactive} Fire_emblem_awakening__the_general_by_adanrayen-d635tnl

Love Interest: none yet.

Appearance: short spiky red head, white tank men's top, gloves with golemancer symbol on it, olive green pants and boots, normally has a cigarette.

Personality: SCIENCE! he is a scientist at heart and loves experiments. He is alot like a stereo typical scientist in anime, but not as extreme *well unless madness comes in*.  His reason for most things is science, to experiment. He seems calm, cool and collected most of the time, despite being a very stressed man.

Because of his past he is normally seen smoking to relieve stress. He also has a madness of knowledge and experimentation. When this takes over he looses all remorse and control and simply does what he wants for knowledge.

History: He was raised in a golemmancer village, and there was taught to use magic, and use golems, and he studied magic. Sadly, it was burned to the ground by a kishin. He murdered the thing using his golem, whom in current time he has bound a witch soul to, and left for the DWMA, so that no others had to go through what he did.

He later discovered his weapon form and began to use this and began to use this and his golems to gather souls. During this time he learned to use his magic runes better, after much practice. He also found 50 kishin egg souls, and met his miester, Amelia. Together, they became an unstoppable duo, and hunted down more than the needed amount of kishin eggs.

He then was betrayed by his mother, who was a witch in disguise, explaining his magical energy. She tried to get him to join her but her plan backfired. In confusion, he killed her, and consumed her soul, though she places a curse on her partner and killed her in the process. He then left the academy privately, and has been secretly working for Death since.

He now works on remedial lessons, though if he returns to the academy he will begin teaching other golemancers, and experiments/engineering. Noone outside of death knows he is a Death Scythe, since Amelia. He is currently in his home in the hook cemetery, and waiting for Death's student's to arrive.

Miscellaneous: runes on both sides of hands, backs and one of the front ones are golemmancer runes, and one can summon things he has bound to it.
a skate board like Death the Kid's skateboard is bound to his right hand, along with his science kit *if you can think of something needed for science it is in there.
cigarettes are normally on him.

Have You Read the Rules?
"I.Love.Soul.Eater."

Last edited by Belac Uchiha, Eternal God on February 21st 2014, 7:13 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: STEAM PUNK GOLEMANCER DEATH SCYTHE THINGY!!! {Inactive}   STEAM PUNK GOLEMANCER DEATH SCYTHE THINGY!!! {Inactive} I_icon_minitimeFebruary 13th 2014, 9:52 pm

I really don't understand his weapon form. Is the entire thing a suit of armor? If the image suppost to be part of the armor, then why aren't they wearing the arms or does the armor just fit on their back like that? It's not really too clear when you just have the partially transformed image for reference. But, more importaintly, his history is WAY too short. Death Scythes are suppost to be held to a higher standard than normal bios, and his personallity is too short for a normal bio. Please, add more detail.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: STEAM PUNK GOLEMANCER DEATH SCYTHE THINGY!!! {Inactive}   STEAM PUNK GOLEMANCER DEATH SCYTHE THINGY!!! {Inactive} I_icon_minitimeFebruary 13th 2014, 10:13 pm

fixxed except for weapon thinking of a diffrent one
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: STEAM PUNK GOLEMANCER DEATH SCYTHE THINGY!!! {Inactive}   STEAM PUNK GOLEMANCER DEATH SCYTHE THINGY!!! {Inactive} I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2014, 1:37 pm

fixxed weapon form, Angel is good now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: STEAM PUNK GOLEMANCER DEATH SCYTHE THINGY!!! {Inactive}   STEAM PUNK GOLEMANCER DEATH SCYTHE THINGY!!! {Inactive} I_icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2014, 12:59 am

okay Sam has no memory of this character.
[23:57:32] @ Uncle Motherducking Sam : Nope
[23:57:40] @ Uncle Motherducking Sam : I never said it I don't think

Ema said she is good, so now all I need is your approval for it Dusk.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: STEAM PUNK GOLEMANCER DEATH SCYTHE THINGY!!! {Inactive}   STEAM PUNK GOLEMANCER DEATH SCYTHE THINGY!!! {Inactive} I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

STEAM PUNK GOLEMANCER DEATH SCYTHE THINGY!!! {Inactive}
Page 1 of 1