Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

having fun(private)(mature maybe)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16 ... 21  Next
AuthorMessage

having fun(private)(mature maybe) - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: having fun(private)(mature maybe)   having fun(private)(mature maybe) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 24th 2014, 7:38 pm

"Where are you?" He said
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: having fun(private)(mature maybe)   having fun(private)(mature maybe) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 24th 2014, 7:57 pm

Come out little queen "stacy called
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: having fun(private)(mature maybe)   having fun(private)(mature maybe) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 24th 2014, 8:04 pm

The queen was the ghost of one as she walk to them
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: having fun(private)(mature maybe)   having fun(private)(mature maybe) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 24th 2014, 8:05 pm

Stacys eyes go wide "WOW!!"she said
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: having fun(private)(mature maybe)   having fun(private)(mature maybe) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 24th 2014, 8:11 pm

The ghost went into human and nuzzle both of them as the witch rub Joey body as Joey hate it
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: having fun(private)(mature maybe)   having fun(private)(mature maybe) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 24th 2014, 8:14 pm

Stacy looked angry as she did that to him her eyes changing color "hay get yout hands off him
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: having fun(private)(mature maybe)   having fun(private)(mature maybe) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 24th 2014, 8:23 pm

"Why he is a cutey?" He said
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: having fun(private)(mature maybe)   having fun(private)(mature maybe) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 24th 2014, 8:26 pm

Because he is mine "she said in a menicing voice her eyes turning a dark wine red (she has an iner dog kinda like seshomaro from inuyasha)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: having fun(private)(mature maybe)   having fun(private)(mature maybe) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 24th 2014, 8:46 pm

The girl place his hand on her breasts. "He mine" the witch say as Joey cry
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: having fun(private)(mature maybe)   having fun(private)(mature maybe) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 24th 2014, 8:50 pm

Stacy growld and with it send a shock wave at her "cant you see he doesnt like it
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: having fun(private)(mature maybe)   having fun(private)(mature maybe) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 24th 2014, 8:53 pm

Joey cry as the witch made a thick fog as she attack Stacy but Joey took the hit and fall
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: having fun(private)(mature maybe)   having fun(private)(mature maybe) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 24th 2014, 8:57 pm

Oh my god joey "stacy yelled out of concern
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: having fun(private)(mature maybe)   having fun(private)(mature maybe) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 24th 2014, 9:03 pm

The girl got into her knees. "I sorry I didn't know" the girl said
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: having fun(private)(mature maybe)   having fun(private)(mature maybe) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 24th 2014, 9:04 pm

Get out of here you have done enoe" she snarled
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: having fun(private)(mature maybe)   having fun(private)(mature maybe) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 24th 2014, 9:10 pm

"Fine, but I am sorry" she said as she left but not before trapping them in a snow house and kiss him
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: having fun(private)(mature maybe)   having fun(private)(mature maybe) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 24th 2014, 9:16 pm

Aaarrgg"stacy yelledslashing her sharp claws down the icy wall leaving gashes in it "joey speek to me are you okay
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: having fun(private)(mature maybe)   having fun(private)(mature maybe) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 24th 2014, 9:18 pm

"Ribs bleeding" he said
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: having fun(private)(mature maybe)   having fun(private)(mature maybe) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 24th 2014, 9:21 pm

Stacy gasped when she saw the blood "oh no I dont know how to heak
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: having fun(private)(mature maybe)   having fun(private)(mature maybe) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 24th 2014, 9:24 pm

Joey use the snow to clean it
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: having fun(private)(mature maybe)   having fun(private)(mature maybe) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 24th 2014, 9:30 pm

She nodded and fallowed his instruction
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: having fun(private)(mature maybe)   having fun(private)(mature maybe) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 24th 2014, 9:33 pm

Joey felt cold from the snow
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: having fun(private)(mature maybe)   having fun(private)(mature maybe) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 24th 2014, 9:46 pm

Stacy saw him shivering and dicided to shift into her wolf form and wrap her furry warm abody around him to keep him warm
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: having fun(private)(mature maybe)   having fun(private)(mature maybe) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 24th 2014, 10:04 pm

Joey hug her to keep warm as his blood is warm and it coming out
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: having fun(private)(mature maybe)   having fun(private)(mature maybe) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 24th 2014, 11:31 pm

The smell of blood was so strong "if we stay like this you will die I have to stop the bleeding
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: having fun(private)(mature maybe)   having fun(private)(mature maybe) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 24th 2014, 11:37 pm

"Can you stop it?" Joey sais
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: having fun(private)(mature maybe)   having fun(private)(mature maybe) - Page 11 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

having fun(private)(mature maybe)
Page 11 of 21Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16 ... 21  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Soul Eater Roleplay :: Death City-
Jump to: