Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

having fun(private)(mature maybe)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 21  Next
AuthorMessage

having fun(private)(mature maybe) Empty
PostSubject: having fun(private)(mature maybe)   having fun(private)(mature maybe) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 17th 2014, 1:13 am

Stacy woke up with a yawn and streched up high then she got up grabed some clothes and hoped in the shower

Last edited by firefly on February 17th 2014, 3:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: having fun(private)(mature maybe)   having fun(private)(mature maybe) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 17th 2014, 1:16 am

Joey was sleeping still. He was thinking about his sexy girlfriend which he love fall so much as he just want to make out with her right now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: having fun(private)(mature maybe)   having fun(private)(mature maybe) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 17th 2014, 1:22 am

Stacy finished in the shower and put a towel around her and started to blow dry her hair brushing it as she dryed her hair
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: having fun(private)(mature maybe)   having fun(private)(mature maybe) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 17th 2014, 1:26 am

"Oh Stacy I love you so much I wanna make out with you right now" he said in his sleep
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: having fun(private)(mature maybe)   having fun(private)(mature maybe) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 17th 2014, 1:30 am

Stacy herd him through the opened door and smiled walkover to there bed climbed up and gave him a passionate kiss
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: having fun(private)(mature maybe)   having fun(private)(mature maybe) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 17th 2014, 1:34 am

Joey kiss his girlfriend back. "Well good morring to you my love" Joey said to her
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: having fun(private)(mature maybe)   having fun(private)(mature maybe) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 17th 2014, 1:43 am

Stacy smiled at him"good morning sweetheart, you like to talk in your sleep " she said with a smirk
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: having fun(private)(mature maybe)   having fun(private)(mature maybe) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 17th 2014, 1:50 am

"Yeah I do it help me think about everything about my life, and good morring to you too my snowbunny" said to Joey
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: having fun(private)(mature maybe)   having fun(private)(mature maybe) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 17th 2014, 2:05 am

She smiled and rubbed her nose to his "well now I know you think about me
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: having fun(private)(mature maybe)   having fun(private)(mature maybe) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 17th 2014, 2:17 am

"Your my girlfriend I want to do everything with you" he said as they nose touch Joey kiss her
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: having fun(private)(mature maybe)   having fun(private)(mature maybe) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 17th 2014, 2:02 pm

Stacy smiled at him "im glad to hear that " then when he kissed her she kissed back
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: having fun(private)(mature maybe)   having fun(private)(mature maybe) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 17th 2014, 2:15 pm

Joey kiss back as he hug her
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: having fun(private)(mature maybe)   having fun(private)(mature maybe) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 17th 2014, 2:17 pm

Stacy smiled and pulled away then getting up to get dressed "ill be back
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: having fun(private)(mature maybe)   having fun(private)(mature maybe) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 17th 2014, 2:20 pm

"Got it love, or we can make out?" He said
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: having fun(private)(mature maybe)   having fun(private)(mature maybe) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 17th 2014, 2:31 pm

After I get dressed okay " she said with a smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: having fun(private)(mature maybe)   having fun(private)(mature maybe) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 17th 2014, 2:32 pm

"Ok" he said as he let his love change
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: having fun(private)(mature maybe)   having fun(private)(mature maybe) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 17th 2014, 2:38 pm

Stacy left the door open as she changed into a pair of jean shorts and a tank top
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: having fun(private)(mature maybe)   having fun(private)(mature maybe) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 17th 2014, 2:46 pm

He blush and smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: having fun(private)(mature maybe)   having fun(private)(mature maybe) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 17th 2014, 2:48 pm

Stacy came back out with a smile "you okay you look a bit red"she gave him a knowing smirk
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: having fun(private)(mature maybe)   having fun(private)(mature maybe) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 17th 2014, 2:54 pm

"I fine" he said as he rub his arm
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: having fun(private)(mature maybe)   having fun(private)(mature maybe) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 17th 2014, 2:58 pm

Stacy laughed "no need to be shy around me babe"she said walking over to him and cuping his face in her hands she kissed him passionately
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: having fun(private)(mature maybe)   having fun(private)(mature maybe) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 17th 2014, 2:59 pm

Joey kiss her with everything as he touch her breast for the first time
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: having fun(private)(mature maybe)   having fun(private)(mature maybe) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 17th 2014, 3:03 pm

Stacys eyes fluttered shut as he kissed her and when he tuched her breasts she gasped in suprise a
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: having fun(private)(mature maybe)   having fun(private)(mature maybe) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 17th 2014, 3:08 pm

"I sorry" he said as he frown

(I thinking a another flashback with the both of them, young age as jowy touch her once more?)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: having fun(private)(mature maybe)   having fun(private)(mature maybe) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 17th 2014, 3:14 pm

Stacy shook her head "no no its fine babe you just suprised me thats all "

(Ooc okay ypu start the flashback)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: having fun(private)(mature maybe)   having fun(private)(mature maybe) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

having fun(private)(mature maybe)
Page 1 of 21Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 21  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Soul Eater Roleplay :: Death City-
Jump to: