Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

having fun(private)(mature maybe)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 12 ... 21  Next
AuthorMessage

having fun(private)(mature maybe) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: having fun(private)(mature maybe)   having fun(private)(mature maybe) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 17th 2014, 9:01 pm

"Awesome" he said
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: having fun(private)(mature maybe)   having fun(private)(mature maybe) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 17th 2014, 9:06 pm

Stacy nodded and unzipped the tent then let him in first before she came in snd ziped up the tent again sitting on the blow up mattress her mom made her bring out there for them (its a family sized tent )
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: having fun(private)(mature maybe)   having fun(private)(mature maybe) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 17th 2014, 9:11 pm

" so we going to sleep in that one Mattress?" He said as he blush
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: having fun(private)(mature maybe)   having fun(private)(mature maybe) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 17th 2014, 9:16 pm

I I was planning on letting you have it and me sleep on my sleeping bag "she said blushing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: having fun(private)(mature maybe)   having fun(private)(mature maybe) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 17th 2014, 9:32 pm

"Oh but we should sleep as one, to keep warm" he said
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: having fun(private)(mature maybe)   having fun(private)(mature maybe) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 17th 2014, 9:40 pm

If your sure and its not to uncomfortable"she said looking at the floor her face red
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: having fun(private)(mature maybe)   having fun(private)(mature maybe) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 17th 2014, 9:45 pm

"Stacy, I be fine with this trust me, and beside you are a sweet girl" he said
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: having fun(private)(mature maybe)   having fun(private)(mature maybe) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 17th 2014, 9:55 pm

Stacy blushed "heh thanks okay only if your sure"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: having fun(private)(mature maybe)   having fun(private)(mature maybe) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 17th 2014, 9:56 pm

"I am sure" he said
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: having fun(private)(mature maybe)   having fun(private)(mature maybe) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 17th 2014, 10:01 pm

Stacy was red as a cherry "o-okay then " she said looking at him then she placed her sleeping bag anf pillow on the bed
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: having fun(private)(mature maybe)   having fun(private)(mature maybe) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 17th 2014, 10:02 pm

Joey sit down and look down
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: having fun(private)(mature maybe)   having fun(private)(mature maybe) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 17th 2014, 10:06 pm

Si ehat you wanna do first we could start the fire and rost marshmallow pt palay some games
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: having fun(private)(mature maybe)   having fun(private)(mature maybe) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 17th 2014, 10:08 pm

"Fire and marshmallows" he said
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: having fun(private)(mature maybe)   having fun(private)(mature maybe) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 17th 2014, 10:14 pm

Stella nodded geting up and out of the tent and started the fire once that was done she went and dug in a grocery bad laying out thr marshmallows and gram crackers and chocolate bars"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: having fun(private)(mature maybe)   having fun(private)(mature maybe) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 17th 2014, 10:15 pm

Joey smile at her and took out his blade
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: having fun(private)(mature maybe)   having fun(private)(mature maybe) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 17th 2014, 10:17 pm

Heh lets put that aeay and use the classic stick befor my mom sees and freeks "stacy saif handing him a sharpened anf cleand stick
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: having fun(private)(mature maybe)   having fun(private)(mature maybe) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 17th 2014, 10:21 pm

"Ok"Joey said as he took the stick and wair
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: having fun(private)(mature maybe)   having fun(private)(mature maybe) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 17th 2014, 10:24 pm

She grabed a marshmallow stuck it on her stick and started rosting it
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: having fun(private)(mature maybe)   having fun(private)(mature maybe) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 17th 2014, 10:24 pm

Joey do the same thing as Stacy did
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: having fun(private)(mature maybe)   having fun(private)(mature maybe) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 17th 2014, 10:28 pm

When it caught on fire she pulled it out and blew on it then took two crackes and a piece of chocolate anf smudhed the marshmallow in it and took a bit with a smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: having fun(private)(mature maybe)   having fun(private)(mature maybe) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 17th 2014, 10:31 pm

Joey did the same thing and bite it down and smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: having fun(private)(mature maybe)   having fun(private)(mature maybe) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 17th 2014, 10:34 pm

Mmmhmmm , thats so yummy "she said to him then looked up at the newly night sky (the sun just went down while they were in the tent
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: having fun(private)(mature maybe)   having fun(private)(mature maybe) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 17th 2014, 10:36 pm

"This is better then what I do" he said
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: having fun(private)(mature maybe)   having fun(private)(mature maybe) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 17th 2014, 10:40 pm

What do you do"she asked
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: having fun(private)(mature maybe)   having fun(private)(mature maybe) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 17th 2014, 10:46 pm

"Cut" he said
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: having fun(private)(mature maybe)   having fun(private)(mature maybe) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

having fun(private)(mature maybe)
Page 3 of 21Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 12 ... 21  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Soul Eater Roleplay :: Death City-
Jump to: