Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Mysterious new students (DEAD)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22  Next
AuthorMessage
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

Mysterious new students  (DEAD) - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mysterious new students (DEAD)   Mysterious new students  (DEAD) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 27th 2014, 7:56 pm

Ooc: magic energy????
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious new students (DEAD)   Mysterious new students  (DEAD) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 27th 2014, 8:08 pm

ooc: No, mental energy.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious new students (DEAD)   Mysterious new students  (DEAD) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 27th 2014, 8:12 pm

Ooc: ????????
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious new students (DEAD)   Mysterious new students  (DEAD) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 27th 2014, 8:19 pm

He is draining him mentally so it would make him mentally exhausted)) sorry for poof in ive been reading this ))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious new students (DEAD)   Mysterious new students  (DEAD) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 27th 2014, 8:20 pm

ooc: Different from soul wavelength, it's the excess of metal health that Simon uses to fuel his powers.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious new students (DEAD)   Mysterious new students  (DEAD) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 27th 2014, 8:22 pm

Ooc: so lance can't think properly for a while???+
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious new students (DEAD)   Mysterious new students  (DEAD) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 27th 2014, 8:25 pm

ooc: Simon can't take all of it in one sitting, his target could fight back resist. But yes it will be harder for him to think as his thoughts get scrambled. Not signifigently anyway.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious new students (DEAD)   Mysterious new students  (DEAD) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 27th 2014, 8:29 pm

Ooc: ok :3

Lance started to loose all train of thought "what the hell?" He muttered
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious new students (DEAD)   Mysterious new students  (DEAD) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 27th 2014, 9:04 pm

Thomas fired another bullet at lances center of mass.
Simon ran up to Alisha, unarmed.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious new students (DEAD)   Mysterious new students  (DEAD) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 27th 2014, 9:09 pm

Lance got shot in the leg

Alisha growled at simon
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious new students (DEAD)   Mysterious new students  (DEAD) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 27th 2014, 9:13 pm

Simon put his hands over her temples. " Paralysis. " Numbness pread all through her body, paralyzing her temporarily.
ooc: Its similar to brain shock and wares off mostly in two minutes.
Thomas ran up to lance and punched him before tackling him and trying to wrestle him to the ground.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious new students (DEAD)   Mysterious new students  (DEAD) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 27th 2014, 9:18 pm

Lance hissed at thomas and slashed him with his knife
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious new students (DEAD)   Mysterious new students  (DEAD) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 27th 2014, 9:20 pm

Thomas got cut across the face but then he grabs lances knife hand. He pistol whips him hard in the head.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious new students (DEAD)   Mysterious new students  (DEAD) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 27th 2014, 9:25 pm

Lance grunted in pain before passing out

Ooc: so the battle over now???????
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious new students (DEAD)   Mysterious new students  (DEAD) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 27th 2014, 9:33 pm

ooc: Victory! Muhahahaha.
Thomas dragged lance over to Alisha. Simon dragged Gabriel over as well. " We did it!... now what? " Thomas looked around then took out a length of rope. " Check if she has the key to your collar, else we tie them up, take them back to the academy and hold them for ransom until that scythe guy comes and can take your collar off. Simon nodded. He looked into Alisha's eyes. She was still awake however immobile. Thomas rooted through her pockets and patted her down looking for a key or anything she had on her person. Simon did the same with lance.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious new students (DEAD)   Mysterious new students  (DEAD) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 27th 2014, 9:37 pm

Ooc: its a magic collar so it has be takin off with a certain spell wich caleb has :3

Caleb walked in and whistled "wow its a mess in here" he saud with a goofy smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious new students (DEAD)   Mysterious new students  (DEAD) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 27th 2014, 9:39 pm

Simon drained psi energy from lance and Thomas thumbed back the action on a magnum and stuck it in Alisha's mouth. " Stand back! "
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious new students (DEAD)   Mysterious new students  (DEAD) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 27th 2014, 9:43 pm

Caleb put his hands in the air and stops in his tracks, still with a goofy grin "okey"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious new students (DEAD)   Mysterious new students  (DEAD) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 27th 2014, 9:45 pm

" Take this thing off of me! " Simon says.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious new students (DEAD)   Mysterious new students  (DEAD) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 27th 2014, 9:50 pm

Caleb smiled innocently at simon "why? The color suits you well!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious new students (DEAD)   Mysterious new students  (DEAD) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 27th 2014, 9:54 pm

" Yeah well admire it while you can, in twenty seconds I start breaking your masters fingers. "
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious new students (DEAD)   Mysterious new students  (DEAD) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 27th 2014, 9:56 pm

"Whoa, don't get crazy there short stuff, if you have something against me then take it up with me instead of keeping hostages..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious new students (DEAD)   Mysterious new students  (DEAD) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 27th 2014, 10:01 pm

" Well I get the feeling you can take it off friend, and your not in any position to negotiate. "
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious new students (DEAD)   Mysterious new students  (DEAD) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 27th 2014, 10:05 pm

Caleb shrugged "it really wasn't negotiating, I was just pointing that out, also I cant take it off but I CAN deactivate the nagic making it a regular collar (it's actually a great fashion statement)"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious new students (DEAD)   Mysterious new students  (DEAD) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 27th 2014, 10:07 pm

" Ok sure, deactivate the magic. "
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious new students (DEAD)   Mysterious new students  (DEAD) - Page 21 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mysterious new students (DEAD)
Page 21 of 22Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22  Next