Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

At his request (open with permission)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

At his request (open with permission) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: At his request (open with permission)   At his request (open with permission) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 24th 2014, 2:09 am

Something to eat? They had eaten plenty of souls between the both of them! So why must they waste more time? Not to mention that despite the massive damage, and murders they have caused in short time, Ladon preferred not to be known, until the time was right, when he could make his appearance to the world in full force at the top of his prime! And watch how the whither in fear by his name!...His own intentions scared him, in fact they seemed a bit more...twisted over as opposed to his own. Perhaps they were just a thought, a simple thought, a thought that could happen if he stooped to their level. But still he wishes to make himself known, to end the reign of terror that humans have committed over the countless generations born and raised on earth. "Wait Connor" He said, with a slightly disturbed tone reminiscent of his shocked response to his thoughts. "We must hurry now, we have no time to waste. And I must know what the other abilities are..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: At his request (open with permission)   At his request (open with permission) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 24th 2014, 2:27 am

Connor sighs and turns around to face the man. "Fine. The last power before resonance is energy manipulation. The weaker attack is a mini nuke that is released from a flashing blade. The explosion does not harm us." He says, still in a bored monotone. "The next is an extremely concentrated energy beam. It is released from a humming blade. With how the energy is build up and released, the beam is able to pierce through almost anything. Buth these attacks take time to charge however, but do not need to be concentrated. It builds automatically." He continues explaining. "One more thing before resonance, our sword form absorbs all forms of energy aside from kinetic energies. We use these energies to fuel our abilities. You'll be able to do that as well. Resonance form is a claymore version of my sword." He summons his blade, and uses his stored energy to force it into resonance. "In this mode, you would be able to use all our skills without having to change blades, and you'll be able to combine them. The sword is weightless to you, but to them it weighs 300 pounds. The armor will be able to shoot shards in any direction , as well as give you 360 vision. Any questions? No? Good." Connor walks inside the sword as he deactivates the resonance, seeing of Landon would activate it.
Back to top Go down
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

PostSubject: Re: At his request (open with permission)   At his request (open with permission) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 24th 2014, 2:54 am

Holding the sword in his hand, feeling its crystallized surface, gripping it tightly, and concentrated heavily.  He tried to merge his soul with his very weapon, his breathing becoming more steady, controlling his wavelength and driving it through the weapon, and back again...until he saw it. His weapon's soul, the very one he visualized, which seemed to be split into multiple ones, but linked to one larger one. He reached out and grabbed, and instantly felt the power that his weapon possessed course through him, as if their power was now one! "Lets..." He said with gritted teeth, turning his legs into cheetah legs as well as buffing them up to gain even more speed from them. "WIPE HOLLYWOOD FROM THE MAP!" He blasted it off in blinding speed, at probably speeds that most racecars drive. He extended the now claymore sword, as well as fire shards from his newly acquired armor throughout the many streets that they had turned in a short time. He sliced his extended weapon, which brought many buildings, even the larger ones to crumble! He then, feeling the tight weapon in his hands, laid down one of quartet's "mini nukes" which blew up more buildings and larger memorable structures behind him! He ran through Chinatown, destroying the many buildings as well as punching an old guy with a wavelength encloaked fist, which at his speed as well at his strength, blew his head up upon contact, causing brain matter to get into his face. He messed the walk of fame with his fast feet, dragging the 20 foot sword through the granite, leaving all names  majorly defaced or destroyed, but Steven Spielberg untouched, before sprouting his gargoyle wings and flying to the Hollywood sign, where he overlooked the heavenly destructed that he had caused, in the most memorable parts of Hollywood, the many things that made Hollywood...well Hollywood, without those it was practically nothing. Feeling the power of claymore, he shot off a hefty lazer in the center, causing a large ravenous fire to eat the core of the city, a fire which combined with the many others from collapsed buildings, and gas explosions made a smile come onto Ladon's face. "Ha...." he said plainly, dropping the weapon and kneeling down breathing heavily with fatigue. "Do what you may now to this sign....then we set off...."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: At his request (open with permission)   At his request (open with permission) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 24th 2014, 3:15 am

"Sigh, you guys are so lucky I still put up with you." He says to himself, walking over to certain letters. 'Oh come on, we know the real reason you keep us around.' Kitai tells Connor. He doesn't respond, simply placing c4 on the letter's supports. He returns to Landon, and activates a detonator. The two 'L's fell, as well as the 'Y', leaving 'HO WOOD'. Connor transforms back to Kitai. He looks at the original's work. He begins laughing and pointing, eventually falling to the ground, holding his gut, laughing like a loon. Eventually he stops, and stares at the sky. "So, what now? I say We head for vegas. I never lose with money. Then we can burn it to the ground. What'da ya'say?" He asks his meister, still staring at the sky.
Back to top Go down
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

PostSubject: Re: At his request (open with permission)   At his request (open with permission) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 24th 2014, 12:12 pm

Vegas huh? That was a place to consider, and he has some...or rather a lot of money to spend. And lets just say that either way the outcome sways, Ladon shall not be a loser. Granted at that point one might think that maybe he loves his money or his fortune, but he rather not waste it all, and save it for a larger plan own the raod "Alright" He said finally, getting up and turning his legs back to normal. "I can rent us a plane, we can fly it there if you want."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: At his request (open with permission)   At his request (open with permission) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

At his request (open with permission)
Page 1 of 1