Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Aiko and Sozen

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

Aiko and Sozen Empty
PostSubject: Aiko and Sozen   Aiko and Sozen I_icon_minitimeJune 7th 2013, 10:08 pm

Names: Aiko and Sozen Nakamura

Aiko and Sozen Sora_Lillian_7_years_later

Aiko and Sozen Smile-anime-guys-12082279-850-1002

Meister: N/A

Weapon Form:
Aiko and Sozen M82
Aiko: Aiko becomes a weapon not unlike a Barret .50 caliber sniper rifle, mainly white, except with gold finishing and several closed vents along the barrel.

Aiko and Sozen Italian-sword-88its-full-1
Sozen: Sozen becomes a longsword, a silver blade with a mainly black hilt.

Descriptions:
Aiko: Aiko is 5'7", and has a relatively normal build. She wears her hair short, only ever allowing it to reach her shoulders. She holds herself straight, prim and mainly proper, but there is an air of determination and dignity about her. Her standard outfit is a pair of jeans, a pair of black and white skate shoes, some form of graphic t-shirt, and a zip hoodie.

Sozen: Sozen is 5'8" And is somewhat stockier than Aiko, though due to them being twins isn't too different in terms of build. His hair is kept shaggy, but manageable. He holds himself with something of a relaxed slouch, often if only to put others at ease. He normally wears a dressier outfit, dress shoes and charcoal grey dress pants, a white dress shirt, and a charcoal grey vest, along with a pair of circle glasses. He also has a thin scar running down over his left eye.

Personality:
Aiko: Aiko would be most described as a go-getter. She sees something she likes, or is interested in, and she will do what she can to achieve her goals. This is especially beneficial in a mission scenario, where she will expertly follow the orders. However, she also recognizes the importance of flexibility. If she believes a plan isn't going to succeed, she'll alter her orders to something that she believes will stand a better chance of success.

Sozen: Sozen is easily less uptight than his sister. He prefers to be aloof, calm, collected. It's his belief that if you act calm, others will be calm around you. That's his philosophy in life, and actually influences a lot of decisions. He normally lets his sister lead him into battle, as he knows she's better suited for battle strategy than him.

Resonance Abilities:
Aiko:
Sure Shot: Aiko's meister is able to control the path of the bolt, directing it with their thoughts.
Twin Shot: Aiko is able to fire two shots at once, both directable by her meister.
Blossom: Aiko fires a small flurry of up to 5 shots, each of which explode on contact with their target.

Sozen:
Lightning Rod: Sozen's blade grows thin and sharp, allowing for more precise jabs and thrusts.
Eminence: Two rods split off from near the hilt of Sozen's Blade, Firing a blast of lightning at the enemy.
Regent: Two more spires split out from along Sozen's blade, allowing for a localized lightning storm in a 10 feet radius from Sozen and his meister.

Combined:
Regnant Death Blossom: A barrage of bolts fires from Aiko and Sozen's combined form into a localized area, each of the shots exploding on impact.
Judgement of the King: A ball of energy collects at the end of the barrel, and from it a group of hundreds of bolts fly into the air, hitting a large area and exploding on impact.

History:
Aiko and Sozen were born in New York City, and until the age of 12 they lived with their parents in their high rise. When the twins turned 12, their parents payed for them to be sent to an expansive private school in England. It was here that they learned about their weapon abilities, often taking time to sneak out after curfew and experiment with their abilities. At 15 they told their parents about their abilities and were allowed to enroll in the DWMA. It was here that they decided to function as a two weapon pair, as they were able to wield and resonate with one another. They fought through all their 200 souls, though Aiko was able to become a Death Scythe first. After getting Sozen his final soul, the pair became traveling Death Scythes, taking whatever jobs the DWMA had for them.

Death Scythe Abilities:
Aiko: Aiko uses her wavelength to heal injuries, especially injuries of the soul.
Sozen: Sozen is empathic, able to feel the feelings of others.

Other: The twins are able to combine their weapon forms, via connecting Sozen's hilt to a small bearing beneath Aiko's barrel. The vents on Aiko's barrel open, and the spines along Sozen's blade come to form a set of three boxes around her barrel. 

Last edited by Oblivion on June 3rd 2014, 8:52 pm; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://souleaterrp.forumotion.com

Aiko and Sozen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aiko and Sozen   Aiko and Sozen I_icon_minitimeJune 7th 2013, 10:40 pm

Ayoko's last name is Nakamura....
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

Aiko and Sozen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aiko and Sozen   Aiko and Sozen I_icon_minitimeJune 7th 2013, 10:40 pm

I did not notice that...
Back to top Go down

Aiko and Sozen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aiko and Sozen   Aiko and Sozen I_icon_minitimeJune 7th 2013, 10:46 pm

TRIPLETS!...only she's like 16
Back to top Go down

Aiko and Sozen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aiko and Sozen   Aiko and Sozen I_icon_minitimeJune 7th 2013, 10:50 pm

Pssssssh.... More like Ayoko being a lost sibling.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

Aiko and Sozen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aiko and Sozen   Aiko and Sozen I_icon_minitimeJune 7th 2013, 10:58 pm

You can't pick your family...
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

Aiko and Sozen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aiko and Sozen   Aiko and Sozen I_icon_minitimeJune 7th 2013, 11:02 pm

We could do that, y'know...Have Ayoko be their younger sibling or something.
Back to top Go down

Aiko and Sozen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aiko and Sozen   Aiko and Sozen I_icon_minitimeJune 7th 2013, 11:07 pm

I'm fine with it, they are all weapons anyways. But it would be better if they were separated or something because Ayoko has a different past so to speak...
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

Aiko and Sozen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aiko and Sozen   Aiko and Sozen I_icon_minitimeJune 7th 2013, 11:08 pm

That would be fine with me. Whatever floats your boat, as they say...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Aiko and Sozen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aiko and Sozen   Aiko and Sozen I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Aiko and Sozen
Page 1 of 1