Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Aiko Tsuin (Finished)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Wolfie/Router-Kun
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Wolfie/Router-Kun

Aiko Tsuin (Finished) Empty
PostSubject: Aiko Tsuin (Finished)   Aiko Tsuin (Finished) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 12th 2016, 6:05 pm

Aiko Tsuin (Finished) 1476550-bigthumbnail
(The one to the left)

Aiko Tsuin

Gender/Sex: Female

Meister: Raccoon

Weapon Form: Aiko is a Katana, she is around 5’3” and weighs 79 lbs. Her blade is a cool silver and is curved only so slightly. She can change the curve so it can suit the meister’s taste. She can also change the size of her blade and handle so that the meister can use her better as well, but she rarely does this for anyone except Keiko. The cord around Aiko’s handle is a deep blue with a black square pattern all around it. There is no sheath for her and Aiko prefers that there is no sheath.

Love Interest: None

Orientation (Sexual/Romantic): Indecisive

Appearance: Aiko is a young girl that stands at an average of 5’2”and weighs 95 lbs. She has black hair that goes down to her collarbone and her bangs reach her eyes. Her eyes are a deep red color and usually look full of excitement. On her right arm, close to her shoulder, she has a black tattoo in the form of a bat.

Aiko has a silver bat hair pin with a red and white striped cross underneath it. These two are on a single bundle of hair that is on the left side of her face, going past her chin and reaching her chest. She wears a sleeveless, blue hoodie that is opened and has bat wings on the hood. She also wears a red clip on bow on the hoodie on the left side of her chest. Aiko wears a sleeveless white shirt underneath her hoodie and stop at where her waist is. She has on short pants that stop around her thighs and wears black socks with red and white striped shoes. Aiko has a blue and black arm band on her left arm and wears a black bracelete with a white one underneath it. Aiko also had a dagger on the right side of her hip, she only uses this in extreme emergencies.

Personality: Aiko is almost the opposite of her sister; she likes to do things that Keiko doesn't do. Basically, Aiko is a tomboy. She likes to play outside and get dirty. She is a bit more perverted than her sister and will make jokes on anything that comes up. Aiko is the jokester out of the two and doesn't try to hide her emotions from anyone, but when she does. she is very obvious. Aiko dislikes the rest of her family and anyone who causes harm to her twin in any shape or form. Aiko is very protective of her sister and will naturally attack anyone who touches her. without Aiko's permission. Aiko’s main goal in life is to protect her sister at any cost, even if it means her life. She treasures Keiko. She hopes that Keiko gets everything that she wishes for this is Aiko’s goal in life.

[In Battle]
Aiko follows orders from Keiko in any way that she can. Sometimes she would carry out the most absurd orders that Keiko asks Aiko to do. These can be ranged from taking a plunge into water from an extreme height, to trying to move a mountain. Aiko will do anything to protect Keiko and anyone who she likes. Without Keiko, Aiko just rushes in, guns blazing, and has no strategy on how to advance in a full-on fight. Unless there is someone else that Aiko trusts to a full extent, she will ignore any help that is offered to her.

History: Their family was full of dual weapons, weapons that usually went very well together. There were always children of two per generation and each time ,the meister they were given could dual-wield them. This continued on for many generations until Aiko and Keiko were born. They were expected to be like the rest of their ancestors, to be weapons able to be dual-wielded with ease. Their family is defined through a Black Tattoo given from birth. This tattoo is a black bat, usually on the arm. However, when it was discovered that they were completely opposite weapons that cannot be dual-wielded, their family tried to hide them from the world. This did not work out as well as they planned because word was leaked that the Tsuni clan was hiding children that go against their whole lineage. Eventually, Aiko and Keiko were treated like the black sheep of the family and were mainly disowned. Aiko hated her family even before they labeled them as black sheep, the only person who she stood up for was her twin sister Keiko. Keiko was a kind and shy person, she liked to help people out and liked to think things through, unlike Aiko.

One day a Bakenko appeared while everyone was working. Keiko, Aiko, and some of their cousins were home alone. The monster krept up on the house, smelling humans to feed on. Keiko went out to tend to the gardens she had maintained for a few years. While Keiko was out, she thought she heard some strange noises, Keiko shrugged off the noise and continued her work. Soon after, the monster appeared, growling at Keiko. She gave out a loud scream and Aiko ran outside as fast as she could with her cousins following her. Soon enough, they saw Keiko bleeding from a scratch that the monster left. Aiko was furious and the same went for the other family members that were present. They all attacked the beast with Aiko finishing it off with a split to it’s head. Everyone carried Keiko into the house with Aiko on guard duty. She stayed as lookout for a few hours and eventually decided to go inside. But before she did, Aiko noticed a White Soul coming from where the beast used to be. Aiko thought that this would be a cool thing to show Keiko and the others, so she brought it inside with her. When Keiko recovered, her and everyone else looked at the soul. Eventually Aiko was drawn to the soul and grabbed it. With a sudden surge, she ate the soul. Her body quickly reacted the soul and Aiko was in deep pain. Slowly, over time, Aiko grew cat ears and teeth. Keiko was terrified at her sister’s condition so she tended to Aiko until she woke from her seemingly endless slumber. After a few months, Aiko was used to the changes on her body and so was Keiko.

After being shunned from the family, the twins decided to live off by themselves. So, they ran away from home. No one at the house noticed their absence and acted as if the new generation was yet to come. Keiko and Aiko both lived decently on the streets with Aiko mainly protecting Keiko from everything in the world, to the best of her ability. They saw what the world really was, and to the twins, it was amazing. They continued on their journey. They didn’t know what they were searching for, but they would know when the time came. Eventually, they made their way to Death City where they both decided to explore. They are still roaming around Death City, asking meisters to wield them both. They are usually defined by their Black tattoos as the “Tsuni twins failures.”

Soul Count: Monster: 1/99 Witch 0/1

MutationsDescription# of souls
MutationAiko was given a long cat tail that is 3’ long and cat ears. This improves her hearing to where she can hear a pin drop in a loud, crowded area. If she concentrates hard enough, she might be able to hear someone’s heart beat.1
MutationGained from second soul, activated at ninth9
MutationGained from tenth soul, activated at nineteenth19
MutationGained from twentieth soul, activated at twenty-ninth29
MutationGained from thirtieth soul, activated at thirty-ninth39
MutationGained from fortieth soul, activated at forty-ninth49
MutationGained from fiftieth soul, activated at fifty-ninth59
MutationGained from sixtieth soul, activated at sixty-ninth69
MutationGained from seventieth soul, activated at seventy-ninth79
MutationGained from eightieth soul, activated at eighty-ninth89
MutationGained from ninetieth soul, activated at ninety-ninth99

Miscellaneous: Aiko talks in orange.
Aiko also tends to end her sentences with a “Nya.~”
She can wield Keiko.

Lani and Leke (Rackie) helped me with everything here! Love you guys!

Have You Read the Rules?
"Come with me… I have cookies and cream."

Last edited by Wolfang701 on October 6th 2016, 2:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
VagrantAtHeart
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
VagrantAtHeart

PostSubject: Re: Aiko Tsuin (Finished)   Aiko Tsuin (Finished) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 20th 2016, 12:42 pm

Aiko Tsuin (Finished) Image10
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Aiko Tsuin (Finished)   Aiko Tsuin (Finished) I_icon_minitimeOctober 6th 2016, 6:04 am

You wanted to edit it right? Well, now you can ^^
Back to top Go down
Wolfie/Router-Kun
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Wolfie/Router-Kun

PostSubject: Re: Aiko Tsuin (Finished)   Aiko Tsuin (Finished) I_icon_minitimeOctober 6th 2016, 3:00 pm

Lani and Leke(Rackie) helped me with the whole thing so now I am waiting for re-approval! Plus they deserve most of the credit.

Also thank you Brother Leke for letting me able to edit it again.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Aiko Tsuin (Finished)   Aiko Tsuin (Finished) I_icon_minitimeOctober 6th 2016, 3:26 pm

Aiko Tsuin (Finished) KUOv3Pz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Aiko Tsuin (Finished)   Aiko Tsuin (Finished) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Aiko Tsuin (Finished)
Page 1 of 1