Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Looking for love. ( Open. )

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 20 ... 27  Next
AuthorMessage

Looking for love. ( Open. ) - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking for love. ( Open. )   Looking for love. ( Open. ) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMarch 2nd 2014, 7:06 pm

Cal snapped is fingers and a light barrier appeared above them and turned to Glyndwr "No need for threats now....and besides you can't burn what the fire cant touch."

Last edited by The Alpha Centauri on March 2nd 2014, 7:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Looking for love. ( Open. )   Looking for love. ( Open. ) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMarch 2nd 2014, 7:06 pm

"Dafuq??" Spade muttered

Violet giggled
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for love. ( Open. )   Looking for love. ( Open. ) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMarch 2nd 2014, 7:09 pm

Gabriel produced a bottle of purified water. " Ok drink up... " Knowing full well what would happen.
His toung would absorb the water and he might be able to babble out a few words before it reverted back to deep dehydration, this would go on for a full day unless Gabriel gave him an antidote.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Looking for love. ( Open. )   Looking for love. ( Open. ) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMarch 2nd 2014, 7:12 pm

Spade frowned and crossed her arms in disappointed

Ooc: gtg for a while :3 I'll be back though
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for love. ( Open. )   Looking for love. ( Open. ) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMarch 2nd 2014, 7:13 pm

Causper sighed.

"Really? You students must have some kind of strange love of threatening each other. I'm guessing there are only a handful of students at the academy who actually have a good reputation in this city."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for love. ( Open. )   Looking for love. ( Open. ) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMarch 2nd 2014, 7:17 pm

Cal sighed looking quite hurt and offended by Causper's statement "Mine was unjustifiably thrusted upon me based off how I look.....though I can't speak for all of us...."
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Looking for love. ( Open. )   Looking for love. ( Open. ) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMarch 2nd 2014, 7:20 pm

Glyndwr took the bottle of water and drank some of it. "Gooth. Th-" Glyndwr then smiled again and pulled out his pocket watch, which he flipped open; he looked at it for a few seconds and then closed it again before replacing it in his pocket. He wasn't going to let his mouth be a shriveled nothing much longer. Yurio produced another growl and then hopped from the roof, onto the barrier and then onto the sidewalk next to everybody.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for love. ( Open. )   Looking for love. ( Open. ) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMarch 2nd 2014, 7:22 pm

"I wasn't referring to you Calbur. That isn't the kind of reputation I was talking about either. I was talking about just how many students at the academy could easily be labeled as delinquents from what I've seen of their behavior in class."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for love. ( Open. )   Looking for love. ( Open. ) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMarch 2nd 2014, 7:24 pm

Cal snapped his fingers and another barrier appeared in front of the dragon. "....Causper....I have been labelled as a delinquent...."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for love. ( Open. )   Looking for love. ( Open. ) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMarch 2nd 2014, 7:25 pm

Gabriel saw the dragon and took out his alchemy supplies, he mixed around a few herbs and a dragon scale along with smelling salts then the mixture glowed and he had it ready to throw.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for love. ( Open. )   Looking for love. ( Open. ) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMarch 2nd 2014, 7:27 pm

"Gabe we really don't need this just give the man the antidote."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for love. ( Open. )   Looking for love. ( Open. ) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMarch 2nd 2014, 7:29 pm

Causper frowned at Calbur.

"Not by actions you haven't. From what I've seen you are one of very few people who actually get work done in class. You also work in a high-end restaurant which is obviously impossible for someone who actually is a delinquent. Not to mention you're the only guy here who is acting maturely."
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Looking for love. ( Open. )   Looking for love. ( Open. ) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMarch 2nd 2014, 7:31 pm

Glyndwr shook his head at Gabriel as he wrote another note. 'I wouldn't hurt the dragon. Just give me something that will get rid of whatever you put in the chocolates and don't make yourself an enemy. I just wanted to enjoy the play in silence and the spell was easily broken. Making me unable to speak for longer than what my magic did is worse than the silencing spell I put on your girlfriend here.'

Yurio sniffed at the barrier and then licked it. This doesn't taste of anything...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for love. ( Open. )   Looking for love. ( Open. ) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMarch 2nd 2014, 7:32 pm

" To make the antidote I need two things, one access to my lab for ten minutes. Its a few blocks across town, and two. An apology for silencing spade. "
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Looking for love. ( Open. )   Looking for love. ( Open. ) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMarch 2nd 2014, 7:34 pm

Glyndwr once again wrote a note and handed it over, 'Fine and would a dragon ride be enough of an apology?'
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for love. ( Open. )   Looking for love. ( Open. ) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMarch 2nd 2014, 7:35 pm

Calbur sighed and responded to Causper in a somewhat sorrow filled tone of voice "Sadly people judge the book by its cover instead of reading it first."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for love. ( Open. )   Looking for love. ( Open. ) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMarch 2nd 2014, 7:41 pm

Gabriel passed the not to spade. " And I would never hurt this fine dragon. " He tossed a tightly corked veil that he had been working on. " Dragon nip, makes any dragon high as a kite. "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for love. ( Open. )   Looking for love. ( Open. ) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMarch 2nd 2014, 7:44 pm

Causper smiled at Calbur and gave him a quick hug.

"There are plenty of people who judge a book by it's cover and then there are a few who will read the book anyways even if they don't like it. Any one who can manage to struggle through Shakespeare's entire works before the age of ten is more likely to read the book anyways."
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Looking for love. ( Open. )   Looking for love. ( Open. ) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMarch 2nd 2014, 7:47 pm

Glyndwr jumped after the veil and caught it in midair; he inspected the substance for a few seconds before putting it on the ground. He wrote another note and passed it over, 'A high dragon in the middle of a city is a danger to everyone nearby and to the dragon itself.'
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for love. ( Open. )   Looking for love. ( Open. ) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMarch 2nd 2014, 7:49 pm

ooc: Whoops! Sorry, he lightly tossed it at Glyndwr.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Looking for love. ( Open. )   Looking for love. ( Open. ) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMarch 2nd 2014, 7:53 pm

Ooc: Oh. You didnt specify, so... And a toss is usualy a proper throw.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for love. ( Open. )   Looking for love. ( Open. ) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMarch 2nd 2014, 7:55 pm

Calbur was caught off guard, shocked and blushed lightly when Causper gave him a quick hug but it quickly faded "I know sure enough I already meet a group of people like that today." He smiled as he looked at everybody in the group. he then looked at the note about high dragons "though it would be funny for an internet video in an open plain I doubt it would be any good to us here." Cal spawned a light barrier repelling the dragon nip into the air where Cal caught it single handily and pocketed it.

OOC: not anymore it ain't
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for love. ( Open. )   Looking for love. ( Open. ) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMarch 2nd 2014, 7:56 pm

ooc: The glass didn't break, it wasn't Gabriel intention for it to do so.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for love. ( Open. )   Looking for love. ( Open. ) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMarch 2nd 2014, 7:57 pm

OOC: none the less...repelled and pocketed
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Looking for love. ( Open. )   Looking for love. ( Open. ) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMarch 2nd 2014, 7:59 pm

Ooc: Glyndwr already caught and put it on the ground..?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking for love. ( Open. )   Looking for love. ( Open. ) - Page 13 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Looking for love. ( Open. )
Page 13 of 27Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 20 ... 27  Next