Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sibling... Love? I Guess (Open)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Sibling... Love? I Guess (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Sibling... Love? I Guess (Open)   Sibling... Love? I Guess (Open) I_icon_minitimeMay 10th 2014, 9:44 pm

[OOC: Just a heads up, while their conversation is written in English they aren't speaking English. Aesop and Rosa are speaking Spanish and French respectively.]

Aesop winced at the audible click and flash of his sister's camera phone. Their leisurely stroll through Death City had been pretty quiet aside from that annoying clicking sound. The constant clacking sounds of the phone's keyboard weren't helping either.

"Rosa, you've taken like ten pictures already and we haven't even walked two blocks yet," he noted with slight exasperation, "By the time we get back home you'll have mapped out all of Death City."

Rosa snorted in amusement, "I just want to take as many pictures for Mom and Dad as I can. They've never been here before." He nodded in understanding but didn't say anything else. They continued their walk in a comfortable silence, aside from the clicking. Though it didn't take long for the sister to speak up once again.

"Mari, look!" She tugged on his arm and pointed at the boutique a few yards ahead, "Let's check it out!" Her pulling was met with stiff resistance. Aesop folded his arms over his chest and looked down at his shoes. His body swayed as he tried to resist his shorter but stronger older sister's pull.

He shook his head, "I don't think I should... If someone sees me."

"If someone sees you they'll think I just dragged you in there," Rosa reassured him, "Come on! Even if you don't get anything, you just tell me how great I look in all those fancy dresses." Aesop let out a small laugh and gave his sister less resistance as he was pulled into the sparkly, pink boutique.
Back to top Go down
Shizu
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Shizu

PostSubject: Re: Sibling... Love? I Guess (Open)   Sibling... Love? I Guess (Open) I_icon_minitimeMay 10th 2014, 10:07 pm

Shizu stared at the line of dresses intently... She looked through every shape, shade and style but to no avail. There was a formal event she had to leave the city for... she had to attend a relative's wedding in California somewhere and the young meister had to pick out a dress by herself. "Dang... this is more difficult than it has to be, isn't it?" She muttered to herself and crossed her arms.

Her hips swayed back and forth as she listened to the music the store had playing, it was something by Avril Levigne that Shizu couldn't quite remember the title of. As she tuned in with the music, she heard the doorbell ring that signaled someone had come inside of the store. Her curiosity was met with no suprise, just another girl walking in... The meister couldn't see her own weapon due to a mannequin in the way of her vision, so she just turned away to browse some more.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sibling... Love? I Guess (Open)   Sibling... Love? I Guess (Open) I_icon_minitimeMay 10th 2014, 10:22 pm

Within the first five minutes Rosa had already collected several dresses and had boarded herself in the dressing room. Aesop swayed awkwardly in the isles, his eyes flickering over to all the dresses and makeup aligning the shelves and racked. He sighed wistfully, remembering when he was able to wear all those things without his identity being questioned.

A particularly fashionable dress in his color caught his eye. He gave a cautious glance over the store, no one besides the inattentive store clerk seemed to be around. Aesop pulled the dress off the rack and pressed the hanger against his shoulders, evaluating himself in the boutique mirror. He smiled as he swished the skirt with his hand. He could also catch his meister's reflection as well.

"Miss Shizu!" Aesop cried out, fumbling to put the dress back on the rack. Rosa burst out of the dressing room in the commotion.

"Huh? What's wrong? What happened?" Rosa shouted.
Back to top Go down
Shizu
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Shizu

PostSubject: Re: Sibling... Love? I Guess (Open)   Sibling... Love? I Guess (Open) I_icon_minitimeMay 10th 2014, 10:31 pm

Shizu had dropped the dress she had held when Aesop had yelled her name and spun around on her heels. Yelping in surprise, Shizu then looked closely at the two siblings. "Aesop? What-re?..." the meister trailed off and pointed at them with a slight chuckle."Now why are you of all people in a dress boutique?"

A glance to the floor was all Shizu needed to realize that she'd dropped the dress she had been looking at. So she bent down and snatched it up before hanging it back on it's shelf. As for the girl that had nearly crashed out of the dressing room, Shizu hadn't a single idea as to who kr what she was. "...And who's your friend?..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sibling... Love? I Guess (Open)   Sibling... Love? I Guess (Open) I_icon_minitimeMay 10th 2014, 10:42 pm

Aesop sighed in relief when he realized that Shizu hadn't noticed what he had been doing. He straightened his tie and quickly regained his composure.

"This is my older sister," he gestured to the shorter girl, "She recently enrolled as a meister. I was just helping her with her shopping, Miss Shizu." Rosa couldn't help but snicker at her brother's sudden formal speech.

"Yeah, what the butler said," Rosa laughed, "Hey, I'm Rosa. You must be that meister, uh, Aesop's told me about." She waved at the tiny girl and turned back to her brother.

"Wow, you're right. She is adorable," Rosa remarked.
Back to top Go down
Shizu
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Shizu

PostSubject: Re: Sibling... Love? I Guess (Open)   Sibling... Love? I Guess (Open) I_icon_minitimeMay 10th 2014, 10:52 pm

Shizu smiled kindly at the weapon's explanation and waved to Rosa. "Aesop never told me that he has a sister! I'm glad to meet you Miss Rosa." She replied and curtsied a little, not noticing at first how much she sounded like her formal partner's way of speech, which made her face turn a light pink once she did notice.

"What brings you two here, anyway? Going dress shopping for some formal event?" She asked and looked from Rosa to Aesop, not aware that her weapon's sister had enrolled into the same academy that they had.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sibling... Love? I Guess (Open)   Sibling... Love? I Guess (Open) I_icon_minitimeMay 10th 2014, 11:09 pm

"You're a bad influence," Rosa said in French, playfully elbowing her brother when Shizu curtsied. Aesop rolled his eyes and returned the shove.

"Yeah, we were here because Aesop here needed some new clothes," she joked, to which Aesop gave her a short glare.

He shook his head, "No, Rosa just wanted to try on some dresses. We were just out exploring when we stumbled across this place, Miss Shizu. Why, are you going to a formal event?"
Back to top Go down
Shizu
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Shizu

PostSubject: Re: Sibling... Love? I Guess (Open)   Sibling... Love? I Guess (Open) I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2014, 6:25 am

French, eh? Shizu thought to herself. While she couldn't understand it thoroughly, Shizu had taken a French class when she went to her regular highschool before she enrolled in the DWMA.

When she was asked, Shizu nodded and replied with a confused look,"Yes, a wedding to be precise." As she spoke, the meister looked around at the dresses, some wedding dresses were nearby and she walked over to them. "Don't you remember? I'm getting married." She looked over at the weapon with a raised eyebrow.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sibling... Love? I Guess (Open)   Sibling... Love? I Guess (Open) I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2014, 7:38 am

The alarm on his face was only there for a split second before her realized that she was only joking. But it was a split second long enough for Rosa to crack up at his expression. Aesop shoved her lightly, who returned the favor.

"If you actually are attending a wedding, we might be able to help," Aesop offered, "We have been to one before." Giving fashion advice wasn't exactly a manly thing to do, he could admit. But when he walked around in a suit all day it might be expected of him.

"Yeah, because as two children who've been to one wedding, clearly we're experts," Rosa deadpanned, smirking slightly.
Back to top Go down
Shizu
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Shizu

PostSubject: Re: Sibling... Love? I Guess (Open)   Sibling... Love? I Guess (Open) I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2014, 8:17 am

The meister looked at the two and smiked sheepishly. "Well some experience is better than none, right?" she asked and chuckled nervously. She hadn't even been tona wedding before, so she didnt really know what to expect. "Where do I even start?" She asked and looked at Aesop for help.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sibling... Love? I Guess (Open)   Sibling... Love? I Guess (Open) I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2014, 3:36 pm

Aesop clasped his hands together, "The first thing we need to figure out is what colors look appealing on you." He slowly circled his meister, looking her up and down. Hemming and hawing as he did so. He turned to his sister and raised a critical eyebrow.

"She seems like a winter to me," Rosa chimed in French.

"Agreed, a cool winter I think," Aesop responded in Spanish, "Could you look into the makeup and jewelry?" She nodded and went over to browse the shelves for the appropriate accessories.

"So, I believe that you're a cool winter," Aesop explained, "There are several shades of colors that would look good on you. But in order to narrow it down I think we should pick one that's closest to your favorite color. Which color would you say is your favorite, Miss Shizu?"
Back to top Go down
Shizu
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Shizu

PostSubject: Re: Sibling... Love? I Guess (Open)   Sibling... Love? I Guess (Open) I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2014, 4:05 pm

Shizu watched him as he inspected her and didn't feel the need to object, she just let it be. Honestly, she didn't know what a 'cool winter' color was, so the meister just tookher best guess and stuck with it.

"Well I'd have to say a light green or blue is preffered as a favorite color..." she finally answered with an unsure tone of voice. When Rosa went to look for accessories and/or makeup, Shizu wasn't quite sure whatshe had gotten herself into.

"You seem naturally good at this, Aesop. Maybe you should open your own shop." The meister suggested with an ear-to-ear grin.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sibling... Love? I Guess (Open)   Sibling... Love? I Guess (Open) I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2014, 4:26 pm

"I think a blue shade would be nice on you," Aesop rubbed his chin thoughtfully. He browsed the racks, throwing several blue dresses of vivid shades over his arms. He Passed over the more subdued shades of blue. Chinese and icy blues were draped over his forearm. He sorted through the dresses he collected, returning some that were too long or were for someone with a more developed... ahem. Aesop tried to find the ones that were right for his meister's body without it being to childish.

"H-huh?" He head jerked up when he hear what she said, "I-I don't think someone like me could really..." Aesop shuffled on his feet, peering around the shop in a nervous manner.

Rosa grinned, "Oh totally, Aesop's great at stuff like that." She had returned with an armful of makeup and accessories.
Back to top Go down
Shizu
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Shizu

PostSubject: Re: Sibling... Love? I Guess (Open)   Sibling... Love? I Guess (Open) I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2014, 5:19 pm

Shizu gestured to Rosa and nodded. "See? Even your sister agrees." She chuckled and looked at the armful of accessories that she had gotten for her.

"What do you have in store for me, Miss Rosa?" The meister asked and eyed what she had gathered. Most of it fit the color they were going for, which was blue according to the formal wear genius, Aesop, who was still shifting nervously at her comment. That's too adorable! She thought to herself while looking between the two siblings.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sibling... Love? I Guess (Open)   Sibling... Love? I Guess (Open) I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2014, 6:29 pm

"Let's see, shall we?" Rosa grinned and opened up the makeup containers. Aesop looked nervously over to the cashier.

"Are we allowed to do this?" He questioned.

Rosa shrugged, "It's fine, we'll pay for it later. 'Sides, it's best to see how it looks before" She uncapped the foundation and swished the brush around. Holding on to the girl's chin, she stroked the brush across Shizu's face. Satisfied, Rosa picked up a cyclamen blush and dusted it on her cheeks. Steadying her hand, she carefully guided a shade of pink jasmine lipstick.

"Switch out with me, Mari," Rosa instructed in French, "You were always better with the eyes." Aesop nodded and picked up the smoke eyeliner.

"Hold still, this may feel strange, Miss Shizu," he drew the eyeliner with a steady hand. Silver eyeshadow was brushed over her eyelids, finishing off with a lilac color. Finally, Aesop added a clear mascara.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sibling... Love? I Guess (Open)   Sibling... Love? I Guess (Open) I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2014, 6:56 pm

Jet sighs as he was literally dragged into the store from the wheelchair by Hikari and says "Really why do you have really drag me into here with you?"

Hikari shrugs gives a smile then says "Because I needed someone who knows this city better than me since I haven't been here for awhile."
Back to top Go down
Shizu
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Shizu

PostSubject: Re: Sibling... Love? I Guess (Open)   Sibling... Love? I Guess (Open) I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2014, 7:33 pm

The meister did whatever they had told her to do but couldn't help but wonder how it all looked. They're like a tag team... maybe this business is a bit more interesting than she took it for... Shizu thought to herself and opened her eyes widely.

Once Aesop completed his part of the make-over, Shizu smiled a little and asked,"Does it look good?" Perhaps she shouldve put the dress on first... she'd hate to ruin the probably perfect makeover she had recieved!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sibling... Love? I Guess (Open)   Sibling... Love? I Guess (Open) I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2014, 8:05 pm

"I dunno," Rosa smirked, "Why don't you tell us?" She pulled the tiny girl over to the full length mirror. Aesop followed with cautious strides.

"If it's all the same to you," Aesop said, "I think we did a wonderful job and that you look absolutely stunning, Miss Shizu." He handed his meister a few of the dresses he had picked out before hand.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sibling... Love? I Guess (Open)   Sibling... Love? I Guess (Open) I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2014, 8:06 pm

Jet notices the group and rolls over to them "Yo Aesop how's it going?"

Hikari follows Jet meekly since she was more anti-social then shy
Back to top Go down
Shizu
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Shizu

PostSubject: Re: Sibling... Love? I Guess (Open)   Sibling... Love? I Guess (Open) I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2014, 8:31 pm

Shizu's eyes lit up as she looked in the mirror. "Wow, you guys are good! Thank you so much!" The meister gushed and grabbed the dresses. "Ill go try these on, okay?" She added and walked past Jet and Hikari while on her way to the changing room.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sibling... Love? I Guess (Open)   Sibling... Love? I Guess (Open) I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2014, 9:51 pm

"Hm? Oh hello there Mister Jet," Aesop waved, "I don't believe you've met my older sister, Rosa. She just enrolled." He gestured to the shorter girl.

"'Sup, man?" Rosa waved. Aesop noticed the girl following Jet and smiles at her.

"Hello, who might you be Miss?" Aesop holds out his hand in greeting.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sibling... Love? I Guess (Open)   Sibling... Love? I Guess (Open) I_icon_minitimeMay 12th 2014, 5:57 pm

Hikari smiles and shakes his hand "I am Hikari Hokkaido."

Jet gives a short wave to Rosa "So how you like it at the school?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sibling... Love? I Guess (Open)   Sibling... Love? I Guess (Open) I_icon_minitimeMay 12th 2014, 6:34 pm

"It's very nice to meet you, Miss Hikari," Aesop bowed. Rosa rolled her eyes at her brother's formal behavior.

She grinned, "It's pretty cool. I've been taking all sorts of pictures."
Back to top Go down
Shizu
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Shizu

PostSubject: Re: Sibling... Love? I Guess (Open)   Sibling... Love? I Guess (Open) I_icon_minitimeMay 12th 2014, 7:25 pm

Shizu tried on several dresses and narrowed it down as she went on. After a few minutes she had only three left. When the meister walked out, she was wearing a semi-short dress with silver jewelry complementing it. This was one of the more simple dresses, after all Shizu didn't want to attract attention away from the bride... which with some of these dresses could be easily done!

(OOC: Image for the Dress reference Sibling... Love? I Guess (Open) 496890969255ed0e1e3d3d0e5caa62b5 )
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sibling... Love? I Guess (Open)   Sibling... Love? I Guess (Open) I_icon_minitimeMay 12th 2014, 8:07 pm

Jet grins and says "There is more just you wait." He spots Shizuoka and asks "Hello who are you?"

Hikari nervously brushed some hair behind her ear she hadn't seen anyone act this formal
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sibling... Love? I Guess (Open)   Sibling... Love? I Guess (Open) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sibling... Love? I Guess (Open)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next