Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Looking for love. ( Open. )

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 21 ... 27  Next
AuthorMessage

Looking for love. ( Open. ) - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking for love. ( Open. )   Looking for love. ( Open. ) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMarch 2nd 2014, 9:56 pm

Causper sighed.

"I'm not, I'm not concerned as to what you will do as to what others might do. Besides, it'll be cold, and I wasn't saying I'd walk home with you. I was saying I would arrange for one of the hotel chauffeurs to give you a ride."
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Looking for love. ( Open. )   Looking for love. ( Open. ) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMarch 2nd 2014, 9:58 pm

"I'll be fine!!" Spade growled stubbornly
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for love. ( Open. )   Looking for love. ( Open. ) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMarch 2nd 2014, 10:00 pm

Causper smiled faintly.

"Wow. I think that's the first time someone has flat out refused a ride in a limousine in front of me. You really are determined on walking."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for love. ( Open. )   Looking for love. ( Open. ) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMarch 2nd 2014, 10:01 pm

OOC: I'm going to laugh my head off if Spade gets drunk and ends up becoming a total flirt when drunk and then actually starts flirting with Gabriel

"Well madam our three strongest wines would be fortified versions of Tantara 2010 Solomon Hills Vineyard Pinot Nior which is a type of red wine, 2008 Schramsberg Burt Rose also a red wine and ruby port wine."
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Looking for love. ( Open. )   Looking for love. ( Open. ) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMarch 2nd 2014, 10:03 pm

Ooc: XD that's what I was planning on doing!!
Spade shrugged "surprise me"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for love. ( Open. )   Looking for love. ( Open. ) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMarch 2nd 2014, 10:11 pm

The waiter wrote down Spades answer and looked at Violet, Luna and Calbur awaiting there choices.
"Just tap water is fine thanks."
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Looking for love. ( Open. )   Looking for love. ( Open. ) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMarch 2nd 2014, 10:13 pm

"Sparkling water please" violet giggled
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for love. ( Open. )   Looking for love. ( Open. ) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMarch 2nd 2014, 10:16 pm

Ill have the house, thank you "luna said nodding
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for love. ( Open. )   Looking for love. ( Open. ) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMarch 2nd 2014, 10:17 pm

The waiter finished up writing on the orders "I shall return with your drinks and to take your order I a couple of minutes."

OOC: ok now it's my turn to do some sleeping feel free to continue with out me for a while.

Calbur excused himself to go to the bathroom.

Last edited by The Alpha Centauri on March 2nd 2014, 10:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Looking for love. ( Open. )   Looking for love. ( Open. ) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMarch 2nd 2014, 10:19 pm

"This place is very nice cal" violet said sweetly
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for love. ( Open. )   Looking for love. ( Open. ) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMarch 2nd 2014, 10:19 pm

" You know what I love? How there are so many manuals to survive the zombie apocalypse on the web but we all know we'd be talking suicide pacts if the internet went down for a week. " said Gabriel trying to make conversation.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Looking for love. ( Open. )   Looking for love. ( Open. ) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMarch 2nd 2014, 10:24 pm

"Dafug are you talking about?" Spade asked
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for love. ( Open. )   Looking for love. ( Open. ) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMarch 2nd 2014, 10:29 pm

Gabriel shook his head. " Nothing. I haven't been to a restraunt like this in months, how often do you go out like this? "
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Looking for love. ( Open. )   Looking for love. ( Open. ) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMarch 2nd 2014, 10:32 pm

"Its rare that I go out to some where fancy, violet usually has to drag me along.." spade said, chuckling a bit
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for love. ( Open. )   Looking for love. ( Open. ) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMarch 2nd 2014, 10:39 pm

Causper smiled at Gabriel and Spade.

"Oddly enough, this is what my life is like all the time. One reason why I refuse to let people buy things for me."

Causper glanced around the restaurant, seeing a few people she knew at a table at the far side. She stood up to go chat with them for a moment.

"I won't be long."

(OOC: yup, my turn to head to bed now. Same as before, just don't leave the restaurant without me.)

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for love. ( Open. )   Looking for love. ( Open. ) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMarch 2nd 2014, 11:01 pm

Ooc: im back
Nora sees the group and walks towards them. "Hope I didn't keep you guys waiting. Did anyone order me a drink?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for love. ( Open. )   Looking for love. ( Open. ) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMarch 3rd 2014, 5:37 am

OOC: I'll be posting through out the day but I'll be inconsistent because I am at school at the moment but I will post when I able to.

Cal returned and sat down (next to who ever was sitting either side of him). A different waiter from the one who had greeted them at the restaurant's entrance stopped at the table and placed a large pitcher of water with ice and a lemon slice in it along with a glass for everybody else before leaving to go to a different table. "If you don't like water Nora you can order something else when someone comes back to take our order." Cal explained as he handed Nora his menu, as if on que their waiter returned with the drinks they orders earlier. The waiter placed a small bucket of ice down on a stool close to Spade which contained 2008 Schramsberg Burt Rose and a single wine glass and place a second similar bucket down on another stool near Luna which contained a bottle of Grande Cuvee by The Krug Champagne company along with a champagne glass.
"Now would I be able to take you're order or do you need more time to decide?"

OOC: you can just say any old dish or say the house soup, fish, etc.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for love. ( Open. )   Looking for love. ( Open. ) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMarch 3rd 2014, 8:29 am

Causper rejoined the table with a small cup of tea in hand, having recieved it from the waiter while she was chatting with the couple at the other table. She nodded to the waiter as she sat down.

"Same as every other time i've been here, Monsieur, i'll ask the Chefs to surprise me. I've never once eaten a dish i didn't like here."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for love. ( Open. )   Looking for love. ( Open. ) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMarch 3rd 2014, 8:58 am

"I'll have whatever Causper is having, thank you very much." Nora said.
He then poured himself a cup of water.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Looking for love. ( Open. )   Looking for love. ( Open. ) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMarch 3rd 2014, 9:01 am

Spade grabbed the wine "I'll have a steak (well done) and could I have a fruit salad"

"Just salad for me please" violet said
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for love. ( Open. )   Looking for love. ( Open. ) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMarch 3rd 2014, 9:44 am

" I would like a fairly large steak, 12-15 ounces done medium well. " He took a sip of his sprite. " I'll pay for it, it would be rude not to. "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for love. ( Open. )   Looking for love. ( Open. ) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMarch 3rd 2014, 10:15 am

Ill have the house seafood medley"luna said taking her glass of champagne from the waiter when he handed it to her abd she took a small sip and smiled at the lovely taste. She turned to the waiter with her champagne "thank you its lovely one glass is good for me you dont yave to leave the bottle"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for love. ( Open. )   Looking for love. ( Open. ) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMarch 3rd 2014, 11:10 am

"I'll have the Arrabbiata." Calbur responded as he poured himself some water into his glass.
"Your meals will be ready in a short while" The waiter stated as he wrote down the orders of food on a note pad before leaving not taking the bottle champagne with him. "When you order champagne you order the bottle not just a single glass." Calbur explained to Luna just in case she was a little confused as of why the waiter left the champagne bottle with them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for love. ( Open. )   Looking for love. ( Open. ) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMarch 3rd 2014, 1:39 pm

Luna shrugged "oh well okay "she said taking a sip her glass and looking arounf the great room
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for love. ( Open. )   Looking for love. ( Open. ) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMarch 3rd 2014, 3:11 pm

"Not all restaurants will do that but most don't want to open a new bottle just to sell one glass. It's not a very big deal so some are willing to sell by the glass but most find it simpler to just sell the whole bottle. It could be a financial gain for them to do that too, but i'm not entirely sure."

Causper blew gently on her tea to cool it down as she spoke.

"So where do you work here Calbur? Kitchens or waiting staff?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking for love. ( Open. )   Looking for love. ( Open. ) - Page 16 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Looking for love. ( Open. )
Page 16 of 27Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 21 ... 27  Next