Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Nora Henderson

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Nora Henderson Empty
PostSubject: Nora Henderson   Nora Henderson I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2014, 3:09 pm

Name: Henderson, Nora

Weapon: None (formerly Drake Levesque)

Love Interest: none

Orientation: Straight

Abilities:
1. Soul Resonance w/ Drake
1a. Witch Hunter: Drake's blade extends in to a dual blade scythe and glows a bright blue. While active, attack power is increased. This ability is unstable and may cause Nora and Drake to lose resonance.
Nora Henderson Tumblr_mq3ir2r6FM1suhlfoo1_500
1b. Dragon Summoning: using the energy form their resonance, Nora can create a dragon from Drake's blade that will follow Nora's orders. The dragon can shoot fireballs and form protective barriers around Nora. This ability uses a large amount of energy an may leave Nora and Drake exhausted afterwards.
Nora Henderson Full-fantasy-blue-dragon_257290
2. Physical
2a. Fast reaction time: Nora can react faster than a normal human, making hard to catch off-guard.
2b. High durability: a passive trait that gives Nora a high pain tolerance and hardens his skin a small amount using the little bit of black blood left inside of him.
2c. Endurance: an run and do other physical activities for long periods of time before becoming fatigued.                      

Appearance:
Nora is often mistaken to be older than he actually is. Standing at 5'8" and weighing 145lb, he is often seen wearing a long sleeve grey and black button-up shirt with plaid on it and the sleeves rolled up. Also wears straight-leg blue jeans with a brown leather belt, and usually a combat knife strapped to his side. On his down time, Nora wears red Adidas sneakers, but when he is on missions, he wears Brookes running shoes, in-case he needs to pursue an enemy. Nora has semi-long dark green hair, which he wears down normally, but up in a ponytail when on missions or fighting, and has light blue eyes that get darker the more exhausted Nora becomes.
Young Nora:
Nora Henderson Nora10

Personality:
Used to pick fights a lot, but has changed a lot. Nora is now a caring friend and a skilled miester. He may have changed, but you can still see hints of his past self. Nora will do anything to protect the innocent against any and all evil. Also has grown a relationship with his father, and they now have a mutual respect. Tries to be polite, but if you strike one too many nerves, he'll let you know. Nora is also a vicious protector of his family, so think about looking up someone's family history before picking a fight.

History:
It has been a long ride since Nora's birth. Ever since Nora was old enough, his father, Jack, trained him in martial arts. Every day Nora would train at the dojo with his father. Nora disliked the training because he had to spar with his father regularly. Jack never hurt Nora, but Nora was deeply scared of being hurt. Nora never received much attention from his mother, so he would constantly get into trouble to get her to notice. He had several run-ins with the police, and was almost placed into foster care at one point. At the age of 12, he was enrolled into the DWMA. At first, Nora scared all of the weapons, and quickly earned the image of bad news. Until he met Drake Levesque. Nora and Drake immediately hit it off, and became best friends in no time. They quickly earned respect as one of the top mister/weapon pairs in the class. About a year later, Nora fought a kishin egg infected with black blood, which infected him, and went nearly insane. Dr. Stein had to perform an operation to remove the black blood from Nora's body. Or at least most of it. There is still just enough left to make him have an above-average durability. A lot has changed Nora since he joined the DWMA. But one day, Drake's Uncle Marcus told Drake of a clue he received about the whereabouts of the kishin egg that murdered his parents. This clue told him to search in Europe, but Nora was still needed at the academy. Drake explained his situation to Nora and there was a mutual understanding. They agreed to not be partners anymore, for as long as Drake needed to search for his parents' killer. But they will always be best friends.

Miscellaneous:
Is allergic to linen. Only wears cotton.

"Come with me, overwhelming power and madness await.

Last edited by CT The Broken Soul on December 25th 2016, 1:53 am; edited 11 times in total
Back to top Go down

Nora Henderson Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nora Henderson   Nora Henderson I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2014, 6:08 pm

Personallity and history need more information. Why did his father teach him jiu jitsu? Did he know he was going to join the academy and teach him? Was his father a meister too? And the personallity really doesn't give me a clear idea of who he is, either. Why is he quiet around his parents, is it out of respect or fear? Why is he always yelling? How come he's so eger to fight? Were his parents too overbearing and fighting's his way to distance himself from how they make him act in their presence?

Any details about who he is, what he likes, and what he doesn't like will also greatly improve the bio. Also, typically, the best way to find a partner is to make a thread searching for one or asking over the chat. Mainly through threads because seeing a character in action allows you to tell if they'll work or not better than reading the bio normally will.
Back to top Go down

Nora Henderson Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nora Henderson   Nora Henderson I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2014, 2:23 pm

Thanks. I'll work on that. My first character, so I'll accept any opions and advice. Sorry about lack of personality and history.
Back to top Go down

Nora Henderson Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nora Henderson   Nora Henderson I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2014, 3:32 pm

Am I accepted?
Back to top Go down

Nora Henderson Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nora Henderson   Nora Henderson I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2014, 3:36 pm

You still need to add more to his personallity, but the history is good now.
Back to top Go down

Nora Henderson Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nora Henderson   Nora Henderson I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2014, 3:49 pm

How is that?
Back to top Go down

Nora Henderson Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nora Henderson   Nora Henderson I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2014, 4:02 pm

Am I accepted now? Sorry Im anxious.
Back to top Go down

Nora Henderson Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nora Henderson   Nora Henderson I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2014, 4:06 pm

Yes, now he's accepted. But, please, try to keep from posting in threads unil an Admin or Mod says your character's accepted.
Back to top Go down

Nora Henderson Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nora Henderson   Nora Henderson I_icon_minitimeMay 14th 2014, 10:41 pm

Edit request: Nora's father owned a dojo that Nora grew up in. His father believed in no mercy, which is what Jack Henderson showed his son during sparring. Nora learned ju-jitsu from his father, and taught his cousin Grace how to defend when she visited the dojo one time. Nora is a black belt in ju-jitsu and a red belt in tai quan do. (Me not know how to spell that.)
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

Nora Henderson Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nora Henderson   Nora Henderson I_icon_minitimeMarch 15th 2016, 11:49 am

Nora Henderson SuBGn35

CT, sweetie, this sheet really needs some reformatting and needs her Appearance expanded upon. Please also run a grammar and spelling check, and I would love to see her abilities expanded on as well. Everything listed though is good to go, it just needs to be lengthened.

Elsewise, if you plan on dropping/deactivating this character, please let me know and/or add the appropriate tag to his CS title. Thank you. :)

Lani-Eevee dancin'
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

Nora Henderson Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nora Henderson   Nora Henderson I_icon_minitimeAugust 11th 2016, 6:39 pm

Nora Henderson SuBGn35

The previously requested edits still need to be made.

Elsewise, if you plan on dropping/deactivating this character, please let me know and/or add the appropriate tag to his CS title. Thank you. :)

Lani-Eevee dancin'
Back to top Go down

Nora Henderson Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nora Henderson   Nora Henderson I_icon_minitimeDecember 18th 2016, 1:18 am

*update
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

Nora Henderson Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nora Henderson   Nora Henderson I_icon_minitimeDecember 19th 2016, 12:02 am

The appearance needs to be expanded as it is below the word limit. As pointed out previously, abilities need to be explained in some detail, to better gauge whether or not the character is overpowered in any way.
Back to top Go down

Nora Henderson Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nora Henderson   Nora Henderson I_icon_minitimeDecember 19th 2016, 6:22 pm

*fixed abilities and appearance.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

Nora Henderson Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nora Henderson   Nora Henderson I_icon_minitimeDecember 19th 2016, 6:25 pm

Okay, should be good to go. Have fun.
Back to top Go down

Nora Henderson Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nora Henderson   Nora Henderson I_icon_minitimeDecember 19th 2016, 6:38 pm

thx arc
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Nora Henderson Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nora Henderson   Nora Henderson I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nora Henderson
Page 1 of 1